in Entertainment

Female
869 posts

netherling • 27 May 2015 at 8:23 PM

Anyone excited for the next game?? 😋

136 posts

moonburst • 28 May 2015 at 2:38 PM

@ami_utsukushii

Heck yes XD Am I weird because I think Nightmare Bonnie is adorable?

Female
869 posts

netherling • 28 May 2015 at 10:50 PM

I haven't even seen nightmare Bonnie yet Dx I gotta look lol

136 posts

moonburst • 29 May 2015 at 5:13 PM

@ami_utsukushii

Lol yep XD Nightmare Foxy was released today... AND HE HAS A TONGUE (sorry i had to say that)

Female
869 posts

netherling • 29 May 2015 at 6:17 PM

@moonburst
I need to see this xD

136 posts

moonburst • 29 May 2015 at 6:53 PM

@ami_utsukushii

http://scottgames.com/

That tongue though... I just can't take it seriously XD Bonnie, on the other hand... iscompletelyadorableohmygosh I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING *awkward cough*

Female
869 posts

netherling • 29 May 2015 at 9:19 PM

@moonburst
Holy omg xD I can't wait for this game

136 posts

moonburst • 29 May 2015 at 9:44 PM

@ami_utsukushii

IKR! I wonder if there will be a Nightmare Golden Freddy...

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 29 May 2015 at 10:37 PM

@teddy267
I think you would fit in perfectly here.

@moonburst
It would be strange to include a Nightmare G.Freddy. But then I'm still trying to piece together how these abominations are going to be included in the storyline.

I hope the next game is set in the very first building of the Fazbear empire. But then it wouldn't be able to explain the Bite of 89 since wasn't that the second building to house the enterprise?

If the gameplay is like FNAF3 then I definitely wouldn't be able to play it, that game is just too chaotic for me. The sounds in the game were just a bit too much!

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 29 May 2015 at 11:58 PM

@mastergemma

WHOO I HAVE FOUND HOME 😃

@ami_utsukushii

JUST AS EXCITED AS I AM TO HAVE FOUND MY NEW HOME =3

the foxy doe. "Nightmare" can be found on his teeth, and "Out Of Order" can be seen also on the bottom of the screen, so he is STILL out of order? FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN.

Dat tongue-thing doe, and both eyes lit, not one like Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica...

Female
869 posts

netherling • 30 May 2015 at 11:50 AM

@teddy267
Welcome home 😊 lol and i saaaaaw. I wonder if they'll do more with Foxy in this game.

@moonburst
There might be, idk. A nightmare Golden Freddy would be cool though.

@mastergamma
Given the way the nightmare versions look I have no clue where they'd fit in either. Because its the original characters in the first game, in the second they've been taken apart and there are the new Toy versions, and in the third they're completely gone. And then the building burned down so... There's no place I can see them fitting in with the way that they look. Maybe the game continues in the nightmare of someone. They'd be working in the office or maybe they'd be walking around in this game making it different from the last ones.

136 posts

moonburst • 30 May 2015 at 12:55 PM

WARNING - TEXT WALL INCOMING

@mastergemma

Yeah, the Bite of '87 happened in the second building, I think. IDK how Foxy or any of the Withered animatronics could do the Bite if they were locked away backstage, if was one of them. I guess we'll have to wait until October to find out ^^

@teddy267

Welcome home XD Maybe the 'Out of Order' means that the teaser was released out of order? (The release dates were theorized to be either a countdown or spelling out 1987, Nightmare Freddy was released after 10 days, Bonnie was released after 9, Chica was released after 8, so everybody thought Foxy would be released after 7 days, but he was 3 days late, making him 'Out of Order', if that makes any sense.) and I still can't get over that tongue

@ami_utsukushii

Maybe it's another prequel? I'm pretty sure no sane person would build these 😋 In-universe they're supposed to be kid-friendly Chuck-E-Cheese type animatronics, to preform for the kids during the day while they played games and ate pizza. Springtrap was supposed to look creepy, he was for a horror attraction (and was left backstage for over 30 years with a rotting corpse inside). These ones are definitely NOT kid-friendly. Maybe they could be in someone's nightmare, like you said. However, I'm pretty sure Scott won't add walking around. It would ruin the feeling of helplessness you get from sitting in the office with killer robots coming after you, and you can't escape unless you get to 6 A.M.

