Dreamy.... ;)

in Chit-Chat

Deleted • 29 November 2010 at 5:11 PM

Has anybody had any unusual/funny/scary dreams lately? I love these kind of boards... so post your dreams! Here's a scary-to-me/funny dream:
When I was little I had this dream that occured to me twice (the same dream, happened twice over a course of two or three years) Okay... so I was sitting on my couch and there was this cabinet next to it with all the VCR/DVDs were inside... So I was just sitting and suddenly, this 3 or 4 inch doll that has one of those wind-up thingies on her back comes jumping out of the little spot in the bottom like how doors are and she chases me. Me, being little, start screaming at the top of my lungs. It felt so real... And then I woke up. xD
I also had a scary-to-me/funny-to-you dream (again, when I was little): I was in the kitchen alone eating some cereal at the table and then this one-eyed giant mash-potato monster comes in so I start to scream and cry and I call "DADDY! DADDY!" so he runs in with a baseball bat and the monster is gone and mashed up into a few tiny pieces after my dad got through with it. The end.
What's really weird is, these have no connection to my life at all. The dolls... well, I do have some dolls from like Ireland and Germany and stuff and I'm beginning to collect Pullips, but that was so long ago. D: And I've always loved mashed potatoes. What about you?

542 posts

mellyottl • 29 November 2010 at 5:16 PM

[Ok, Once on the airplane I dreamt I was on a airplane. It was spooky.]

Deleted • 29 November 2010 at 5:28 PM

Woah. Weird. Oh I had this super sad dream that I went to school and they told us the world was breaking up into pieces so they took us to this "safe-zone" and my mom, brother, sister and I met up at there and we were so upset because my dad works from home and I didn't know the world was ending so I couldn't even say goodbye and we all were crying and then my mom walked over to the edge of the cliff (thats were the zone was) and the cliff piece started to crumble and my mom fell and a few other people did too I immediatly woke up in the middle of the night and was wailing for an hour. It was so upsetting and I was so stunned and sad the next day.

542 posts

mellyottl • 30 November 2010 at 7:43 PM

[0.0 wow, I've had dreams where really bad stuff happens but I'm either in someone else's body or my subconscious makes everything better by changing the subject/giving everyone parachutes.]

Female
25 posts

beccypantherwing • 1 December 2010 at 8:55 AM

Really!? I'm the polar opposite xD My subconscious makes my dreams worse all the time >-< At least it did when I was little, I don't dream as much anymore.

For example, if I dreamt that I was in a busy street and a shifty looking guy walked past, I'd think something along the lines of "Oh, I hope no one here is a kidnapper or can turn into some kind of horrific monster."

And so, those thought would come true, and I'd keep on making it worse for myself but I couldn't really help it. :/ At least when I was little I had the ability to wake myself up from a dream whenever I wanted 😋

Deleted • 1 December 2010 at 4:12 PM

Wow, beccy. Lucky.
Sometimes... I know this is really weird... but... Sometimes my brain goes all weird in a dream that I try to make myself wake up in and I see two bars and they are trying to connect but they keep repelling eachother like a magnet. D:|

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 16 December 2010 at 9:54 PM

Oh, im always having wierd dreams. Im...different... But its always about something different, usually something i have or something i play or use (for example, books, neopets, and eggcave)

542 posts

mellyottl • 16 December 2010 at 10:06 PM

[they did a study that proved tv messes with your dreams. People who watched black and white tv as kids dreamt in black and white more than the younger generation. Spooky.

I try to control my dreams, for example if I can make myself spin in the air my making the horizon spin and I try to float. I do this so often I try if even when I'm not sure I'm dreaming. Doesn't always work.]

Female
22 posts

auraboros • 22 December 2010 at 9:49 AM

😱 Dreams are fascinating things.

One frightening dream that I dream about once a year is one where there's a ravenous cheetah (or grizzly bear, it alternates between the two) sitting on the deck glaring at me through the sliding glass door. Suddenly the glass disappears and my dog (who although acts tough, would be no match for a hungry cheetah/bear) always runs barking toward the cheetah/bear while I'm screaming my head off for her to run the other way... I always wake up at that point so I never know how it ends. But I'm fine with that. I have a feeling it doesn't end nicely. :/

Deleted • 9 January 2011 at 5:14 PM

Usually when I'm going to wake up (in a 30-minute time range usually) I become asleep but awake at the same time, in which this period of time my surroundings interfere with my dreams. Like this morning, I was sleeping downstairs and my brother came down at seven in the morning and started playing Tony Hawk: Shred on the Wii. He had to calibrate the board so as he was doing that, I was dreaming of Tony Hawk saying, "To calibrate the skateboard..." etc, and it was really weird... and then I saw a unicorn. o___o

