~* Lonely Giveaway *~

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
413 posts

june • 14 December 2013 at 1:22 AM

Okay, the title is weird and the giveaway is weird, and I need honesty. If you can be honest here, you could win. If you're lying for prizes, you won't get a single bit of respect. There are rules, of course, but prizes can be unlimited. @sarahzafirah is my testimonial x)

So I'm looking for more friends. Good friends, ones that I can talk to and feel good with and do fun stuff with. And once you're my friend, you're in the loop of Elite Lemsy's Gifting Priorities, which basically means I'll be giving you guys a lot of gifts.

This is NOT bribery. For one thing, if you're coming here for the prizes I won't accept your friend request, as simple as that. Secondly, there aren't any "requirements". I don't care if you're broke, you have no "good" creatures or anything silly like that. I need good friends.

Some poeple, like Sarah, Rain, Aliney, Nicole, Immortalraven, and Kyubee are already my friends. People like Sarah and Rain have already been gifted (the rest of you, I'm workin' on it! xD)

So, basically I'm lonely ☚ī¸
No livepulse pings, I want to see how many people will click on this link and be interested for real, not because of any benefits ❤ī¸
With love and hugs and hopeful new friendships
- Lemsy

Female
475 posts

andreita • 14 December 2013 at 1:56 AM

@lemonade Hey! I told you we can talk anytime you want, no gifts needed at all 😊 I also feel lonely most of the time here... but I guess that will change with time. I hope at least o.O

Female
413 posts

june • 14 December 2013 at 2:01 AM

@andreita
Thanks ❤ī¸ I really appreciate it. It's like poof said: I just realized some people in real life just aren't as great as they seem ☚ī¸

Female
475 posts

andreita • 14 December 2013 at 2:03 AM

@lemonade in real life, on the internet, anywhere really O.O but you cant keep enclosed for it, i think... i think the more hits you get the stronger you get too.

Female
413 posts

june • 14 December 2013 at 2:06 AM

@andreita
I know what you mean. But that's the problem. I feel like I've gone over the limit and I just feel like an overheated engine that just doesn't want to keep going ☚ī¸
I don't want to create any drama here, but I'd love it if any kind souls could continue this via private mail? ~❤ī¸

@Orderedchaos
I have an awful lot of topics to lock up, but this is for a good cause. I don't want to start making a big fuss x) Lock this up?

Female
1,034 posts

momokie • 14 December 2013 at 2:11 AM

@lemonade

I'll be your friend regardless of creatures or not 😊 im always here for people no matter what. Sometimes we all deserve someone to talk to and ill be here for you when you need it ?

Female
413 posts

june • 14 December 2013 at 2:13 AM

@momokie
Thanks 😊 But I'd prefer to do this in private mail because as I said, I wouldn't want to cause any drama here.

- no further posts, please -

Female
1,314 posts

tamomo • 14 December 2013 at 5:07 AM

@lemonade i know how u feel about this.. I joined in Egg cave a month ago and I don' t have many real friends here. And for this reason i start a little bored ☚ī¸
A game without friends isn't fun, because u haven't nothing to do...
I like write with people and this will help my bad english xD
but i haven't any friends to do this. So.. can i become your friend?
And isn't for creatures or other.. i just need someone with start an interesting conversations 😊

Female
413 posts

june • 14 December 2013 at 5:50 AM

@nidalee2
PM me for further conversation 😉
In the future, please read above posts.

- now I'm serious, NO further posts -