Random #1 - Let's talk!

in Chit-Chat

Female
80 posts

moonlightsg • 8 January 2011 at 2:55 PM

I decided to make a Chit-Chat topic for we to talk about random stuff and to talk about stuff that are random.

So with which theme would we start?

Movies? Or Music?
How about talking about our days?
Or we could talk about School.

Let's talk a bit about school, shall we?

P.S. If someone wants to talk just post on here and I'll come as soon as possible to keep the talk going.

Female
692 posts

pendulum • 8 January 2011 at 3:09 PM

Hiya. 😊 School. Well. I'm home-schooled, and a senior. Not really much going on there. But I plan on applying to a college in Connecticut, Sacred Heart for Psychology. 😋

Female
80 posts

moonlightsg • 8 January 2011 at 3:15 PM

Really? That's awsome!
Congrats!

My class is awful.

My class is so awful that 7 kids have already been suspend.

Don't worry I didn't. I'm a cutie pie! I'm the teacjers pet and I'm kinda proud 'cause that means that I am very smart, but the other kids are soo jealous of me that they treat me like junk. ☚ī¸

Has that ever happened to you?

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 8 January 2011 at 3:17 PM

@moonlightsg Omg really? Thats EXACTLY whay happeneds at my school! (the teachers pet thing) Also, at PE, we do this thing called Project Adventure. Only fifth graders get to do it. We're so special! 😊

Female
80 posts

moonlightsg • 8 January 2011 at 3:20 PM

Awww don't talk about PE. I hate PE so much. It's the only subject I'm not good at.

I'm afraid the ball hits my face so I always run away from the ball.

But that Project Adventure sounds fun. Does it has anything to do with balls?

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 8 January 2011 at 3:25 PM

@moonlightsg no it doesnt. and that kinda sounds wrong. XD We climb ropes, balance on ropes, fall off of giant walls, and lots of other things to kill ourselves. XD

I'm not a big fan of PE either. I'm a straight A student, except for the B+ I got in PE. D:

Female
80 posts

moonlightsg • 8 January 2011 at 3:27 PM

@thepells4 I'm a straight A student too.
Except the C- I got in PE.

So I beat you negatively on PE.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 8 January 2011 at 3:32 PM

@moonlightsg yep. Negatively beat. XD

I'm also the best writer in my class. We have to right a 2-4 page story on friendship and survival, but the BEGINNING of mine is 5 pages already. D:

Female
80 posts

moonlightsg • 8 January 2011 at 3:34 PM

@thepells4 lol

I made a work like that a long time ago.

But now that I'm with the flu all I can do is not thinking of school and relax.

BTW you gotta see this neopets page.

http://www.neopets.com/~siirynx

That page is hilarious!

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 8 January 2011 at 3:35 PM

@moonlightsg Omg yeah thats hilarious! I read it like a week ago. I cant see the words very well, tohugh. 😋

Female
80 posts

moonlightsg • 8 January 2011 at 3:36 PM

@thepells4 Me too. I'm at chapter too. I wanna see whta the user that created this said when Brynn kissed Hanso.

But I'll need to wait to see that.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 8 January 2011 at 3:39 PM

@moonlightsg Oh, i read all the chapters the user made. and instead of hanso stealing xandra's artifacts, he ate her triple chocolate fudge bar cookie. that was hilarious. And then in chapter 16 when she said her mother was a uni because hanso said her mother was a hamster... Madness. XD

Female
80 posts

moonlightsg • 8 January 2011 at 3:41 PM

@thepells4 Shhhhhhh! Don't tell me those things. I want to find out by myself.

When Hanso said Brynn was hot I laughted so much.

I'm at that part when "The Pie Eating Bruce with Elvis Hair" was selling Nox "The Snowglobe"

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 8 January 2011 at 3:43 PM

@moonlightsg that was funny too. and right now im making a plot parody with my BFF. Do you want me to type what we have so far? We spent 2 hours on it last night. XP

Female
80 posts

moonlightsg • 8 January 2011 at 3:44 PM

@thepells4

Yes sure but i gotta go. It was good to talk with you.
Bye

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 8 January 2011 at 3:45 PM

Okay, ill start typing now. XD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 8 January 2011 at 3:49 PM

Here's what my BFF wrote...

Once upon a time Xandra was a stone statue... She came to life and got flushed down a giant toilet by an awesome kougra named Brynn... Xandra got mad at Brynn when she got flushed into a giant lake, harnessed the power, and sent a giant water demon to kill Brynn.

