in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

How do you want to get Galaxor?

Deleted • 8 October 2013 at 7:32 AM

#creaturesuggestion #Galaxor

First stage: 800 clicks
Second stage: 1200 clicks

PHOTO: http://i.imgur.com/Wrkf0rh.png

About Galaxor Eggs:

This it's not an ordinary egg. It's made of dust, hydrogen, helium and other ionized gases; a piece of pure nebula!

About Galaxor

Galaxor is a spirited creature. It doesn't eat, drink or breathe and it cannot be tamed but it lives very close to humans. Galaxor is very mysterious; nobody knows where does it come from or where it goes. It appears only in the night with cloudless sky, protecting the Arkians from dark creatures.

Galaxor special ability is that it can predict the future in the stars.

A legend says that once in a thousand years, he returns to Andromeda Galaxy where he can reborn.

Sorry if it's not perfect, it's just a sketch. Hope you lite it!
Some pings
@safikei
@mochi
@leafpoolz
@laitha
@hormone

Deleted • 8 October 2013 at 10:07 AM

@darkmirage04
It's a galaxy horse! Looks really cool, and I bet it would look good with any galaxy travel. I want to ride it to da moon! 😋

Female
253 posts

meleva • 8 October 2013 at 11:21 AM

@darkmirage04

Ohhh!SO AWSOME! Love the egg!!!!!!!! That did you well!^w^

Deleted • 8 October 2013 at 11:23 AM

@leafpoolz

thank you!

@meleva

thank you

Female
4,807 posts

karamel • 9 October 2013 at 12:03 PM

@darkmirage04 Wow, I love the galaxy-like colours on the egg. 😸 It would be awesome if this was from the SAR Center because it's made of various gases. You'd be lucky to find all of those elements floating around in the atmosphere together as well as nebula(e). xD

Definitely want this created here. 😊

Deleted • 9 October 2013 at 12:08 PM

@karamel

OMG thank you! ❤️

Non-binary
1,641 posts

bluebelle • 9 October 2013 at 12:10 PM

@darkmirage04 Whoa!

Deleted • 12 October 2013 at 12:25 PM

@darkmirage04

WANT IT.

Female
65 posts

emma2015 • 14 October 2013 at 7:00 PM

@darkmirage04
I want it so bad. I will probably save it to my computer because i love it. It depends if you are ok with it, if I save it to my computer.

Female
2,125 posts

xoxo5959 • 14 October 2013 at 8:46 PM

Whoa! It's amazing ❤️ The last stage looks as if the mane is connected to the tail, I'm not sure if that was what you were going for, but it's still looks so ENCHANTING ^-^ I WISH YOU THE BEST OF THE BEST OF LUCK ❤️

@darkmirage04

Deleted • 15 October 2013 at 1:31 AM

@emma2015

No, I don't mind 😋

@xoxo5959

Aww, thank you! ^^

527 posts

gabrieltaft • 15 October 2013 at 2:59 AM

This.... I like!

Hope it gets made 😊

@darkmirage04

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 15 October 2013 at 3:51 AM

@darkmirage04
We need more lovely critters like this!
More Space themed ones 😃 😃 😃 😃

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 8 August 2015 at 12:33 PM

@darkmirage04

WOAW!!!

i really love this one! 😃 it's super cute! 😃

i hope it'll be released! 😃

i also have a creature suggestion! take a look! 😃 http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/52293

Female
1,314 posts

tamomo • 8 August 2015 at 2:41 PM

@darkmirage04 that creature is amazing :Q__ you are too good to draw horses! 😊 Really like it!

Female
486 posts

crisrs • 8 August 2015 at 2:53 PM

@darkmirage04
So pretty! Love it! ^^

Deleted • 9 August 2015 at 4:27 AM

@nidalee2 @crisrs @rashka

thank you so much ❤️ I was thinking to change it's name, maybe in Galaxor

738 posts

dragonnn • 9 August 2015 at 11:31 AM

@darkmirage04

I really like this suggestion. Love the fact that you referenced a Travel in the description (though that;s a real place), as I believe those need to be included more in the stores of creatures and Ark (unless I just haven't been paying attention and this has been going on 😋).

An otherworldly horse that cannot be ridden, but is still loyal. Too cool.

Both Nebulos and Galaxor sound great, though I vote for Galaxor. Easier for me to spot the word combination and it doesn't sound as common as the former name.

Great art again, it's stunning.

Though it is difficult to gather eggs from there, the Asteroid seems like the most fitting place to find this creature.

EDIT- I KNEW this reminded me of the wonderful Owmega, 'cause you're the same artist!! ❤️

I really want the Owmega still, I often come back to look at it, haha... ;'c

Deleted • 9 August 2015 at 1:10 PM

@dragonnn

thank you so much! I really appreciate those who let a comment on my works; it makes me feel special like I didn't waste my time drawing something.

I've posted some descriptions for CDWC but I didn't win......

And thank you for posting a comment on my other creature suggestion Tryma 😊

Female
370 posts

pupicorn • 9 August 2015 at 2:49 PM

@darkmirage04

Galaxtor/Nebulos is amazing! You are amazing at drawing horses! I like how you made their hoofs shine like that. I really hope it will be released!!

738 posts

dragonnn • 9 August 2015 at 2:55 PM

Ah...The description has changed. Again, I see the mention of "dark" creatures...Who are they, and why must we be protected from them? I wonder...Not everything in fairy tales must be taken to heart..

Female
208 posts

webkinzer • 9 August 2015 at 3:18 PM

@darkmirage04 I really like it! I really like the details on the mane and feet, it gives it more character. I think that instead of putting it in the Cave, SAR Center, or Cash Shop, I think it should go in the Mysterious Asteroid, because it has that out-of-this-world space kind of feel to it, and it would be pretty cool to get one there.

Female
683 posts

firelost • 9 August 2015 at 6:21 PM

@darkmirage04
WOW!!!!!
I want one! *o*
AMAZING artwork!

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 10 August 2015 at 2:13 AM

@darkmirage04 I love it ! I want to get one right now. It MUST exist in Egg cave !!!

Deleted • 10 August 2015 at 2:39 AM

@pupicorn @loumina28 @firelost

Thank yoooouuuu, thank you so much ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

@webkinzer

It's difficult to get eggs from Mysterious Asteroid; maybe a special event like Christmas one would be perfect to get Galaxor.

@dragonnn

Creatures that live in The Fiery Shadows habitat maybe......I love fantasy creatures and stories I simply love all equine creatures on Egg Cave

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 10 August 2015 at 2:44 AM

@darkmirage04 you're a good artist as I see and I think that your opinion would be helpful on this creature : http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/55362 . Could you check it, please ?

Female
208 posts

webkinzer • 10 August 2015 at 3:16 AM

@darkmirage04 Yeah, I guess you're right. Christmas would make them a lot easier to get, but would it be in the CS or the Cave?

P.S. I'm working on my second creature suggestion, it should be done and posted on here by tomorrow 😸 as soon as I think of a name T.T

Female
74 posts

lunamoonamare • 10 August 2015 at 10:06 AM

i love the idea!

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 18 December 2016 at 1:35 PM

@darkmirage04

This is amazing! I love it soo much! 😃 ❤️ 😸