Cove Giveaway

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
1,887 posts

froggytails • 14 September 2013 at 5:27 PM

Yeah- no I'm not leaving eggcave anymore.

I'm sorry to all of those people who wanted my critters.

❤️

Female
523 posts

safikei • 14 September 2013 at 5:33 PM

@froggytails
First of all I'm sorry to hear a few of your critters have died and that you're quitting. It's sad to see Egg Cave die out.. Very sad. I wish more people registered and old users started being more active. :/

And if possible, could I adopt your Draqua egg and Seiren?

( Edit: Sorry, I suck at this. Dx But I do promise to take care of the creature and give it back to you if you were to come back to EC! )

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 14 September 2013 at 5:36 PM

@froggytails
Could I adopt your Oscoa or Corphex? ❤️
I'd immortalize whichever asap and take good care of the one if any but that's if your friends don't take them of course c:

But sorry to say we can't transfer CC anymore :c

Female
1,887 posts

froggytails • 14 September 2013 at 5:43 PM

@immortalraven
Oh yeah they got rid of that didn't they.. Oh..
@safikei
Yeah I know what you mean but I'm just too busy.
Thank you, that means alot. 😊

Yeah, I'm waiting for my friends to pick out from my cove first before I give the rest to everyone else.

Female
523 posts

safikei • 14 September 2013 at 5:45 PM

@froggytails
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.. I hope everything goes well for you in real life. 😊

Will you inform me when your friends have made their decision? ^^

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 14 September 2013 at 5:49 PM

@froggytails
Yeah, I'd send ya what I have but can't :c Sorry. But what were they. I might have one of them I could give up c: Maybe o-0

I know. Saw your post. Let me know if they don't want one of those though they probably will cause they are awesome ❤️

Deleted • 14 September 2013 at 6:11 PM

@froggytails I only have 50CC ☹️ Sorry. If you're okay with it and your friends haven't picked the ghosty, flofbite, or othgog would you mind giving me one? (prferably flofbite?) I haven't got to know you but it feels that these "old" users are quitting so often now ☹️ Bye, and I promise if you come back and tell me I would be grateful to give the creature back 😊

Deleted • 14 September 2013 at 6:22 PM

@froggytails
Sorry to hear that you're quitting ☹️ If you're willing to let me adopt something and there are more creatures up for adoption, I would be willing to adopt a few creatures. I really don't mind which ones though. Your cove is really beautiful ❤️

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 14 September 2013 at 6:35 PM

@froggytails
Sorry to hear you are quitting... Wish I got to know you better... I would love to give a good home to your pandai, drem, rie, nym, or flofbite. Only one. You may pick...

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 14 September 2013 at 6:43 PM

@froggytails
Sorry to see that you're going ☹️
Can I adopt your Othgog or your Nym? c:

Female
274 posts

blackfawn • 14 September 2013 at 7:35 PM

@froggytails
sorry to see another older member quit, but I know every one has there reasons. I hope you do one day come back though =)

I know im kind of newish to EggCave but if no one adopts your Rie or Flofbite or Pandai ill be happy to give them a loving home.

I hope everything goes well for you in real life =)

Female
1,984 posts

tralala22 • 14 September 2013 at 8:00 PM

@froggytails

Hey I'm Tralala22, and I hope everything will go well in real life. 😊

I was hoping I could adopt your Biwo, and any other since your whole cove is beautiful. ❤️

I promise I will give it back to you if you get back on EC!😃

(I'm horrible at doing this. 😋)

Male
1,610 posts

clayosaurusrex • 14 September 2013 at 8:10 PM

@froggytails

Man, it sucks that you're leaving. Say bye to your toad from mine. (We had a pretty long convo about our fire bellies a while back. Been meaning to talk to you about that for a long time.) Anyway, could I adopt your Balrog and then any Aerlo? (The Aerlo would be for me, the Balrog for a friend that has been looking for a long time.)

1,124 posts

bookw0rm • 14 September 2013 at 8:41 PM

@froggytails
Could I maybe have the Effa and the Rie? Both are dreamies, but the Effa is a major dreamie ❤️

Female
1,603 posts

epicthings451 • 14 September 2013 at 8:45 PM

Even though i dont know you..... im sorry to hear that you are leaving ☹️ Can you let me know when your friends are done deciding? .... o.O as you can tell whats below is very long, sorry ^^'

Jianie the Eurog
Bouthe the Corphex
Birlez the Abrillion
Eci the Draqua
Amberlee the Ambrie
Kraslp the Orp
Lortnoc the Ahjoon
Drowek the Drem
Mrenz the Wiset
pretttyyyyeggg the Rousel
Ried the Nym
rwRA5TH5hy the Greem
Saivire the Seiren
Squee the Oscoa
Terraim the Flofbite
Venerandum the Pandai
Zarinah the Tific
Dosroh the Plore
HeartRibbon the Pantheart
Aethon the Corlinn

@froggytails

Female
374 posts

infinityfate • 14 September 2013 at 9:32 PM

@froggytails
Sad to see you going, I hope you come back some day! ☹️ I'd love to adopt any creature(s) that doesn't have a good home yet, 😊 maybe a mortal Colatay, ❤️Oscoa❤️ (that's a personal favorite😸), Nym, Biwo, Rousel or Greem?

