Leila Oasis

in General

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 6 November 2015 at 7:01 AM

The Oasis, considered to be the most magical place on Ark, even more so than the Cave itself. The reason? It is able to produce things that the Cave is not able to. Mystics and spirituals consider the Oasis to have a supernatural connection to the island's inner thinking and, as a result, is able to replenish Ark with things that have been lost forever.

With any luck, has anyone found a Egg or two in the Oasis? Or how should I say this?

I have recently found a Punbundu Egg in the Oasis. Would anyone else be able to share their experiences with the Oasis? ^^

Deleted • 6 November 2015 at 4:19 PM

@firedawn
SO lucky! I've refresh the Oasis at least three times an hour and can never find anything :C

Male
660 posts

veritaspunk • 6 November 2015 at 4:30 PM

@firedawn

I found one last month, then two at the same time a few days later ...

so 3 total ...

I should note I checked it a lot more though last month than previous months.

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 6 November 2015 at 8:15 PM

@lilminxy_

I was really lucky 😋 I just clicked the Oasis randomly.. and found this xD Good luck! 😃 I hope you find something in there 😊

@veritaspunk

Wow 😱 That's a lot 😱 😱 Congratulations! c: Any chance you could say what you've found in the Oasis? ^^ Thank you! c: I've never actually stalked the Oasis before, just went to the Thief Shop. I'm surprised I've found something in the Oasis before the Thief... Thief Shop records and I still need to update that list ><

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 6 November 2015 at 8:56 PM

@firedawn I found an Aerlo and a Krah in it when I was new to the site, and my little brother found a Kaihon, Krah, and a Bunthoff! x)

We check it at really weird times, and really often. ^^

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 6 November 2015 at 9:17 PM

@lenamilove

Wow O_O That.. is awesome! X) I nearly never check it, but I check the Thief Shop more, no real ones so far 😋

Male
660 posts

veritaspunk • 7 November 2015 at 2:31 AM

@firedawn

I found a Kaihon one day, then a Macaw & Diablos together another day.

In September I found a Chimera, that was my first Oasis egg...

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 7 November 2015 at 3:43 AM

@firedawn

So far I only got 2 pundubus and one Bunthoff (and that was a day after I bought one for cc >.< )

But I did see 2 eggs at once. Didn't get both.

Also when the egg appears the icon is broken...I do see the name underneath, but not the egg picture.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 7 November 2015 at 5:20 AM

@firedawn

I believe when the Oasis came out I never had any luck, but this year I finally got 2 eggs, but within a few months I got a bunthoff, and an aerlo.

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 7 November 2015 at 6:00 AM

@firedawn
Nope. 😋 NOZTHING! Me= Nil!

I wish that I had a Aerlo though. :/ I ♥ them so bad! D':

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 8 November 2015 at 11:44 PM

@veritaspunk
Oh wow, That was a lot o_o Congrats! 😃 Do you stalk it daily or do you go to it randomly?

@barbyka
2 Punbundu's ?!? 😱 That's a lot! I feel sorry for your Bunthoff and your cc >< I rely on the Oasis more than cc xP

... ... 2 eggs .. at ... once 😱 WOW! 😱 That is a lot! What were they? I just do the Command + Click trick if I find both.

It's same with me too. The image is broken, and I see the name underneath but not the egg... I think it's a bug, but is it just me, or does EggCave start to have a lot of broken images lately?

@chloelove
I think that this might be because EggCave made the chance on getting a egg from the Oasis much more higher.. I suppose they made the chance from 0.1 % - 1% ? Idk though. and Congrats on your bunthoff and aerlo 😊

@leafmelody
I wish you the best of luck 😊 And good luck on a Aerlo! 😃 Did anyone realise that the Creatures that was released on the start of EggCave went endangered recently? It was Diablos, Aerlo and the other I forgot :\

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 8 November 2015 at 11:59 PM

@firedawn

I tend to treat the Oasis like the Thief Shop... I mainly jump in every once and a while, or stalk for an hour or two 😸 I've gotten Limon the Sorinen from the Oasis 😸 Thats all so far though... I tend to favor the pricey TS over the free Oasis 😋

Male
660 posts

veritaspunk • 9 November 2015 at 2:20 AM

@firedawn Daily at random times... last month I checked more frequently ...

