New to Egg Cave? Join free and get 5,000 EC!
Returning? Sign In now.

Hello, guest!

Search

Stay Connected

Topic

Forums Index > General Discussion

Livepulse | My Subscribed Topics | My Recent Posts | My Recent Topics | eCode Guide | Forum Rules
The Thief Shop Subscribe
bang14982 Happy New Year! :D
Posts 3,611
Female    Ping User In Reply    Private Message
View Creature Trades    View Item Trades
#2,521 · January 3, 2017 at 12:20 pm
Report Message   Report Spam Bot  

You pay the shopkeeper 577,910 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.

The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

12:59pm

You pay the shopkeeper 111,181 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

A special glow begins to envelope this egg. It appears to be hatching...

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 4 minutes but doesn't make it.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

honeycombgirl happy new year ! :D
Posts 6
#2,522 · January 3, 2017 at 1:06 pm

is this what happened to you?

5eggs79 All hail the common! #EOTYC
Posts 2,042
#2,523 · January 3, 2017 at 3:05 pm

You pay the shopkeeper 20,612 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 8 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

barbyka Leaf of Vaka made my life so much easier :) All my lovlies are safe.
Posts 2,876
#2,524 · January 3, 2017 at 3:41 pm

You pay the shopkeeper 104,766 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOUR MYSTERY EGG HATCHES SUCCESSFULLY! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby creature. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Cactower and can't wait for it to grow up.

Wooot! And I'm broke XD

teddy267 All hail the common #EOTYC
Posts 1,255
#2,525 · January 4, 2017 at 10:10 pm

You pay the shopkeeper 551,589 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

10 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

NO NO NO THAT IS SO FRUSTRATING that was my fourth 500k+ egg and I haven't gotten anything, not even any ec... :'(

10:08 PM.

ushafuse All hail the common #EOTYC
Posts 7,416
#2,526 · January 5, 2017 at 3:08 am

You pay the shopkeeper 557,992 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

2 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 3 minutes but doesn't make it.

ricefishie It's super effective!
Posts 490
#2,527 · January 7, 2017 at 3:08 pm

You pay the shopkeeper 11,022 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.

The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

This was a bit of a surprise, as I was just checking up on it for a minute and nearly all of my EC was in my strongroom.
But hey, at least it was cheap.

rowina Don't worry, be happy :)
Posts 1,091
#2,528 · January 8, 2017 at 9:58 am

You pay the shopkeeper 586,841 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.

The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

icesparkle22 PIE
Posts 490
#2,529 · January 8, 2017 at 11:07 am

@rowina

That's a LOT o.O I've never found an egg nor had the money to buy one o.o

Posts 490
#2,530 · January 8, 2017 at 5:09 pm

You pay the shopkeeper 476,267 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

13 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

Welp, there goes all of my EC.
Darn these walk-in eggs.

Posts 7,416
#2,531 · January 10, 2017 at 5:32 am

You pay the shopkeeper 14,380 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 2 minutes but doesn't make it.

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 4,602 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

==

Didn't expect much.

Posts 490
#2,532 · January 10, 2017 at 9:27 pm

You pay the shopkeeper 77,717 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

8 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 5 minutes but doesn't make it.

Why do I find these every two days now.
Madness.

silverserpent CRW Cave attempts: Fri - 38, Sat - 35, Sun - still counting...
Posts 1,183
#2,533 · January 11, 2017 at 10:11 am

You pay the shopkeeper 549,776 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

SMELLY OLD YEEP DROPPINGS! I had seen saving up and was so happy to have EC over. Then, after not seeing an egg for so long: Of course I had to buy it. xDDDD

wild_wonders 3/7 individual species YASSS :) SEEKING ANY UFT CRW PET :D | Hiatus will come on at most 3 times a day
Posts 535
#2,534 · January 12, 2017 at 5:36 am

You pay the shopkeeper 16,030 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 14 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

Posts 490
#2,535 · January 12, 2017 at 6:16 pm

You pay the shopkeeper 525,685 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

8 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

Another empty egg, another empty pocket. I even had to ask a long-inactive friend a favor to do this lol

---
1/14/17 11:26 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 21,022 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.

Posts 1,255
#2,536 · January 14, 2017 at 8:41 pm

8:41 PM Ec time

You pay the shopkeeper 23,463 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

13 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

Posts 7,416
#2,537 · January 15, 2017 at 6:56 am

You pay the shopkeeper 22,155 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.

barbyka Leaf of Vaka made my life so much easier :) All my lovlies are safe.
Posts 2,876
#2,538 · January 15, 2017 at 3:56 pm

You pay the shopkeeper 576,234 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

Just lost everything I made today

Posts 1,183
#2,539 · January 15, 2017 at 4:25 pm

@barbyka

Aww. I feel your pain! Too bad.

Posts 1,091
#2,540 · January 16, 2017 at 1:28 pm

You pay the shopkeeper 22,559 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 6,091 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

Posts 490
#2,541 · January 16, 2017 at 1:55 pm

You pay the shopkeeper 76,628 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

2 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

Posts 1,255
#2,542 · January 16, 2017 at 4:57 pm

You pay the shopkeeper 107,850 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.

.-.

4:56 PM

Posts 1,091
#2,543 · January 17, 2017 at 2:53 am

You pay the shopkeeper 535,823 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOUR MYSTERY EGG HATCHES SUCCESSFULLY! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby creature. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Foxfly and can't wait for it to grow up.

Posts 490
#2,544 · January 17, 2017 at 4:06 pm

You pay the shopkeeper 11,823 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 8 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 3,074 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

Super cheap, at least.

--- 4:15 PM
You pay the shopkeeper 108,106 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 4 minutes but doesn't make it.

Posts 1,091
#2,545 · January 18, 2017 at 8:08 am

I was lucky again!

You pay the shopkeeper 523,250 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOUR MYSTERY EGG HATCHES SUCCESSFULLY! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby creature. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Akrep and can't wait for it to grow up.

icedmagma
Posts 56
#2,546 · January 19, 2017 at 1:03 pm

You pay the shopkeeper 111,617 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOUR MYSTERY EGG HATCHES SUCCESSFULLY! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby creature. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Soetzal and can't wait for it to grow up.

YAY!!!!! My first thief shop egg to hatch successfully!!!!

Posts 1,183
#2,547 · January 19, 2017 at 1:08 pm

@icedmagma

Wow... A Soetzal. I'm so jealous. Congrats!

icedmagma
Posts 56
#2,548 · January 19, 2017 at 1:09 pm

@silverspent
Thank you!!!! I almost didn't even buy it because I was trying to save up a certain amount, but I'm so glad I did!

Posts 1,183
#2,549 · January 19, 2017 at 1:11 pm

@icedmagma

It's usually those "almost didn't buy it" eggs that contain something. xD

icedmagma
Posts 56
#2,550 · January 19, 2017 at 2:08 pm

You pay the shopkeeper 114,237 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

Well, I thought I'd buy it since I got so lucky the other time...Haha why did I do this to myself??

Please log in to post replies.