The Best Day Ever! =)

in Chit-Chat

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 7 May 2011 at 4:15 AM

Post the best day ever! Mine happened 5/6/11.

Best Day Ever! So after school, I went to Eggettes, and I saw my friend Cheyenne who went to a private school. Then we got in this BIG BEAR HUG! So then I had to leave. ☚ī¸ But Cheyenne's mom called, and asked if I wanted to come over. I called MY mom, and she said yes! So at her house, SHE HAD A GIANT'S PANDA HAT! Then I was playing with her cat, Buster, and Buster sliced my pinkie. -.- Then we went to her yard, and I tried to ride the bike. I don't know how to though? XD Then I started rolling backwards. Uh-oh. So I skipped it, and next I used the bike with the training wheels. YAY! 😃 She had a pogo stick. But for my bike/training wheels, it clearly stated on a tag that said 'Please wear a helmet'. So I told Cheyenne I'll be right back, then ran in the house, picked up the Giant's panda hat, secured it on my head, and used it as a helmet. 😸 We murdered 2 snails. We had funerals for them. The leaf kept flying away, we smushed it against snail. 😋 Then her family invited me to dinner. Cheyenne's dad OWNED Lucky Penny, so we ate free there. I stole her phone and locked myself in the bathroom, tried to read her messages but accidentally called somebody. -.- Cheyenne and I shared a steak, garlic fries, and an omelet. It was so good. Then we went to best Buy XD, and I left my bracelet on Cheyenne's hand. 😱 She called and wanted to return it, but I told her to keep it. 😊

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 7 May 2011 at 7:53 AM

Mines happened on 5/5/11 or 5/4/11.
I received a free Onny from someone who had 2, and she knew I wanted one (we were "fighting" for the same Onny lot, and she won it 😃) And, like a week later, she gave it to me for free! So generous right?

Female
2,011 posts

pizza5pizza5 • 7 May 2011 at 9:02 AM

I have a couple best days ever xD So heres 1-

Its the end of the year party for my basketball team and we all go to my coach's house. And me and my friends Brianna, Abby, Colleen, and Shannon were playing with there xBox Connect xD (There really hard to work xD) And then everyone brought a tray of food for dinner and there were these chicken wings and Shannons baby sister through one on the floor and then Colleen stepped on it -____- So after she cleaned it up we were banned from that room so we went outside xD And then we played Cops and Robbers (Man-Hunt, Relivio, whatever you want to call it xD) and we were running around the entire block screaming like idiots xD It was one of the best nights of my life! 😃