.: RUEP Group :.

in General

Female
91 posts

learningapple • 1 November 2013 at 4:53 PM

Hello all! This group's been around for quite a while (I think 3 years already) but unfortunately due to circumstances we've lost a lot of our infrastructure and members.

adoption thread - http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/51572

Now for introductions, welcome to the 'Raising Up Egg Program'. Our goal is to raise a species of eggs (or several of them) in which we give away to others in the community. Preferably to people who don't have hatched creatures and deserve one.

I remember joining Eggcave three years ago and a kind person giving me a hatched Terron as a newcomer present -which at that time was absolutely impossible to me. It was then I realized how kind people are. I created this group in order to spread that happiness of raising creatures and further make Eggcave a fun place. We are here to cultivate good-will and giving~

Our system involves adopting an egg and raising it until whatever stage you would prefer and then putting it up for trade with the label RUEP adoption. It's a very free and flexible group although we advise everybody who signs up to stay dedicated and involved.

We also advise to stay in communication and please notify/pm me if you are interested in leaving. There's no harm in doing this as we all know everybody has their own preferences and circumstances.

Please post below (or @learningapple) if you're interested in
joining or if you have any additional questions!

Things to Note:
- Please send status updates whenever you can. It's not mandatory but it allows for me to know how the whole group is (considering we are a free and self-motivated group) and also provides chances to become good friends 😸
- If you can/want to, please post here with the creature and the new parent ^^ It's nice to see the Eggcave spirit going around. (also, in the future, there might be special stuff involved with this.)
- It would be nice if you added that you're a member of RUEP on your profile (and maybe a link to here). It helps other members know that you raise eggs for RUEP and also spreads word of the group to people who might want to join and people who might want a creature. You don't have to but it's nice to see and also looks good on your profile XD You can also add a separate cove tab to keep RUEP creatures organized (thanks to @dancer for the great idea!)
- It's a good idea to write on your adoption profiles. Something like this would be good.

RUEP adoption for _________
Adoption date: __-__-____
Raised by: @_________

Just in case you're wondering, I try to raise various special events creatures (as my goal for my cove is one of each species). Back in the old days (when Eggcave was newer, when I was a lot more popular, when RUEP was first started, and when Tines were first released and not that rare), I raised about five Tines to the first stage and gave four of them away to people who weren't necessarily my friends but looked to be ready to care for them. It was quite a crazy idea considering egg immortality didn't exist back then so I really put all my trust into these people. Hopefully those Tines lived on. I wish I could find them again but I'm pretty sure the owners renamed them 😊
Also, as of current, I am raising any-specie egg donations from others players around the site.

-- THIS IS TO BE EDITED --

People who've joined:
@sammynina19347 - Honk
@erik3030 - rare eggs
@capella - Savarabs, Tasma
@eggylover - Birds
@kanamezz - rare eggs
@sparklefox - Yeep
@blaze4ever12 - Tasma
@squirrelvader - Unhemn
@thepells4 - Random
@iceyfira - Tasma

People who've definitely joined:
@arcticwonders - Diablos [first stage]
@bluebelle - Kesko
@funyarinpa - commons/LEs
@ragewere - Iramae [immortal]
@mastergemma - Kujaks, Nilbies, Various
@bookw0rm - various commons
@kuma - Horsca, Nipha, Pangolin [stage/immortal]
@ushafuse - various
@kisamari - Icenyro
@aliney
@cougar - Obarn, Tasma
@dancer - Floicol
@dream-within-a-dream -
@derpyhooves666 - Whoon, Shrew
@narvix - Sey, various commons
@awkolicious - various
@izziebee1017 - Fiamma
@angel5721 - various
@cclynn2855 - various
@chocovampire - Tasma, Icenyro, Wynerl
@ashlinnhi - various commons
@ida92 - Crabberts
@coolbobj
@rawoysterskittles19
@ablah8 - Ignalt, Caiman, Pyraguin, Diablos
@emeraldfirefly - Horsca, Kesko, Tasma
@shadowtail_flamestorm
@shadow_girl - cave commons

#RUEP

152 posts

whereiscupcake • 3 November 2013 at 8:21 AM

@learningapple This sounds like a really nice cause and, as you said with your experience recieving a Terron, it really makes newcomers feel welcome and like they are part of the community from day 1.

I would really like to help and join with this, I have adopted a few creatures and evolved them, some of them have even become immortal- and I think it would be nice if they went to a new use and were loved rather than me keeping them to myself 😊

Female
91 posts

learningapple • 4 November 2013 at 7:15 PM

@whereiscupcake - Of course! Are there any specific species you want to start adopting or are you just aiming to give away some evolved creatures? You can change any time you want (as long as you notify me) and I would like to say welcome to the group! Or should I say family 😊

152 posts

whereiscupcake • 5 November 2013 at 11:23 AM

@learningapple Sorry, I would have responded sooner but I didn't see the notification...which is more my fault than anything- but I digress.

I would have different creatures to give out, but mostly Masers- those are the creatures which I collect the most of because I like them 😊

Female
91 posts

learningapple • 5 November 2013 at 3:43 PM

@whereiscupcake - Lovely! Masers are quite adorable! ^^ and don't worry, you're fine 😊

152 posts

whereiscupcake • 5 November 2013 at 4:10 PM

@learningapple So do we basically ask new people whether they would like a creature to start off their cove and to welcome them or do we send them the lot link and tell me them that this is for them and to offer a common? (I think the latter might me a bit too forward if I'm to be honest...)

