#creaturesuggestion

Cursor draw ;-;

Hope you like!

πŸ’΅ Colored: http://i.imgur.com/Y32EDkQ.jpg
πŸ’΅ Uncolored: http://tinyurl.com/lu57goj
πŸ’΅ White-B: http://i.imgur.com/cN3PGEk.jpg

Theme: Steam-Punk

~Eggs~
How odd. This egg is seems to be very light and hollow despite its appearance. A whirling sound can also be heard from the inside.

~Critter~
It is said that the Mashin is a lifeless, animatronic creature powered by hydraulics who obey the first person they "set eyes own" without any questions. If not in use, they can be "turned off" to recharge.

However, Ark citizens have reported their Mashins disappearing from their last known locations and finding their Mashin "turned off" in in a completely different spot.

Citizens have also noted they can hear a clicking and whirling (some describes as cackling) sound when they have their backs turned away from the Mashin. Strangely, they always find their Mashins to be "turned off" whenever they go back and check on them.

Any comments, feedback, and/or criticism is greatly appreciated.

Shooting for October/November, but maybe a SAR

Other suggestion: Lunantis

Female
2,371 posts

ida92 • 20 September 2014 at 8:12 AM

@iceiceice Wow, I like it very much. 😊 It's very original. 😊

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 20 September 2014 at 8:58 AM

@iceiceice
It looks amazing! I like it 😊

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 20 September 2014 at 9:53 AM

@ida92 @bang14982

Yay~! Thank you very much ^^

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 20 September 2014 at 11:11 AM

@iceiceice

It's really cute and unique! You draw very well. I really want one~ ❀️

It looks like a steampunk version of the fox squirrels from Miyazaki movies.

Female
118 posts

dragonfly044 • 20 September 2014 at 11:21 AM

@iceiceice
Wow! it's amazing ❀️

Female
375 posts

chocovampire • 20 September 2014 at 11:32 AM

@iceiceice
Awesome job! I don't know what to say but would be nice if there is more than one stageπŸ˜‹ (I know that would be another hard work...)

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 20 September 2014 at 11:37 AM

@iceiceice
Awesome 😸

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 20 September 2014 at 2:42 PM

@lykhaos117

Hehe~
Kind of does resemble the fox squrriel

@dragonfly044 @immortalraven
Yay~! I'm happy you like it

@chocovampire
I considered making this the second stage (i was thinking the 1st stage would be one that is "turned off" so it'll be like a hunk of scrap metal that resembles the 2nd stage, but i wasn't sure how to portray it ^^;

1,562 posts

shelby • 23 April 2015 at 12:18 AM

@iceiceice

I'd really love to see this creature made, thank you for showing me it!

In regards to where the creature should be available, I think that's up to the staff and no matter what we say, they'll put it where they want to.
BUT, I'd love to see it as a common cave creature or SAR, because I'd love to have a few of them, if made.

But it's super cute and I Love the design and I would love to see this made.

Female
362 posts

heather519 • 27 April 2015 at 6:15 AM

@iceiceice
HOLY COW THATS AMAZING! ❀️0❀️ How does one make such amazing art? XD *smashes face into wall* I want oneeee!!! XD Hehe c:❀️ But anyways, I really do love this creation! Its original and adorable! x3❀️ It would be awesome if it came out in November o.o (friends birthday XD) IF it came out of course XD Lol β€οΈπŸ˜ƒ I really hope this one is made XD Its so shiny and pretty 😊❀️ Best of luck! 😊

@dream-within-a-dream
@applegranny
@dcmaster
❀️

Female
679 posts

kschr26 • 28 April 2015 at 12:10 AM

@iceiceice This is a really amazing and unique creature😊 I would love to be able to have one!❀️

and I think it would be great as a cave creature or SAR, because i'd love to be able to hoard lots of themπŸ˜ƒ

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 28 April 2015 at 1:58 AM

@iceiceice AHHHHHHHHH! ❀️ /hugs/ It looks like a Eurog + Brios creature, but WAYYYYYYYY BETTER. O.O ❀️ YAS! πŸ˜ƒ ❀️ Totally support it! ❀️ Forever! ❀️ /hugs/ Awesome dude! ❀️

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 28 April 2015 at 4:58 PM

@dream-within-a-dream @kschr26 @heather519

Thank you all 😊 means a lot 😊

Female
2,371 posts

ida92 • 28 April 2015 at 5:12 PM

@iceiceice It's sad that Egg Cave doesn't make users' creature suggestions anymore. ☹️

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 28 April 2015 at 5:36 PM

@ida92 yeah I noticed there seems to be less user suggested creatures ;-; oh well, what can I do β€’^β€’"

Regardless, I hope the can make a steampunk creature in the future 😸

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 28 April 2015 at 11:54 PM

@iceiceice Theres a faded 1st stage one in the background. O.o ❀️ I'd like to see what that'd be! ❀️ πŸ˜ƒ It isn't awful if that's why you erased it. o: ❀️ Interesting of course. ❀️ But not awful in anyway. πŸ˜ƒ DRAW IT! πŸ˜ƒ ❀️

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 29 April 2015 at 12:05 AM

@dream-within-a-dream
Haha, I'm not sure why I erased it. I can't remember. I think it's the same as the one you can see now, but in a different pose.

I wanted to do one "resting" or 'powered down' but I wasn't sure how to draw it. Ran out of inspirations I guess πŸ˜‹

Anyways, because this drawing is semi-old. I can't find the original drawing.

As much as I liked this drawing, unless I find some personal motivation to draw it, I'm probably going to leave it at that.

Thank you though 😊 ❀️

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 29 April 2015 at 2:26 AM

@iceiceice Ohh. ❀️ Darn dude! XD ❀️ Powered down sounds interesting. O.o ❀️ So interesting man. πŸ˜ƒ 😊 But otherwise, great job. 😊 ❀️

Deleted • 29 April 2015 at 7:54 PM

@iceiceice

I really like it! The colors all seem to go well together and I especially like the idea of gears and the steam-punk theme. The description fits it well too.

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 29 April 2015 at 8:54 PM

@positivevibes
Thank you very much!! 😸
When I was writing the description, I had five nights of freddy on. 😊

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 23 July 2015 at 6:01 PM

I would like to see a creature like this in the game. I also think the staff should let more users have their creatures in the site.

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 23 July 2015 at 10:53 PM

@naturegirl1999
Hi! Thanks so much for the response. Super glad you like it too! 😊

I've noticed less creature suggestions made lately. While I would love to get this (and other suggestions) made, I can understand why they may be limiting user suggested creatures.

They have said they would be releasing/creating more user suggested creatures in the future. Just not sure when! Fingers crossed! 😱

Female
679 posts

kschr26 • 24 July 2015 at 3:49 AM

@iceiceice Wow its so amazing!πŸ˜ƒ I really want one❀️

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 24 July 2015 at 2:38 PM

@kschr26
Yay! Thanks!

Male
208 posts

silverjt • 24 July 2015 at 2:47 PM

@iceiceice Wow~ This is an amazing suggestion~ it's very unique, so I hope it gets made πŸ˜ƒ ❀️

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 24 July 2015 at 4:25 PM

Even though it's a bit creepy, and I NEVER want one in real life, this is one cool creature! πŸ˜‰

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 24 July 2015 at 4:53 PM

@silverjt @leafdapple769
Thank you πŸ˜ƒ

2,802 posts

elf • 24 July 2015 at 7:51 PM

@iceiceice
I really like this creature ^^ And the art is great as well 😊

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 24 July 2015 at 11:49 PM

@leonx
Yay! Thanks! Feedback really means a lot πŸ˜ƒ