EC Giveaway. c:

in User Contests & Giveaways

Deleted • 10 December 2013 at 12:46 PM

Im going to be giving a million to two people.

Just post why you want or need it.

Female
1,314 posts

tamomo • 10 December 2013 at 12:52 PM

@poof hi, i need just a million for take a xmas present for my friend

Female
1,783 posts

borgore • 10 December 2013 at 1:22 PM

@poof

such EC
very money
much numbers

Nah I'm not going to be a beg, some other people might need it more so good luck to 'em πŸ˜‹

1,124 posts

bookw0rm • 10 December 2013 at 1:53 PM

@poof
I'm trying to get wishlist creatures/Secret Santa presents.

Female
806 posts

aedia • 10 December 2013 at 2:01 PM

@poof That is very nice of you. I have about 300K EC currently. I am currently seeking creatures that are not as common in the trades, so some more EC might help. Just thought I'd drop in to see if I might qualify. If not, that's alright and best wishes to everyone. 😊

Male
17 posts

gamer • 10 December 2013 at 3:01 PM

I'm looking for creatures I wish to obtain and to help me out on buying the travels I need for my creatures. Overall, I need it to acquire some creatures I want and to provide them with a travel each. Thanks for the opportunity. c:

Female
253 posts

meleva • 10 December 2013 at 3:09 PM

@poof In need of Ec, c:, I want to get the creatures I like, but don´t got so much EC so its hard to go on. I also need to get xmas presents for my friends, ;😊

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 10 December 2013 at 3:18 PM

@poof That is so kind of you! I'm currently looking for wishlist creatures and creatures for other users.

2,802 posts

elf • 10 December 2013 at 5:12 PM

@poof
Currently I need more EC because I'm trying to get
X-mas presents πŸ˜‹

Female
344 posts

yileen • 10 December 2013 at 5:29 PM

@poof

Oke here goes the beg message *clears throat*

Currently down to 117k. Never had over 600k. Still a newbie here doh!
Would love to have more than that to have some more LE's in my cove to worship and to give my precious ones I have a nice travel. Also seeking a present for someone who I consider my first friend here 😊

Female
1,688 posts

puppyloverlauren • 15 December 2013 at 8:43 PM

@poof

Okay, I need EC because I bought something for EC, then bought a flaren for my all my money, however I bought the flaren before I could pay for the item. Now I'm in a debt and trying to earn EC by feeding, but it is a slow process. So I'm in need of EC ><