New to Egg Cave? Join free and get 5,000 EC!
Returning? Sign In now.

Hello, guest!

Search

Stay Connected

Topic

Forums Index > Problems & Bugs

Livepulse | My Subscribed Topics | My Recent Posts | My Recent Topics | eCode Guide | Forum Rules
Egg Cave Click Exchange Bug/Ideas Topic Subscribe
novrain62 Happy Weekend!
Posts 1,963
Female    Ping User In Reply    Private Message
View Creature Trades    View Item Trades
#571 · August 10, 2016 at 2:23 pm
Report Message   Report Spam Bot  

a big duh moment for me. i'm only going to place one creature at a time in there from now on.

thanks!

naturegirl1999 school will start soon :(
Posts 407
#572 · August 17, 2016 at 6:24 pm

When I go to the click exchange the pictures don't show up. They are just little squares, They still take me there but I don't like it when the pictures don't show up. This happens in my cove too

lykhaos117 Past statistics have shown that ~2/3 of users will feed creatures which prefer feeds on the Click Exchange. It seems to have gone up. :)
Posts 2,229
#573 · August 17, 2016 at 6:39 pm

I think there should be a Click Exchange section on the Leaderboards, though someone might've suggested it already. I think I click at least a hundred creatures per day and am curious how used the Click Exchange is for users on the site in general. This would also encourage people to spend more time on it, thus making creatures hatch/evolve/immortalize more quickly.

wildwillow PLEASE CLICK MY EGGS I AM BEGGING YYYYYYYOOOOOUU!! YES THAT MEANS YOU THE ONE WHO IS READING THIS.THIS IS A PERSANOLIZED MESSAGE TO U CLICK
Posts 16
#574 · August 29, 2016 at 8:52 am

Well i havent tried it yet.i dont have money 2. Anyone no Y my copy and paste isnt working?

luna08 please fed all pets even if they aren't in the click exchange
Posts 4
Ping User In Reply    Private Message
#575 · August 29, 2016 at 11:49 pm

need more spaces for pets more than 10

carter Everything @Bean for Sale! Already in Trade Center! || Immortalizing/Evolving/Bulk Stats - Links in Bio for more information <3
Posts 3,030
Ping User In Reply    Private Message
#576 · September 5, 2016 at 11:23 am

@jazzyleia
@Ian
@mastergemma

Okay so this might be listed somewhere but I can't find it so sorry if you've already answered this before.
Are we allowed to pick one account to use the click exchange from, even if it isn't our main?
For example if I was using the exchange on this account but then realized I had creatures on another account that I wanted to grow (but not have to be moved from that account) could I just take all of my creatures out of the exchange on my main account and then start using the exchange on my side account?

trinitybluz Thank you for your kind heart
Posts 33
#577 · October 4, 2016 at 12:00 pm

sorry wrong place to post

Deleted user

#578 · October 17, 2016 at 1:32 pm

Every once in awhile when I click a pet through the click exchange the page comes up white - nothing loads. It's the only time this happens to me. So far, when I go through user profiles everything loads fine.

The actual problem with it is the page cannot be refreshed to make the pet appear with the option to feed it. A refresh loads up the main exchange page with a new pet, set of pets, or the none available message.

I have no way of knowing if the click actually registered for the pet itself and there's no way of feeding the pet when that happens, but it counts as the exchange through the click exchange.

It would be nice to be able to return to a pet when something like that happens, or if a tab was closed after clicking the pet from the main exchange page, so the pet could be fully interacted with.

spiritkeeper5 All hail the common #EOTYC...
Posts 334
#579 · November 12, 2016 at 3:30 am

It is really fine but can you spread the limit of clicks you can have? I don't have enough credits for all of my ten pets on the exchange so could have a look at that. Thanks

Please log in to post replies.