Yeah, Brynn is her favorite character, and Xandra is mine, so she always insults Xandra. Im typing my part right now...

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 8 January 2011 at 3:58 PM

Okay, and now here's what I wrote:

The giant water demon was made out of the entire lake, so when he stepped out of the lake the water was gone. Xandra saw something shiny at the bottom. "Hey, my glasses!" When she went to reach for them, something caught the corner of her eye. "its a bird!" Brynn said, looking up. "No, its a plane, duuuuh." Xandra snapped. But the thing in the sky wasn't a nird or a plane- it was Hanso! He was swinging on a vine like Tarzan and acting all heroic! He swooped down, screamed, "outta my way, lady!" and swiped the glasses out of her hand! (or paw) "Hmmm... I wonder how much these would go for on Ebay..." he said to himself, thinking about all of Xandra's fans. And then... "Uh oh." Hanso turned around and saw a HUGE croud of Xandra's fans and supporters that had formed an angry mob and started to chase Hanso in hopes of retrieving Xandra's glasses! "Hmm... Maybe I'll have to rethink the whole Ebay thing..." he thought as he ran from the fast- and I mean fast!- angry mob of Xandra's fans that wre chasing him!

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 8 January 2011 at 4:03 PM

Back at the lake... (still my writing)
Xandra sat in the middle of the lake, or what used to be a lake, mumbling curses. "Jerks... Always think they can hurt the Xweetoks, don't they?" she said, arms crossed. "Well, you can't blame them. You have to blame yourself for being so short and weak and easy to hurt..." Brynn said cautiously. "I may be short but I'm not weak or easy to hurt!" Xandra screeched. "Oh really? I mean, you keep saying you're so powerful but a thief just stole a pair of glasses from you. No. I'M the tough one." Brynn said. Xandra was furious. "You?! Tough?! I'LL show you tough!"

Now back to my BFF's writing... I'll post that later because this is gonna take a while for me to type. We're very creative together, and luckily are both obssessed with the plot, so we both love writing this. XP
and my BFF's username on here is Spenser_dog_123 she is Adrienne7yo on Neopets.

Female
1,050 posts

meg • 9 January 2011 at 11:27 AM

😱 can i join in this conversation! i only read the first post about school! *is too lazy to read rest*

sooo i go to school too!! arent i amazing?!!! but anyways the only things in school im good at are PE and recess and lunch and math 😊

@thepells4 i love the neopets thing! i read the real one a couple days ago! sooo 😃 😋 😊

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 9 January 2011 at 11:48 AM

@meg Sure you can join! And thanks! We worked really hard to make the story. Do you want me to type the rest? 😸

Female
80 posts

moonlightsg • 9 January 2011 at 11:52 AM

@meg sure you can join

@thepells4 awsome sotry!

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 9 January 2011 at 11:54 AM

@moonlightsg Thanks! I'm gonna try to put some more of my story up now. 😸

Female
80 posts

moonlightsg • 9 January 2011 at 11:55 AM

@thepells4 ok good luck!
I'll try to finnish reading the story of The Pie's Ruin

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 9 January 2011 at 12:06 PM

Here's more of my BFF's writing...

Xandra called the water demon and squished it down to nothing and grabbed Brynn's sword. "Bring it on!" Brynn said! She did a flying cartwheel flip and took the sword back. Ack. Xandra fell in the mud but managed to make a power ball and follow Brynn as she flew through the air, struck by the ball. They landed in...

And now back to my writing... Note that I wrote A LOT more than my BFF did. XD

...A pile of morphing potion bottles!!!!!! Xandra and Brynn were knocked unconscious from the blast.
And now back to Hanso and the angry mob...
"These people are freaks!" Hanso screeched, almost dehydrated from running so much. But he kept running. He turned around again and noticed that most of the Neopets in the mob were speckled Xweetoks! Hanso knew he couldn't escape the mob, so he turned around and knew that he was a goner until...
BOOM!
There was a blinding flash of light. When Hanso awoke, the angry mob had been turned to stone! "Hmm... Total dayshavoo..." he mumbled, scratching his head.
And now back to Brynn and Xandra...
Brynn and Xandra soon awoke. They looked at eachother, both shocked. "Xandra... Th... Tha... That you?" Brynn didn't recognize her. "Um, duh. But what happened to YOU?" Xandra said. They looked at themselves, and gasped. Brynn almost fainted! They were...