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 10 January 2011 at 12:33 AM

last night i had a weird dream. my friend and i were in an auditorium and i had this mechanical beetle. it squeezed my finger reeeealy tightly and it hurt. i let it loose and it started eating all the trees. then i woke up

Deleted • 10 January 2011 at 6:04 AM

@ redfire77 Woah. Thats weird. x|

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 10 January 2011 at 11:46 PM

@ mellyottl~ Ohh~~ I think you're talking about lucid dreaming :] I like those. If you can force yourself to stay inside your dreams while you know you're dreaming, you can start doing wierd stuff like flying!~ 😃

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 11 January 2011 at 1:57 AM

@icymuffin to ping someone, don't put a space between the @ and the username!

Also, I looked up "how to remember your dreams" and the website said keep a pen and pad w/ you while sleeping, and I was like I'm not gonna write for like 20 min in the middle of the night after I had a nightmare.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 11 January 2011 at 2:18 AM

@redfire77~ I know that, it's just that it's been a while since mellyottl has been on this thread so I didn't want to ping her since it's not really all that important :]

I typically don't do that anymore(writing takes too long), I just try remembering my dreams backwards after I wake up 😋

Deleted • 11 January 2011 at 6:21 AM

Sometimes I can remember my dreams but very vaguely, like I know I had one and I know the outline of what its about. o__o;

Deleted • 13 January 2011 at 8:12 PM

Okay so I had this really weird dream...
I was in my kitchen it was like 8 maybe.. And so I was eating some frosted flakes. I walk outside and see flying pigs. So I run in and go to my dad and say, "pigs DO fly you owe me a laptop!!" but he didn't believe me so he went outside and when that happened the pigs looked kinda evil so I locked the door on him. They looked like they were about to attack. When a giant puff of smoke appeared and it was..Darth Vador!!! So I grab my lightsabor and open the door and ran outside. It was a pretty intense battle. I was about to win. Only one stab. But I woke up cause I heard, "NATALIE!!!!NATALIE!!!!!NATALIE!!!NATALIE!!!!! It was my step brother Josh. And we were both upstairs he must have seen the look in my eye cause he started to go down the stairs slowly. But that didn't stop me, I lunged and tackled him. Making us both fall down the stairs xD

Deleted • 13 January 2011 at 8:29 PM

@everyone You all have such interesting dream xD Especially you @dawnfur ,gotta love my sis xD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 13 January 2011 at 8:33 PM

I haven't had any dreams lately. Waaaah. Poor me. XD
@freaky0709 & @dawnfur It semms like I follow you guys around without even trying to... XD

Deleted • 13 January 2011 at 8:43 PM

@freaky0709 Teehee 😊 gotta!❤️ @thepells4 everytime I look at the forums last post by: thepells4 and I say, "oh gosh dani." Lol xD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 13 January 2011 at 9:45 PM

@dawnfur Yep, I'm addicted... I have the highest post count in all of eggcave v2 by like 70 posts. (which I got all in 1 day) XD

Deleted • 13 January 2011 at 9:46 PM

@thepells4 geez well I don't post as much xD

266 posts

asa • 15 January 2011 at 10:47 PM

I had a dream last night....
me and my friend Athena were on the top of a huge yellow truck on the highway...it went under a bridge and then the back started smoking and caught on fire. Athena told me to jump onto this black truck in the other lane...I was scared....

I jumped onto it, but the black truck veered off the highway and into a lake. 0.0 but it turned into a boat...
Athena jumped into the water and started towing the boat to shore. Except we couldnt see the shore, since it was really foggy.

in the dream, I didn't know how to swim, so I just sat in the boat awkwardly while Athena did all the work...

kinda weird...>.>

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 15 January 2011 at 10:54 PM

I had this dream where my family and I went to a safari park. But we were allowed to take as many animals home as we wanted to, and it was free. SO we took a bunch of antelope, lions, no elephants, but a lot of African creatures. But the thing I remember most is that we took 4 giraffes. lol. It all fit in the back of our trunk because somehow the creatures all compressed really small. Anyway, so we brought the creatures back home, and put them in our backyard. And the thing is that the lions didn't attack anyone, and they all where just in our backyard, that had suddenly grown bigger. So a bunch of people came over to admire the animals and the dream ended....

Wow....

10 posts

twilighteremily • 16 January 2011 at 8:22 AM

i had a dream where i was looking at my ipod and scrolling through the music and there were lots of albums i didn't even know on it. it was a weird dream... 😋

Deleted • 17 January 2011 at 4:21 PM

@dawnfur xD

I had this dream that I was on a Titanic-like boat and fell into the water but I was sooo close to a life boat and then I got on one but my BFF was on another and I kept calling her but I couldn't find her ;__;