Are sides allowed?

in Help & Questions

1,764 posts

james-bond • 5 July 2011 at 5:09 AM

Are sides allowed? People say they are and aren't and I'm confuddled. :/

9,386 posts

smilies • 5 July 2011 at 5:50 AM

@James-bond storage yes, but not if you use them to get extra steals from the cave or asteroid O_o Think you have to let Ian know in a ticket? Dunno, but you can definatly have one 😊

1,247 posts

Zac • 5 July 2011 at 5:02 PM

@james-bond Yes, sides are allowed in accordance with Egg Cave's Terms of Service.

"A single person is permitted to have up to 4 total accounts, where one account is the main account and the other three accounts are storage accounts. The following restrictions apply if you choose to create multiple accounts:

You may only visit the Cave from your main account
You may only visit The Mysterious Asteroid from your main account

Storage accounts should be used for exactly that: creature storage. Violations of the restrictions above will result in the immediate termination of all accounts involved."

1,764 posts

james-bond • 6 July 2011 at 2:46 AM

@zac and @smilies Oh, thanx guys! Helped heaps. 😸 Man, why do yous have the rarest of the rarest eggs ever!?? *jelouse*

Female
1,571 posts

isis • 6 July 2011 at 3:03 AM

@james-bond BUT YOU HAVE A GHOSTY! 8D Lol

1,764 posts

james-bond • 6 July 2011 at 3:07 AM

Yeah, thanx @isis, but it's no where near a DOOVOOEGG OR ONNYEGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE A BETTER EGG THAN ME TOO!!! WHAT IS WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, I'll fix this problemo.

Female
1,571 posts

isis • 6 July 2011 at 3:08 AM

@james-bond No worries, I'm just WAAAAAY too lucky, I got my Doovoo and Onny for free XD

1,764 posts

james-bond • 6 July 2011 at 3:12 AM

YOU SAY WHAT?!!!!!!! I better go look in the TC now. Must. Get. Onny. Doovoo. Macbot. Pasta. Storticai. Tenalp. Foo. Tine. Florn. Mo. Turkey beast.