The MEHH Club! XD

in General

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 11 March 2015 at 11:21 PM

Its not what you seem. Really. #mehh Standing for Making Eggs Happy and Healthy. Cheesy. Great. XD Well. ❤ī¸ I've created a topic about immortalizing and helping other dying coves: http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/53515 and it sort of.. Died out. But it has all the details why I am starting this club. 😋 I'm already willing to immortalize all of the creatures in eggcave, but I honestly don't have time for that. In the other topic, I posted that immortalizers should help because they can, and not because they need it for profit. If you want to help with immortalizing, just post, and I'll PM you all the details, and how to start. 😸 If theres any immortalizers out there too, I encourage you guys to help! 😸

Pings? ❤ī¸
@rashka
@newlife
@shelby
@barbyka

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Club Members ~ Immortalizers:
@savannahall
@immortalraven 😊
@darcy_vasquez
@lovelikewoe19 / @rainbow
@silenceinthelibrary
@ashlinnhi
@ushafuse
@mlpnko159
@petpet55
@tetraethylammonium
@kisamari
@missfadingobsession
@ahgirltc
@arvak
@audrei9

Club Members ~ Feeders:
@emo_pattys
@kschr26
@jazzyleia
@mastergemma
@code-star
@heather519 ❤ī¸
@lovepuppies123
@quinn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BTW: I should probably mention I can teach you guys how to immortalize if you are willing to read and can understand me. (I can PM the peeps who want to join and know how to immortalize, only if you guys do it because you CAN, and NOT for profit.) We are also only helping DYING coves.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#mehh club helped:

@larrystylinson
@itsk
@jiki05
@clilinette
@school600
@daguu
@box
@hellhound
@tikimaki
@squijum01
@sq_bank
@frogtoad

Female
330 posts

lovepuppies123 • 16 March 2015 at 9:54 PM

@dream-within-a-dream

Sure bro, I will join and help out 😃

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 16 March 2015 at 10:09 PM

@lovepuppies123 YIPPEEE! ❤ī¸ I'll.... PM you 😸 😃 Piiinnggggss? 😃

@rashka
@newlife
@quinn
@kodakthewolf

Doing this alone is really hard. XD The stress man.. o.o

167 posts

quinn • 16 March 2015 at 10:11 PM

:U I'll help out I guess I'll just feed whenever I can.

@dream-within-a-dream

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 16 March 2015 at 10:13 PM

@quinn Daw thanks! ❤ī¸ So you dun wanna be a immortalizer?? XD ❤ī¸ You can use it at your advantage too. XD

If not, could you feed @spirithawk , @kaitou , @betelgeuse , and @dustypinkdragon? 😸 Just the mortals is preferred. ❤ī¸ Oh and @fjhfjh and @fjhfjhfjh is VERY VERY Much appreciated ❤ī¸

167 posts

quinn • 16 March 2015 at 10:53 PM

@dream-within-a-dream I guess. I'll just like feed the creatures I guess sometimes. uvu

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 16 March 2015 at 10:56 PM

@quinn Really? Huh. XD I dislike feeding. O.O Barely do it. XD Cool. 😃 If you could feed them daily, that'd be of great help! ❤ī¸ If you do feed all daily, just post on their wall saying fed, and at the end of the month, I'll give you a CC travel of your choice, or a retired travel such as Purple night sky, abandoned Castle, or Clouds. ❤ī¸

167 posts

quinn • 16 March 2015 at 10:57 PM

@dream-within-a-dream yeyeye you don't have to do it just give me a list of a couple of coves to feed and I'll feed whenever I can. c:

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 16 March 2015 at 11:01 PM

@quinn Cool. /pokes 2nd post/ Feed @spirithawk , @kaitou , @betelgeuse , and @dustypinkdragon. Just the mortals is preferred. Oh and @fjhfjh and @fjhfjhfjh is VERY VERY Much appreciated. 😃

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 17 March 2015 at 12:30 AM

@dream-within-a-dream

i now have some place for immortalisation! i could take one cove!