Female
91 posts

learningapple • 5 November 2013 at 7:48 PM

@whereiscupcake - Ahaha so it would seem XD Well to be honest, there isn't really a set system/set of rules to follow. Everyone has their own way of running things. You can ask people if they would like a creature or better yet (when this group is fully re-established and somewhat known) people start asking you. Your idea of asking them is great! Although it might be more work-demanding (finding newcomers and all), it's a great way to spread that happiness 😊 There's always the option of putting in the trade center and selecting a person to give away to if handing the creatures out become too time-consuming. Our whole objective is to give to those who might not have the most time to dedicate to Eggcave, those who encounter some problems with hatching creatures, or simply those who are new to Eggcave a need a little spark to start the engine.

Deleted • 8 November 2013 at 4:54 PM

@learningapple
How I said in your profile, I think that's a really beautiful thing. ❤️ I want to take part into RUEP, if that's possible!
I think that's RUEP will be also very useful, not only for newcomers, but also for the creatures: so many does not care for commons, but when the commons become unavabile, then everyone start to search for them, while so many commons are left to die.

For that reason, I will start to grow Iramaes. ❤️
However, I won't adopt a lot of them, just 5-7 max. I will care for them untile they become immortal, I'll give away them out, then I'll adopt more Iramaes from cave, immortalize and again give away. I'll do it in this way to prevent to have too much of them and to not have enough ECs or time to grow them.

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 8 November 2013 at 6:34 PM

@learningapple
I'll try to get as many Kujaks and Nilbies and whatever I can, this is a great idea 😃

Female
91 posts

learningapple • 9 November 2013 at 9:41 AM

@wererage That sounds lovely! What you said about common creatures being left to die is absolutely true and just horrible. 5-7 is a perfect amount to adopt, don't worry. I don't expect people to adopt a caveful of their species just because it's too much work and everyone still has their own eggs to care for. Plus, taking the first step in immortalizing RUEP adoption creatures is absolutely amazing. I applaud you for that ^^ I've added you to the group list with immortal Iramaes and I'd like to say... Welcome to the group!

@mastergemma That sounds great! Is there a specific stage you'll raise them to? And I have a feeling those creatures won't be around after November so if that happens, I'll probably ping you asking you to pick another species after you're done raising that batch ^^ Just a heads up.

Welcome to the group!

Deleted • 9 November 2013 at 10:47 AM

@learningapple
Thank you for the welcome. ❤️
I'll get to work soon, woof. 😊

1,124 posts

bookw0rm • 17 November 2013 at 7:58 PM

@learningapple
Do you think I could join?

Female
91 posts

learningapple • 18 November 2013 at 3:01 PM

@bookw0rm Of course you can! ^^ Is there a specific species/stage you want to raise?

1,124 posts

bookw0rm • 18 November 2013 at 6:57 PM

@learningapple
No, just various commons.

Female
91 posts

learningapple • 19 November 2013 at 3:01 PM

@bookw0rm Ok! Added and welcome to the group~

172 posts

kuma • 21 November 2013 at 10:42 AM

@learningapple I can join? I thought the idea of helping the novice is interesting.. I also won one of the creatures of my wishlist with the help from a user and it made me very happy 😸 and now I would like to help other players

Female
91 posts

learningapple • 21 November 2013 at 3:51 PM

@kuma Of course! ^^ As I'd ask anyone, is there a specific species or stage/immortality you'd like to raise to? And make sure to label out the RUEP creatures in their description~

172 posts

kuma • 21 November 2013 at 3:54 PM

@learningapple I can stage and immortality horscas and niphas, and maybe some pangolins

Female
91 posts

learningapple • 24 November 2013 at 2:38 PM

@kuma Yep! ^^ Description edited and welcome to the group!

1,124 posts

bookw0rm • 28 November 2013 at 9:42 PM

@learningapple
Making a tab! And I also posted a link in my profile.

Female
3,201 posts

ushafuse • 26 December 2013 at 4:56 AM

@learningapple Can I join? I'll be very generous!

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 26 December 2013 at 9:18 AM

@learningapple May I join? I'd like to primarily Icenyro

Female
91 posts

learningapple • 26 December 2013 at 11:39 AM

@ushafuse Of course! ^^ Is there a specific species/level you'd like to raise to?

@kisamari Yes you may! Welcome to the group~ It's nice having you 😸

Female
3,201 posts

ushafuse • 27 December 2013 at 2:36 AM

@learningapple I don't think so.

Female
91 posts

learningapple • 27 December 2013 at 8:13 AM

@ushafuse Okay well that's fine~ May I assume you are raising a couple eggs regardless of species? And just for club purposes, can you mark the RUEP creatures out in their descriptions? 😊

Female
276 posts

arcticwonders • 27 December 2013 at 1:21 PM

Just curious, is there a specific message we should add to the creatures' profiles or just have the fact that they're RUEP creatures there?

2,688 posts

aliney • 27 December 2013 at 5:04 PM

@learningapple
Can i join? 😊

Female
3,201 posts

ushafuse • 28 December 2013 at 2:53 AM

@learningapple All Right!

Female
91 posts

learningapple • 28 December 2013 at 9:24 AM

@arcticwonders - I would put 'RUEP adoption' and list out the stage you're raising to or if your not... Also, 'pm for more info' so if people ask, you can tell them about the group so they know how things run 😊

@aliney - Of course you can 😊 Specific species/level?

Female
775 posts

cougar • 29 December 2013 at 10:19 PM

@learningapple May I join ?