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 30 May 2015 at 1:28 PM

@moonburst
well, a awesome Youtube channel called 8-bitgaming made a vid about how the tongue could of been used to IMPALE the head of the bite of '87 person?

Female
869 posts

netherling • 30 May 2015 at 1:44 PM

@moonburst
True, true. It could be another prequel yeah, and I think the nightmare thing is possible, given the names.

@teddy267
That would explain why Foxy has a tongue, I've seen those videos.

136 posts

moonburst • 30 May 2015 at 1:56 PM

@teddy267

Sounds painful O_O But I think only Nightmare Foxy has the tongue (http://i.ytimg.com/vi/SJdkeDxkqAQ/maxresdefault.jpg )
(Also, apparently Nightmare Foxy has a HUMAN SKULL in his mouth...)

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 30 May 2015 at 1:58 PM

@moonburst

Deep, Man, and where is the human skull? i can't find it as fast as i found the words.

The eyes though, both lit up, unlike the rest that only have one..

136 posts

moonburst • 30 May 2015 at 2:21 PM

@teddy267

You have to look reaaaaally closely. I mean, I'm pretty sure it's a skull, but it might just be part of the endoskeleton or something?

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 30 May 2015 at 2:24 PM

@moonburst
Who knows?

Scott does.

136 posts

moonburst • 30 May 2015 at 2:38 PM

@teddy267

Lol yeah... Did you hear about the movie?

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 30 May 2015 at 2:44 PM

@moonburst
YEAH. I don't really think it was going to happen, or that it will ever happen, and if he did make a movie, it wouldn't be out for a LOOOOOONNG time.

Female
869 posts

netherling • 30 May 2015 at 2:47 PM

@moonburst
They neeeeeed to make a movie. Holy crap. I hear about it and it needs to be a real thing, hopefully in which would explain everything and confirm or prove wrong all these theories that've been made. Maybe FNAF 4 will do that but maybe not

136 posts

moonburst • 30 May 2015 at 3:35 PM

@ami_utsukushii

@teddy267

Apparently it IS a real thing XD Warner Bros confirmed that they were working with Scott to make an "insane, terrifying, and weirdly adorable movie" Pretty sure they're going to have enough funding, considering how popular FNaF is. I really hope they don't mess it up, like they did with most other video game movies 😋

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/video-game-five-nights-at-787061

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 30 May 2015 at 3:41 PM

@moonburst
hmm, well then...

Female
869 posts

netherling • 30 May 2015 at 3:58 PM

@moonburst

That's what I'm worried about xD I hate when people don't stick to what they're making the movie off of. Leaving things out, adding things that make no sense, bleh.

Trans Male
203 posts

funyarinpa • 30 May 2015 at 4:44 PM

@moonburst

Like the Super Mario Bros. movie- criminally bad XD

I'm just home alone looking up a load of images from FNAF 3 to try to find some way to tie the nightmare animatronics to the lights, displayed characters throughout the attraction, phantom animatronics featured, the fact the puppet is there physically, etc...then I get a phone call. I Pick up one phone after the ring cycle is over and it is just crackling, then pick up another and check who called only to get a 'withheld number' message. I think phone guy is trying to get through.

Seriously though...it's 10pm here- who calls at this time?

Female
106 posts

brenna_hogan • 30 May 2015 at 8:18 PM

Hi, just passing by...

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 30 May 2015 at 8:21 PM

@brenna_hogan
olo?

Female
106 posts

brenna_hogan • 30 May 2015 at 8:23 PM

Hahahahahah I'm not gonna say anything else hahah

@teddy267

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 30 May 2015 at 8:25 PM

@brenna_hogan

Creep..............

136 posts

moonburst • 30 May 2015 at 8:28 PM

@funyarinpa

Oh my god O_o If it starts ringing again and you hear "Hello? Hello?"... RUN. And yeah, that movie was horrible XD

@ami_utsukushii

Yeah... The same thing goes for the Super Mario Super Show, that Zelda one, the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog... (or anything made by DiC). I'm pretty sure the director hadn't even played any of the games before they made the show lol