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 17 March 2015 at 12:33 AM

@rashka Cooool! ❤ī¸ Could you get started on @fjhfjh / @fjhfjhfjh? 😸 Which evers is easiest for you! ❤ī¸ I'm currently working on Spirit Hawk, DPD, Kaitou, and Betelgeuse, gotta find more / look at the Dying coves list.. 😋 ❤ī¸

@element
@sparkoftime
@barbyka

Mind? 😃

Male
351 posts

maiden • 22 March 2015 at 11:42 AM

@dream-within-a-dream
I'll Join!

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 22 March 2015 at 9:13 PM

@maiden Cool dude. ❤ī¸ I shall PM you. ❤ī¸ Beware, it might be a bit long. 😋 XD

***** REMEMBER. This club is ONLY for immortalizing coves that are DYING. Not for anything else. *****

Female
123 posts

mistishackleton • 22 March 2015 at 10:04 PM

Not sure how one does this...would be interested in more information.

Male
351 posts

maiden • 22 March 2015 at 11:14 PM

@dream-within-a-dream
Sorry to say but that PM Was useless xD I got an immortaliztation sheet thingy

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 23 March 2015 at 3:13 PM

@maiden Um. Okayyy... o.o Don't understand what you mean by that lol.

Male
351 posts

maiden • 23 March 2015 at 3:50 PM

@dream-within-a-dream
I have a sheet that has links that can auto direct me when I click it (A.K.A Link)

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 23 March 2015 at 7:54 PM

@maiden Um.. o: Okay. ❤ī¸ If you could try help immortalizing dying coves that'd be great. ❤ī¸ I have a post on the forums I created, and a bunch of coves are dying. 😋 Help? ❤ī¸

Male
351 posts

maiden • 23 March 2015 at 8:09 PM

@dream-within-a-dream Yeah, But one thing... Do not send the Otohit link Almost caught a virus on there or it said I dod

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 23 March 2015 at 8:10 PM

@maiden Huh.. o: Mine works fine... hrm. o: Okay then. ❤ī¸

Male
351 posts

maiden • 23 March 2015 at 8:23 PM

@dream-within-a-dream
Well I believe It was spam making me fall for something like buy a virus re-mover that secretly has mauware attached

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 23 March 2015 at 8:25 PM

@mistishackleton Oh.. ❤ī¸ It sounds complicated, I could PM you if you like. ❤ī¸ The mail is prettyyy long. XD But I have all my referrals, and once you understand the pm, its pretty easy. 😃 ❤ī¸

@maiden Oh. o: I dunno. Otohits works fine for me.. 😋 Download the app and just let it run. 😃

Male
351 posts

maiden • 23 March 2015 at 8:27 PM

Can't have a chrome book but I in what forum did you post "Calling All Immortalizers!"?
@dream-within-a-dream

Deleted • 23 March 2015 at 8:31 PM

@dream-within-a-dream Wish i could help ☚ī¸ Maybe during spring break I can 😊

Male
351 posts

maiden • 23 March 2015 at 8:36 PM

@kodakthewolf It is spring break?

@dream-within-a-dream
Found some more dying coves I think
@pirran
@teddy2002
@smailly
@adelonia_paradise
@chibidarkness
@dodge
@emma2015
@mastermepp
@mistystar99
@shadowpounce

Deleted • 23 March 2015 at 8:37 PM

@maiden for me this Thursday is my springbreak 😋

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 23 March 2015 at 9:39 PM

@maiden Most of those coves creatures are all immortal. (Creatures are immortal at lv. 2000. 😋) So that's our goal. To immortalize ones <2000, and get them to 2000+ 😊

Male
351 posts

maiden • 23 March 2015 at 10:23 PM

@dream-within-a-dream
I didn't have time so I pasted the ones who had eggs on their profile but still was un-active

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 23 March 2015 at 10:26 PM

@maiden No no lol. The point of this club is to immortalize the MORTALS. XD Most of the users had creatures that were already immortal. We want to immortalize the creatures that are dying like this creature: http://www.eggcave.com/egg/1391011 and this one: http://www.eggcave.com/egg/1315689

We aren't trying to take care of them because they are our friend's creatures, but because those creatures are dying. People who are on hiatus, tend to forget their creatures, and leave them dying. We are there to take care of them because we can. 😋

Male
351 posts

maiden • 23 March 2015 at 10:36 PM

@dream-within-a-dream
Yeah I know that... I just check to see what profiles have mortals but I had to leave so I pinged them for others to check