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 9 November 2015 at 5:37 AM

@teddy267
Oh wow 😸 Congrats x) I also tend to favour the TS over the Oasis xP Thief Shop records >< Updating in progress.. xP

@veritaspunk
Ah okay. Did you know that the Oasis is much harder to restock than the TS? 😱 Quote from (@)mastergemma

''Ahh, the Oasis. Finding eggs there is rarer than in the Thief Shop! You can find endangered species (you can find these species in the Archives) there and it restocks very, very rarely. It has been open for months and I still haven't seen anything!''

Male
660 posts

veritaspunk • 9 November 2015 at 7:16 AM

@firedawn In the Jul 20, 2015 blog entry it says:

LEILA OASIS - Rumor has it that more creatures are appearing at the Oasis... and more frequently too.

> I assumed this may have been a factor, but they may have reset the "spawn rate" since this blog post ...

It just comes down to activity on a consistent basis, ... I've had my opportunity with every section ... and the only one not to "pay off" for me has been the Asteroid.

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 9 November 2015 at 7:50 AM

@veritaspunk

Agreeing with you, I supposed that they meant that they added the chances of the spawning rate, for example, from 0.1% - 1%.

Although, from what I remember, (@)mastergemma posted that on August 11 2015 or something like that I guess.

For the thief shop and the others, I had no luck with the Asteroid at the moment, but (@)lollipoptwistmlp had found 2 Tenalp's within 4 months.

For the Thief Shop, I have found more than 10 fake Eggs on the TS, and not a single real one.

I guess it's just the chances..

148 posts

wyvern2222 • 14 November 2015 at 10:57 AM

I jump into the Oasis several times per day (same with the Thief Shop). This year, I got a Punbundu, Unhem, Sorien, and Drakomo. I got the Unhem and the Punbundu on the same day, but not the same time. I'm hoping for a Bunthoff next--if I ever get to see one again. It's been months since my last.

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 15 November 2015 at 2:23 AM

@wyvern2222

Ah okay. I /suppose/ the Oasis restocks every few hours, as one person has found one Egg in the Oasis, and another 20 minutes later.

You know, there was a Bunthoff in the Oasis yesterday xD Found one but didn't get time to name one

148 posts

wyvern2222 • 15 November 2015 at 2:28 AM

@firedawn

How unfortunate for you. Then does that mean the Oasis work like the Thief Shop? Like the first person to name the egg keeps it, not like in the cave where the person who finds the egg has a considerable amount of time to name the egg? I always thought the Oasis functioned like the cave.

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 15 November 2015 at 2:40 AM

@wyvern2222

The Oasis does work like the Thief Shop. The first person who names the egg keeps it, which is much more different from the cave. The Cave issues a javascript for each Creature 'Taken' from the cave. But for the Oasis, The Oasis only issues one javascript for the creature that is currently available. So if someone finds, lets say a Bunthoff in the Oasis, Goes to the naming panel but when someone else names the creature more quicker, then the script erases from the Oasis and a newscript is popped up onto the Creature. Since the Javascript in the Oasis was erased, therefore there would be no Egg left in the Oasis. Hope this explains things

148 posts

wyvern2222 • 15 November 2015 at 2:43 AM

@firedawn

Yep, thanks for explaining. Then this means I have to rush to name and replace it with a better one later... 😋

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 15 November 2015 at 4:38 AM

@wyvern2222

That's what I do. Just push some random letters and enter as fast as possible 😊

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 28 January 2017 at 10:50 AM

@firedawn i found 2 eggs in the same day 1 july check my cove and you will see

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 28 January 2017 at 11:44 AM

I've visited the oasis every day, about 10-20 times a day, for two months. Guess what? NO FRICKING LUCK.

242 posts

peachycupcake525 • 28 January 2017 at 12:13 PM

I've never seen anything at all in it. Ever. Over my entire time of being here.

Deleted • 4 February 2017 at 6:19 PM

I'm checking it constantly now! I really hope to find an egg... 😱

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 9 February 2017 at 10:12 PM

@firedawn
How..... I constantly stalk the oasis, NOTHING TToTT how do you people work your magic???!!!! 😋