Creature Suggestion: The Cougreonix | Description Updated!

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Needing Help Deciding On The Creature's Name!:) Vote What you think below!:)<3

Deleted • 26 January 2015 at 3:34 PM

Hi guys!😊 I have an awesome new creature suggestion!
Now, before I get talkative again, XD❤️, Let's show the creature of this suggestion!😊❤️

#TheCougreonix

RELEASED:

Around either:

March
September
November

OBTAINED:

Cash Shop Park❤️

The Cougreonix (Coug-Re-onix): (Careful! This link barely works on chrome. I got it to show on the regular Internet Explorer.)

http://tinypic.com/m/iodqqd/2

Egg Description:

Cougreonix eggs have hot, swirling gasses inside of them. If these gasses leak, it could mean deadly chaos where the egg lays. That is why it is important to place the egg inside of a Volcano up to 2,120 Degrees Fahrenheit , or an incubator of that degree. These Eggs are more of a Fire Opal crafted from a Volcano, considering the hardness of the shells. If the shell of an egg feels weak or mold-able, the egg has yet to fully develop before it hatches. Many have failed attempting to hatch one, the result of the egg melting into molten magma completely.

The shell of a Cougreonix egg can be reused for many different purposes, the most popular being fine crafted jewelry. Every egg has a different shine to them, some even have a hint of green in the swirling flames inside. The more brightly this egg glows and faster the gasses swirl, the closer it is to hatching.

More About the Cougreonix: (Hatched, Etc.)

These creatures have a quiet nature. They often feed on tree bark to fuel the fire that burns brightly on their wings. If the fire was to ever be put out, the creature would die. The Cougreonix need the flames to survive in the harsh winters, this is why it is so rare to see one out in the winter time around Ark. They are reborn from their ashes, some even have been reported to been split into two when emerging from the ashes, making two Cougreonix instead of One.

The further their flames burn, the more the Cougreonix will be able to fly better. Every Cougreonix has a different wingspan, which indicates the leader of their herd. The leader of the herd is always the Cougreonix with the largest wings.

These creatures rarely come out at night. They loaf around and collect heat from the Sun's Rays. They never drink water, for they have no need to. These creatures are made of many different minerals, and their pelts are rock hard. The bones of these creatures are often mistaken for a hand-made stone carving.

These creatures have eerie Growls that sound like giant stones grinding against tree bark to ward of any enemies. They can set a forest on fire for miles, and their homelands consist of Scorching Deserts and volcanic Plains. If you own a Cougreonix, make sure to make it a habitat, or it will be making one on its own!

Just let me know what you all think! I'll be sending out some Pings soon, so stay tuned! 😊❤️

Deleted • 26 January 2015 at 3:40 PM

@hellhound The link doesn't work for me ☹️ but whatever it is i'm sure it's amazing! 😃❤️

Deleted • 26 January 2015 at 3:44 PM

@kodakthewolf

Try and see now! ^^ There's another link❤️ ^^

MORE PINGS!

@dionea
@darexxis
@momokie
@heather519

^^❤️

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 26 January 2015 at 3:45 PM

@hellhound

i can't see the picture!!! ☹️

Deleted • 26 January 2015 at 3:46 PM

@rashka

Just uploaded another link!^^ Try that one! ^^❤️

Deleted • 26 January 2015 at 3:46 PM

@hellhound
@cougar

Ohhh so amazing! *w*
I'd really love to see it made, I'd surely get one! ❤️
Btw, I really like the name "Pheonus" ... it sounds really majestic. Voted that one. ^^

Deleted • 26 January 2015 at 3:47 PM

@hellhound Omg OUO This is literally amazing! 😃❤️ And i think this is one of my favorites 😸❤️

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 26 January 2015 at 3:47 PM

@hellhound

Dude. This is the coolest thing I want ten of them o//w//o

I really think the name Pheonus fits it, though 😸

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 26 January 2015 at 3:47 PM

@hellhound

yes i see it now! 😃 great! 😃 beautiful! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

and i voted for feonix! 😃

Deleted • 26 January 2015 at 3:48 PM

@wererage

Thank you!!😃❤️❤️❤️ And same! ❤️u❤️ I just voted on Feonix, I dunno wai! x3❤️

@kodakthewolf

Thank you!!😃❤️❤️❤️ And same!😸❤️

Don't forget to thank @cougar for the description!!😃❤️ I'll get it up and posted soon once she's here!😸❤️

@rashka

Thankies, rashka!😸❤️❤️❤️

@whispers

Thank you!😃❤️ And same here!😃❤️ So pretty!! ;u;❤️

Male
193 posts

cosmicbrambleclaw • 26 January 2015 at 3:57 PM

@hellhound

love it 😊 reminds me that I need to redo my Valentines suggestion from last year (it might have been made into a creature but it wasnt digital and the photo was bad)

Female
362 posts

heather519 • 26 January 2015 at 5:37 PM

@hellhound
Hmmmm.....I cant see it on either links! >,< Neither of the links wrk for meh -3- ❤️

Female
2,374 posts

ida92 • 26 January 2015 at 5:55 PM

@hellhound The link won't work for me...

