I know lots of people suggested this before...

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 20 June 2011 at 7:59 PM

...But what about some sort of creature breeding? It would work with any creatures, only it would need to be a male and female of the smae species, and:

There would be a 50% chance that breeding would fail.

You would need to choose a name before the creature was born.

A creature must be a certain age and must be full grown before being able to breed (ex. a full grown creature that was alive for 3 months)

And etc.

These are just suggestions. 😊 But I think breeding would be a really cool idea. πŸ˜ƒ

Deleted • 20 June 2011 at 8:01 PM

This is cool!

Female
1,526 posts

nvr4evr1 • 20 June 2011 at 8:03 PM

@thepells4

Yeah I heard this might be made so hopefully it is! I wonder if frozen creatures won't be able to breed if breeding is even available. I'd say it should cost a certain amount of EC to breed.

Deleted • 20 June 2011 at 8:05 PM

@thepells4

LOL that is pretty cool! But that'd make people with two tines/onnys/macbots/doovoos have like the advantage of people... πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 20 June 2011 at 8:08 PM

Then again all those rares are dying!

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 20 June 2011 at 8:08 PM

@Donut Yeah. xD For example, @Qesque who has almost as many Onnies as I have of Brohus (I have over 30 Brohus). xD

Deleted • 20 June 2011 at 8:08 PM

@thepells4

I can even make some tines!

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 20 June 2011 at 8:09 PM

That is the worst idea ever. I mean REALLY.

Deleted • 20 June 2011 at 8:09 PM

Maybe they can only breed once in a lifetime?

Female
1,526 posts

nvr4evr1 • 20 June 2011 at 8:10 PM

Well I mean then people can gift extra eggs from breeding, giving everyone a chance. I would do that. 😊

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 20 June 2011 at 8:11 PM

It's still a bad Idea. REALLY. I'll quit if this happens.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 20 June 2011 at 8:14 PM

@crooton1 Uhm, miomar sent in the idea and is 99% sure it is going to happen, but the process is super complicated and will not be easy, it will just circulate some eggs!

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 20 June 2011 at 8:15 PM

@Donut Sorry, I couldn't help but laugh it that. xD I'm just so dirty-minded, it's not you. xD

@Crooton1 How is it a bad idea? It would really help people out.

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 20 June 2011 at 8:15 PM

@Balletninja

That means; I have a 99% chance of quitting.

@Thepells4

Oh, let's go get an Onny! YAY! I got an Onny. Give me your Macbot and I'll get you another one. YAY! Let's breed some Blus. YAY! I have 23 Blus, Onnies and Macbots now! πŸ˜ƒ

Deleted • 20 June 2011 at 8:17 PM

@thepells4

xD I get it know xD

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 20 June 2011 at 8:17 PM

@crooton1 ☹️ Noo! *chains you up*

With all the newbies coming in, it should balance it out 😊

Plus the process is probably like you have to be 1 year old, with 2 of the species and you can only breed your animals once a month, for 500 CC (so ian makes profit!)

Deleted • 20 June 2011 at 8:18 PM

In about a few years this would be helpful. Heres a sugestion.

To breed Ccs it cost CC
To breed Caves it cose EC (a fair bit)

Cause in those years users abandon eggcave and there goes the rares.

So depending on there rarity depends on how much ec.

And they've only allowed to breed once with a mate! Easy as that. Only decreases their rarity a bit.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 20 June 2011 at 8:19 PM

@Crooton1 *headdesk* The thing is, there wuld be a certain percent chance that it would work, meaning it wouldn't always work. And it would need to be a male and female (no inapropriateness on a kids site DX), nd they would need to be full grown, and have been alive for a certain mount of time. Therew would be lots of rquirements, so getting one would be rare.

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 20 June 2011 at 8:19 PM

@Balletninja

Still, I think getting an Onny once a month for 5 bucks is not fair, bu really, I'm quitting if it happens.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 20 June 2011 at 8:22 PM

@crooton1

No, no, no It breeds once, if the account age is a certain amount (avoid hackers) and it depends on what type of animal for the price.

Plus if you already have two of the animal shouldn't you get a less pricey one?

You would have traded a ton for them anyways!

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 20 June 2011 at 8:23 PM

@Balletninja

I don't really care the process, price, or anything! I'm quitting if it happens, and I'm done talking.

534 posts

crowvict • 20 June 2011 at 8:24 PM

@thepells4
I like the idea^^

@hope
As well as it costing it makes a lot of scene

Ok so here's what I was thinking~
CC- eggs should not be able to breed unless it is a egg that is permeability there
Caves- should be able to breed

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 20 June 2011 at 8:26 PM

@goldensundragon No, I disagree. If you traded for it, you should be able to breed it. What if you bought a ton of CC eggs, and traded it for two onnies, just to find out you can't breed them?

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 20 June 2011 at 8:28 PM

@Balletninja Agreed. 😸 The whole purpose of breeding would be to have a happy family and have a slightly increased chance of getting a creature that you long for. CCs should be able to breed as welll, without a price. A price would just defeat the whole purpose. >.<

534 posts

crowvict • 20 June 2011 at 8:29 PM

@balletninja you make a good point😊 but the only reason I say this is because of the fairness of it and rarity(but then again that is just me xD)

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 20 June 2011 at 8:31 PM

@thepells4 No, it needs a price. Ian needs to make some money too you know? Hahaha, it might also be a perk for members that have been here forever to get one free breeding session πŸ˜ƒ Sounds weird xD

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 20 June 2011 at 8:31 PM

@Balletninja

I don't really care the process, price, or anything! I'm quitting if it happens, and I'm done talking.

Female
10 posts

joelle1843 • 20 June 2011 at 8:32 PM

I'm 50% liking this idea.... Good part: Ya more Species of my eggs😊 Bad part: what happens if you trade it? will it be able to breed again?
Suggestion: To breed you'll have to buy like a stone with CC to breed. Two of the same type(also one female and one male). But they can only breed once

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 20 June 2011 at 8:33 PM

@Balletninja Yeah but come on, think about it! Paying for a breed? I don't wanna sound wrong, but do you think your mom payed to give birth to you? xD Like, "Aww, she's so cute! Okay, here's $100!" Animals that are born shouldn't have prices people!!!!!! xD

Wow. That sounded so wrong. O_o I didn't mean it that way!!!!!! xD

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 20 June 2011 at 8:34 PM

This would mess up the whole values thing and would make Egg Cave pointless.