I want to get it from:

Deleted • 24 August 2015 at 12:42 PM

#creaturesuggestion #Hippus

PIC: http://i.imgur.com/mTCH1YD.png

Habitat: Northern Plains
Height: 1 m
Weight: 100 kg

About Eggs:

Hippus eggs were first found 100 years ago in the mountain areas of Ark. Scientists were about to classify them as fossils when they found life inside these eggs. After the first egg hatched, scientists discovered another rare creature.

About Hippus:

A small herd of Hippus can be found in the Northern Plains, grazing alongside with the other herbivores. Even so, Hippus are shy and afraid of humans and so they always keep the distance between them and Arkians. Their reproduction can be monitored but it is strictly forbidden to tame a Hippus.

Unlike other ''living fossils'' of Ark, Hippus are not the descendants of the ancient creatures but the ancestor of all horse-like creatures. After millions years of evolution it's form remained the same while it's descendants evolved.

Science and Research Center also discovered that 50% genetic material of Hippus DNA can be found in all equine creatures, including the Zebbit.

Pings:

@darexxis
@teddy267
@immortalraven
@rashka

Female
370 posts

pupicorn • 24 August 2015 at 2:13 PM

@darkmirage04

Very good picture and description! The Hippus sounds like a good creature. I hope it gets released! 😉

Female
2,376 posts

ida92 • 24 August 2015 at 3:55 PM

@darkmirage04 I want it! It's lovely. I really like this suggestion.

Deleted • 24 August 2015 at 4:02 PM

@pupicorn @ida92

thank you ❤️

Female
99 posts

phoxine • 25 August 2015 at 6:03 PM

I think that it looks amazing I always like a horse structure @darkmirage04

Deleted • 26 August 2015 at 6:35 AM

@wezzer089

Thank you ❤️ Horses are a part of my life 😊

Pings:

@lenamilove
@ami_utsukushii
@dragonnn
@iceiceice

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 26 August 2015 at 6:57 AM

@darkmirage04 I really like this, it's very striking without being colorful, which is really great. I hope this gets created!

Female
286 posts

murdermansion • 26 August 2015 at 10:30 AM

@darkmirage04 i love it!

738 posts

dragonnn • 26 August 2015 at 10:18 PM

@darkmirage04

It's forbidden to tame this creature (though there are also other forbidden creatures on Ark that many users have), so I don't how I'd (like to) see this creature released. I guess the cave makes the most sense, since we're stealing.

Anywho, this creature's a real pleasure to look at. Your art is so nice. It'd be amazing if this equine had opposable thumbs, aha..That's what it's current feet make me think of (I know, they're Tapir-like, but I want to imagine further).

Pretty big statement, being the ancestor of all equines on Ark. Must be a real honor. And still alive, too.

There's only one small herd of Hippus left alive on Ark? Or are all the others hiding somewhere?

I was kind of bummed seeing such nice art used for a creature that very closely resembles animals that exist in real life, since Ark is a fictional place and you can literally create practically any creature you can think of. But, it's my job to make my desires fulfilled.

Again, love the art, the final stage looks magnificent.

Good luck.

Deleted • 27 August 2015 at 11:07 AM

@dragonnn

Actually, I was inspired by the real ancestors of horses known as Miohippus, Mesohippus etc etc

Search these animals and you will see that prehistoric horses started their evolution from 5 toes to 4 until one toe called ''hoof'' .

738 posts

dragonnn • 27 August 2015 at 3:20 PM

@darkmirage04

Well, existed rather than "exist", my bad. Thanks for the recommendation. I almost want to think that because of the five toes, horses were even closer to humans...

Deleted • 11 September 2015 at 12:08 PM

Other pings:

@faybaybay
@epicthings451
@hellhound
@ugena
@leonx
@lunacharm1037

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 18 December 2016 at 1:38 PM

@darkmirage04