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 9 January 2011 at 12:11 PM

Now, some more of my BFF's writing...

Brynn was a rainbow Grundo and Xandra was an island Blumaroo! They laughed at eachother. They dug through the pile until they found the right potions and turned themselves back again. They carefully made their way out and were suddenly breathless. They looked around. A smashed artifact with a sword stuck in it, a pair of glasses Hanso. Wait- Hanso? They saw Hanso breathing heavily. Xandra took her glasses back. Brynn took the glasses from her and smashed them on the ground. "Boo hoo, does wittle Xandra need her taddy bear?" Brynn teased. Xandra got so mad, she...

And back to my writing...

Xandra got so mad, that she screeched at Brynn. "FINE! Have it your way! You think those glasses are so cheap and useless, then I'll show you what it's like!!!" She casted a spell on Brynn and shot magical laser beams into Brynn's eyes! (Ouch!) Xandra had taken Brynn's vision- taken vision from Brynn and given it to herself! "Much better..." She smirked and looked down at the ground, seeing clearly now, and watched poor Brynn rub her hand on the ground, looking for the glasses. She found them, slightly cracked, and put them on, tears streaming from her blurred eyes. "Who needs their teddy bear now?" Xandra said, swiping the glasses off of Brynn's nose!

Female
80 posts

moonlightsg • 9 January 2011 at 12:11 PM

@thepells4 Cool story!

Nice job!

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 9 January 2011 at 12:22 PM

@moonlightsg Thanks!

And now MORE writing from my BFF... WARNING: The end of this story is hilarious. (I am to blame. XD)

"Gimme my eyes back!" Brynn said. "Woah woah, ladies. Chill. Brynn, you have glasses, sweetheart. You can see just fine. And as for you Xandra- *****! Give Brynn her vision back or Ill kick you in the *******! That's how you'll feel." Hanso said. He grabbed Xandra's hair and yanked. (Poor Xandra XD) "AAYYYEEEEE!!!!!" Xandra screamed. "Like pulling hair from a baby!" Hanso said. Then a big flash of light hit the room and...

My turn! 😊

...Nothing happened. Hmm. Strange. A huge flash of light and nothing. "Brynn! What the *****!" Hanso screeched. 'Brynn' was rubbing her head and mumbling curses, while 'Xandra' was again on the ground, searching for her glasses. "BRYNN!! NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE, YOU BRAINLESS LITTLE-" Brynn screeched. Wait- BRYNN said that?! What was going on?! Then, Hanso realised. Brynn turned into Xandra and Xandra turned into Brynn!!! "Ewww! I'm old!" Xandra, who was actually Brynn, screeched. "Mid twenties people, mid twenties! Doesn't anyone even read the Neopian Times anymore?!" Brynn, who was actually Xandra, said, annoyed. What would Hanso do? Hanso, not even thinking about his plan, decided to...

Female
80 posts

moonlightsg • 9 January 2011 at 12:26 PM

Hahahaha good luck.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 9 January 2011 at 12:33 PM

Okay, back to my BFF, for the last time. 😱

He turned off all of the lights in the room. Then he flickered them. He walked up to Xandra and said, "Do you know where these flashes of light are coming from?" Xandra (who was actually Brynn) kissed Hanso. "WHAT'S GOING?!?!?!?!?" they all said at once. Just then, the water demon swooshed in. "I thought I didntegrated you." Brynn (who was actually Xandra) said. The water demon laughed. He tied them up in a chair, wiggled his fingers, and a flash of light whooshed across the room and...

Back to me, for the last time. 😱

And then he was gone! And the rope was gone too! "Pshh. Some evil demon." Hanso said. "Oh, shut up, Hanso. You still need to change us back." Brynn (who was actually Xandra) snapped. "Well, why should I do it? You're the magical one, Ms. 'I;m such a tough nerd'! Or wait, maybe your a Mrs.? If you're a Ms., you know whre to find me..." Hanso said to Brynn (who was actually Xandra), winking and making a clicking noise with his mouth. "Hanso! After all this time... YOU hitting on an older woman?! After all we've been through?!She's the villain, remember?!" Xandra (who was actually Brynn) said, smacking Hanso in the face. "Nice. I like 'em feisty." Hanso said, winking at Xandra (who was actually Brynn, but you get it now). "Hanso, SHUT UP." they both said at the same time.

And that's what we have so far! 😸