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 26 January 2015 at 6:12 PM

@hellhound
HOLY YEEP THAT'S GOOD O.O
THAT FIRST STAGE THOUGH. I WANT. Amazinnggg...
Would looove for this to be a creature (I can see it as a CC creature).

o.o

Deleted • 26 January 2015 at 8:49 PM

@ida92
@heather519

Okie! For the links that don't work for others, just go to my album and look there❤️ Its the first picture you will see❤️ The links are odd, so the work off and on sometimes❤️

@iceiceice

Thank you!😃❤️ And same here❤️ ^^❤️❤️❤️

@cosmicbrambleclaw

Really?😱❤️❤️❤️ that's amazing!😱❤️ I never knew!❤️u❤️ I would've loved to see it!😱❤️

682 posts

werewolf • 26 January 2015 at 9:04 PM

@hellhound
Pic look awesome😸 can't wait for description!

Deleted • 26 January 2015 at 9:06 PM

@werewolf

Thank you!😃❤️ And same!😸❤️❤️❤️ Ill post it up as soon as cougar sends it!😃❤️❤️❤️

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 26 January 2015 at 9:16 PM

@hellhound Wow yes!! 😃 ❤️

@laura
@newlife
@despair
@frosted

Deleted • 26 January 2015 at 9:18 PM

@dream-within-a-dream

XD❤️ Too many suggestions! D: Merp! >> XD❤️ Thank you for the pings!😸❤️❤️❤️

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 26 January 2015 at 9:26 PM

@hellhound Lol. 😃 NP. ❤️ ❤️ Its amazing!!! Like every other drawing you post here. ❤️

@barbyka
@shun-m
@namyna
@dugarjzlafreohr

281 posts

dugarjzlafreohr • 26 January 2015 at 9:30 PM

@hellhound @cougar

Great job you guys ❤️ I totally want one @.@ I do like Pheonus best for the name though lol

Female
362 posts

heather519 • 26 January 2015 at 9:31 PM

@hellhound
Oh wait! xD No it loaded xD
WOAH *-* Its amazin! >,< I LOVE this one! 😃 The yes and the tail and the amazing colors ugh xD So amazing ❤️

Male
193 posts

cosmicbrambleclaw • 26 January 2015 at 9:55 PM

@hellhound its still up somewhere in the forum Im sure, just maybe not the 1st page XD

Female
775 posts

cougar • 27 January 2015 at 1:29 AM

@hellhound

I'm a bit busy, so maybe I'll post next week or so xD .

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 27 January 2015 at 5:07 AM

@hellhound

So pretty! ❤️ 😱 10/10 Would definitely buy 😸

Female
2,374 posts

ida92 • 27 January 2015 at 5:49 AM

@hellhound It worked for me now. 😃 I love it. ^^

Female
796 posts

dragon_collector • 27 January 2015 at 6:56 AM

@hellhound @cougar Wasn't this the creature idea I saw on your wall? Something about a cougar with wings... *looks at Cougar's wall* THERE IT IS!!!

*Paints a Cougar With Flame Wings* I Would love to see that as a Creature! ❤️u❤️ So Epic!! ❤️u❤️ And now here it is! 😸

AND WOAH THAT IS SO GOOD!!! Should be made!!! 😸 ❤️ *.*

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 27 January 2015 at 11:41 AM

Wow, that's really cool... I never want eggs to be in the CSP, because that usually means I can't get one.

Deleted • 27 January 2015 at 12:53 PM

@scorch_cloud222
@Dragon_Collector
@ida92
@dionaea
@cougar
@cosmicbrambleclaw
@heather519
@dugarjzlafreohr

Thank you all!!😃❤️ Your feedback and support really helps!😸❤️❤️❤️

Sorry if the pings don't work, ^^'❤️

And yes!😃❤️ And yes, a big thanks to @cougar!!😃❤️ Definitely!😸❤️

Female
108 posts

wolffey • 1 February 2015 at 1:46 AM

@hellhound It is so beatufull *-* specially love the first stage ❤️ I don't get how can people draw this good on a computer 😋