CaveCash

in General

Female
916 posts

darcy_vasquez • 6 May 2011 at 9:51 PM

Hello all! I thought of this: "Not all users can get Cavecash (populary named "cc"), what will they do to get all new coming CS (Cashop) creatures? I know they can trade their pets, limited edition, but what happens when they run out of creatures?

Some users ask for very expensive prices, but usually users don't want to trade them! In my case, I want to freeze Flariz the Kinump and Derim the Honk, but I ran out of creatures. Who has some cc for them?

Returning to the topic, It would be good If we could all have cavecash, but not all of us have extra money to buy a lot of pixels!

It would be awesome If Ian shortened the price of the Rhinedorf to 500 cc and the Balrogipuwet to 250 cc (they are getting common and old!), and gender changes to 50 cc (they aren't commonly used), why don't we mail him?

Post below what do you think about that and give new suggestions ^^

By The Way, how can I upload my new egg idea, (not telling yet!) to the web and then show it to Ian?? It's a great idea!

Female
970 posts

candy_girl_1298 • 7 May 2011 at 12:04 AM

well, i think he should keep the prices the same because that is one way he earns money from this site. if it went down then the fee for bumpwire would be too much and he wouldnt earn anything at all, and the site would have to close. i am not saying your idea is horrible, but i think it is fine just the way it is๐Ÿ˜Š

and to send your idea, scroll to the botom of the page and click "contact us". then just give Ian the link to your picture๐Ÿ˜Š

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 7 May 2011 at 12:52 AM

Sorry. He's making money. e pay for it. Too bad if you can't afford it. It would screw up all of egg cave if he changed prices.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 7 May 2011 at 1:12 AM

yea, I agree with crooton. because then the people who paid more would riot until they got a refund and ian would lose TONS. :/ yea.

Female
916 posts

evilyowling • 7 May 2011 at 1:16 AM

Really Good idea ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Cause the Rhinedorf is more expensive then LEs that come by ๐Ÿ˜Š It pretty much took me 9 months to get one CC. But I never tried either.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 7 May 2011 at 1:19 AM

well, I'm not able to buy cc, and I have plenty of freezes and cc eggs in my cove ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Deleted • 7 May 2011 at 1:26 AM

@redfire77 me too๐Ÿ˜‹