there should be wishlist center!!!

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
211 posts

stefrawr • 9 December 2015 at 2:34 PM

I think there should be a page on here where people can come and list what creatures or items they are looking for and others can gift the creature or item they want. like a gift exchange! you have to help one person out with their wish list to get help with yours... just a suggestion.

what do you guys think?

Female
752 posts

hayleysmith • 9 December 2015 at 2:59 PM

@stefrawr I actually think this would be a good idea ๐Ÿ˜Š

Even if it was only for Christmas just so you could get presents for your friends ๐Ÿ˜Š

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 9 December 2015 at 5:56 PM

@stefrawr

I like this idea a lot! ๐Ÿ˜Š I was just thinking about how there should be a holiday gifting event!

Female
211 posts

stefrawr • 9 December 2015 at 9:02 PM

@hayleysmith
@raccoon

Thanks guys I just think it would be easier if the site had this since the trade lots only show the 15 most recent and such. It's hard to come across retired eggs and items sometimes so I think if we had somewhere to share our list we could all help each other get what we want ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
2,355 posts

dragrawr • 9 December 2015 at 10:07 PM

I think this is a really awesome idea! I think this should be made because i can't always find creatures i want and maybe this will open peoples hearts more to gift so THEY can get the gifts they want!

WHAT I WOULD ADD:
(like the click exchange)
If you gift there you get 1 gift (by click exchange credits) so people can gift you.

I sometimes think of this kind of idea and you finally wrote it down! โค๏ธ I think this is one of the best FEEDBACK ideas i have ever seen!

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 9 December 2015 at 11:35 PM

@stefrawr This is a wonderfully sweet idea, I love it. I've had moments where I knew something I had could make someone else happier but couldn't find someone who had it on their WL.. This would make it even easier. ๐Ÿ˜Š

While I do agree with the post above, I kind of feel everyone should get a chance for a certain period of time; a "rich" player could gift a bunch of players with less costly wishlists and the center could be full of wishes for extremely expensive creatures instead of everyone's wishes. I feel the center could end up stagnant with these hefty wishlists on hand.

Female
42 posts

orcablue • 27 December 2015 at 12:57 AM

@stefrawr

Thats a gr8 idea! I think they should totally add that to the egg cave!

Female
211 posts

stefrawr • 27 December 2015 at 1:14 AM

thanks @orcablue
I would love for this to actually happen!!! โค๏ธ

as long as it can be a fair for everyone I think this should be great ๐Ÿ˜Š

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 6 January 2016 at 1:41 PM

Sounds awesome.

Female
47 posts

femme • 19 January 2016 at 9:11 PM

I support this!

4 posts

oakydeer • 26 January 2016 at 6:10 AM

A wishlist sounds awesome! I agree with this.

Female
31 posts

tvema • 1 February 2016 at 4:46 PM

+ to wishlist )))

Female
108 posts

wolffey • 5 February 2016 at 3:04 PM

I like this idea

1,327 posts

bgunny • 14 February 2016 at 4:16 PM

I love the idea!

Female
677 posts

myriadium • 26 March 2016 at 10:05 AM

I hope they add this to Egg Cave! Only problem, my wishlist is about a mile long ๐Ÿ˜‹

Female
16,159 posts

bunnyshadow • 29 March 2016 at 3:52 PM

I would love this, also a good way to have visuals for what other people want.

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 30 March 2016 at 8:38 PM

same here! i have a wishlist in my profile, but there's some problems with that: people usually don't see it, and i also use up half my profile. i've had an idea similar to this, but hadn't thought of the details. please let this eventually be a thing!

Female
534 posts

charm556 • 11 April 2016 at 4:42 PM

I love this idea! It would be a great help - especially to those with retired creatures on their wishlists.^^

Female
211 posts

stefrawr • 11 April 2016 at 10:22 PM

@charm556

that is one of the reasons I wanted this to be made for!!

I just think it would make things much easier ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
1,475 posts

emeraldfirefly • 11 April 2016 at 10:28 PM

@stefrawr

I love this idea โค๏ธ As an add on, what if on trade lots you could specify a few critters you're looking for in a section, and users could search that. That way you wouldn't have to comb through the lists of trades to find someone who is looking for a prath for example.

Female
211 posts

stefrawr • 11 April 2016 at 10:31 PM

@emeraldfirefly

that is a great add on to this idea!

I really hope eggcave considers making something like this. I think we could all benefit from it on here ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
1,475 posts

emeraldfirefly • 11 April 2016 at 10:33 PM

@stefrawr

Me too! It would help so much when trying to gift people or something

Female
1,034 posts

momokie • 11 April 2016 at 11:48 PM

@stefrawr

I love this idea
Maybe @Ian will too c; โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก
I would fully support this !

Male
1,987 posts

Ian • 12 April 2016 at 1:27 PM

Hey everybody! Thanks for the suggestion. I love it! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
16,159 posts

bunnyshadow • 12 April 2016 at 2:00 PM

I support this! People won't have to ask for your Wishlist or even have to waste profile space on it anymore. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
177 posts

spelunker • 12 April 2016 at 10:01 PM

I LOVE this idea! I 100% support it!

Female
409 posts

savannahall • 13 April 2016 at 3:34 AM

@stefrawr I fully support this! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
211 posts

stefrawr • 13 April 2016 at 8:49 AM

thanks everyone!!!! I hope Ian and his team can find a way to make this possible!

โค๏ธ

Female
67 posts

bavv • 13 April 2016 at 11:43 AM

This would be especially helpful for players who don't have a lot of EC but have a lot of good friends willing to help out. Players could get what they really want and those that helped them could feel really good for the player and about themselves! I support this.

Cisgender Female
135 posts

tyerwa • 18 April 2016 at 4:29 PM

Support;

just a note that maybe there could be a certain system to keep it fair- or even just some guidelines so people didn't abuse it- if there were to be a sort of "Click Exchange" into a "Gift Exchange".

I think someone above already said something similar, but it wouldn't be fair if someone granted "newbies" with "common" wishlist eggs; while their wishlist only had "rare" eggs. But that's only if this were turned into an exchange thing with points and such.

Otherwise, wonderful idea, it'd make it a lot easier ๐Ÿ˜ธ