hi, fairly new to the forums

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
35 posts

pixiequeen • 7 May 2011 at 6:39 PM

Hi, I'm Pixiequeen and joined egg cave in around Halloween 2010. I'm new to beta so I don't think I've posted in here before.

I love the site and the art work or I wouldn't be here. I found this place from Yarolds.

About me: I'm married, with 3 teenage daughters, some of whom may be on the site (IDK, I've lost track of which groups they're on). So let's say I'm over 40 (wink, wink). Why is someone my age here? That's simple - I find it very relaxing after work to come online and tend to pets on various site. Keeps my blood pressure down after dealing with all the sh**stuff at work.

I just lost a bunch of creatures because I was in the hospital and didn't put enough $$ in tim's, so I'm sad about that.

My wishes for the future of this site: a market, where you can sell extra creatures. This is different from trading because you can set the price. Trading is fine if you want to swap creatures; what if you just want the $$$ and the knowledge that they are going to a home that values them enough to pay for them?

when they opened up the possibilities of secondary accounts for storing creatures, I created one. Don't know how to transfer creatures from one account to the other, though, unless they now allow transfers to the same isp address?

Sorry for being so verbose. Guess I just wanted to give you an idea of where I stand by what I believe.

So come and say 'hi'. I don't bite (much). 😊

9,386 posts

smilies • 7 May 2011 at 6:46 PM

Hi.

Female
35 posts

pixiequeen • 7 May 2011 at 7:05 PM

Hi, guys! Yes, I've noticed that!

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 12 May 2011 at 1:38 AM

Hi, we should be friends because my eggs keep dying and I need friends to feed my eggs. 😊

9,386 posts

smilies • 12 May 2011 at 1:46 AM

@nkiay Try using Tims 😋

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 12 May 2011 at 1:52 AM

@smilies I don't has much moneys. 😊

9,386 posts

smilies • 12 May 2011 at 1:55 AM

@nkiay If you feed one of your pets, you get roughly 100EC, plus your pet's happiness goes up. One day in Tims for one pet costs 75EC. Do the maths. Only have as many pets as you can look after 😋

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 12 May 2011 at 2:03 AM

@pixiequeen hai! 😃 you can transfer pets through the trade center 😉

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 12 May 2011 at 2:17 AM

K 😊