Deleted • 14 September 2013 at 9:39 PM

@froggytails
Sorry to hear that you are going.
If you don't mind, could I take in the Ribbert or Frogike egg?
I have collections of them currently held @text as I'm also kind of inactive.

Neither
1,577 posts

fjhfjh • 14 September 2013 at 9:40 PM

@froggytails

I'm sorry to hear you're leaving, but I know how it is when you can't take care of creatures 😸 unfortunantly you can no longer transfer cc so I don't know how you would get it...

if you are giving away your flobite, corphex, biwo, and ajhoon, could I have them? (they are 4 of my 5 dreamies!!!) and I would love to have a colatay from your side if you are giving those away too... after you're friends have picked 😊 any one of them would be great 😊
and I'll make sure I never trade them and that I take care of them 😊 so you can have them back if you do return

2,802 posts

elf • 14 September 2013 at 9:41 PM

@froggytails
Sorry to hear you're leaving ☹️ If I could may I have the first stage frozen Pandai? If it's already taken may I take an other CC critter from the mortals please?

Deleted • 14 September 2013 at 10:14 PM

@froggytails
Sorry that you are leaving ☹️ I will take care of any creature you want me to and do my best to immortalize it. I especially would love to take care of your Kringus, Eurog, or Draqua. Those are some of my favorite creatures.

I would make sure to put your name down so I can return them to you. I do hope that you reconsider leaving eggcave though.

Deleted • 14 September 2013 at 10:58 PM

@froggytails
I will take care of them! Feed my creatures 2-3 times a day!

I am still fairly new so I will be happy to accept ANYTHING you still have that you are willing to give away!!!

Im so excited to get some new creatures and I cant wait to hear back from you!!!!!

Female
63 posts

egg-cave_ • 14 September 2013 at 11:32 PM

@froggytails Can I have the rousels or anything from @lchen888 wishlist?

I hope you come back in the meantime though...

Non-binary
1,641 posts

bluebelle • 14 September 2013 at 11:35 PM

@froggytails
I've seen you around EC alot. But I never said Hello. It's sad too see valuable players like you leaving. You will be missed...

There are only two creatures I want. Gistre because i'm hoarding and she would be a valued eddition, and Ried, because he is gorgeous and would be a valuble eddition to my collection of rare CSPs.

I will pray that you reconsider quitting, and if you ever do return, any creatures i might receive will still be with me and ready to return too you.

Again, EC will miss you, all of your friends will miss you. So please reconsider quitting. NO ONE wants you too quit.

Female
222 posts

plipplop84 • 14 September 2013 at 11:45 PM

@froggytails
If she is still available, could I please adopt your Oscoa? 😊

Deleted • 14 September 2013 at 11:53 PM

@Froggytails

I'm sorry to hear that you are quitting!

May I adopt your Corlinn or Flofbite or Seiren?

Female
515 posts

squijum01 • 15 September 2013 at 12:26 AM

@froggytails

Good luck in your endeavors outside of the egg cave. If any of your mortal babies still need a home... my cove is open. I'm already looking after some of kitkat's kiddos and I'll make the same solemn promise I made with them. Upon your return to eggcave, I will reunite you with your kids.

As Douglas Adams wrote: "So long and thanks for all the fish." Good luck in the real world. 😊

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 15 September 2013 at 12:53 AM

@froggytails
Good luck!
I remember once I was going to quit due to Real Life but in the end I was able to get enough EC to help me through it
*looks at creatures*
I love the pieces of writing with each creature!

If they are still available, may I get a Nym/Draqua or an Effa?

1,239 posts

ilovedoctorwho • 15 September 2013 at 2:58 AM

@froggytails Don't know you very well, still am disheartened by your departure. I wish you would stay ever so much, as I could help you take care of your creatures while you're gone.... but since I cannot persuade you, I shall wish you good luck in the course of life and bid you adieu! Oh, and I need not your creatures, but thanks anyway! Give them to someone who really needs these cuties! 😸

Female
579 posts

snowbunny • 15 September 2013 at 3:20 AM

I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving. So many people are leaving because of school DX may I have your Eurog, bunthoff,nym, or pareteorsite?

Female
1,219 posts

nousernamesleft • 15 September 2013 at 3:31 AM

@froggytails
I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving. ☹️ We'll all miss you heaps. ❤️