Hide creature from views/stats (Updated)

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
390 posts

ladysaphire • 25 December 2015 at 10:09 PM

Since most of players immortalize using views, this could be used on that ones which evolve by views, but we don't have the cc to freeze it yet or need to trade it on that specific stage.

Edit #1: It would be a shoppe like tim's, but instead of keep 100 happiness, would hide your creature, preventing it to gain stats, level and evolve for a while, max of 60 days, for example.

Edit #2: Once hidden, only the owner will see the creature on his/her cove covered by a fog, for those going to visit profile/feed the cove will be like the creature isn't there.

Edit #3: Even the owners won't be able to see their hidden creature, it will appear covered by a fog for them and won't appear to others visiting their profile.

Edit #4: Instead of post on profile "Don't feed/click this one"; "Feed only feed list", the creatures could be hidden from stats in general.

pings:
@raitonchidori
@leafmelody
@dream-within-a-dream
@rashka

So, what do you guys think about it? 😊

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 25 December 2015 at 10:11 PM

@ladysaphire

YEAH! that could be great! i'm one of the immortalizer here and i know what it is to try to hide a creature from getting views!!

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 25 December 2015 at 10:15 PM

@ladysaphire Hmmmm.. I agree. But for this to happen, eggcave should. /charge us/? XD Haha. Like 50 CC / 500k. o: yes? no? XD ❤️ /hugs/ IDK. XD

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 25 December 2015 at 10:16 PM

Could some people abuse this :0

Female
390 posts

ladysaphire • 25 December 2015 at 10:21 PM

@rashka
I don't even know how to hide them, I stop the immortalization xD

@dream-within-a-dream
Yeah, would be something like tim's, I don't know yet about the prices, but since the creature doesn't raise up level and can still die if it's not on tim's, ec would pay it reasonably. \o

@iceiceice
There would be rules to prevent abusing, of course x]
This is just a concept 😊

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 25 December 2015 at 10:24 PM

@ladysaphire, @dream-within-dream

a shop to hide your pets could be great! with a good price and that we can use with our sides too!!

Female
390 posts

ladysaphire • 25 December 2015 at 10:27 PM

@rashka
Exactly!

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 25 December 2015 at 10:29 PM

@ladysaphire

you could put this idea in the first post to see what others are thinking about this idea!

i'll ping some other peoples!

@darexxis
@leonx
@pbarr
@ugena

Female
390 posts

ladysaphire • 25 December 2015 at 10:37 PM

@rashka
Done! Thanks for the tip and pings ^^

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 25 December 2015 at 10:40 PM

@ladysaphire

great! 😃

@poptarts
@novrain62
@nidalee2
@lilminxy_

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 25 December 2015 at 11:11 PM

@ladysaphire

I like the idea 😸 Hopefully Ian decides to make it happen 😃 Merry Christmas by the way.

Female
390 posts

ladysaphire • 25 December 2015 at 11:14 PM

@poptarts
Great you liked, I hope so too ^^
Merry christmas ❤️

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 26 December 2015 at 12:12 AM

@ladysaphire
I don't immortalise, although it sounds good! 😊 /huggles/

Male
660 posts

veritaspunk • 26 December 2015 at 12:49 AM

@iceiceice @ladysaphire

I like the premise, but I'd restrict it to a certain number at one time like the click exchange ...

Female
390 posts

ladysaphire • 26 December 2015 at 1:04 AM

@leafmelody
thanks! ❤️

@veritaspunk
I don't see needs of restrictions, this is just a temporary solution until trade the creature or get the cc to freeze it. Just like the tim's is a temporary solution until we imortalize the creatures.

I did another edit on the first post to clear some more things 😊

Male
660 posts

veritaspunk • 26 December 2015 at 1:11 AM

@ladysaphire Why is click exchange restricted to 10 creatures then ?

Temporary could mean a year or a week to an individual ...

You could "hide" your creatures by making a side account and not "publicizing it" ...

Female
390 posts

ladysaphire • 26 December 2015 at 1:20 AM

@veritaspunk
The click exchange doesn't have so many clicks to spare to more than 10 creatures, is unfeasible with more than that, would be like 15 less clicks per creature :s
And by transfering to a side that you don't use much, you take the risk of forgeting it there and let it dies, this idea is just to avoid that risk. 😊

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 26 December 2015 at 3:19 AM

@ladysaphire Ah yes, that would be cool. XD ❤️ Like a "Mystic's Magical Invisibility" thing. XD ❤️ Haha. What an awful name. XD ❤️

Female
390 posts

ladysaphire • 26 December 2015 at 3:36 AM

@dream-within-a-dream
I actualy liked xD

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 26 December 2015 at 3:37 AM

@ladysaphire

This is a nice idea, but I think it would take away from the point of buying freezes, which in turn makes Eggcave lose money.

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 26 December 2015 at 3:38 AM

@ladysaphire . - . seriously. XD ❤️ /huggles/ Thanks. XD I did not try hard. Haha. 😊

Female
390 posts

ladysaphire • 26 December 2015 at 3:47 AM

@raccoon
But no one would see or even know that you have the hidden creature, and it would never become immortal, so what's the point of having it if nobody would knows? :s
That's why this idea couldn't replace the freezes. 😊

@dream-within-a-dream
Seriously xD
And what if you try hard? 😋

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 26 December 2015 at 3:48 AM

@ladysaphire I can't. XD ❤️ It's too hard. /dies of over exhaustion thinking about it/ XD

Female
390 posts

ladysaphire • 26 December 2015 at 3:49 AM

@dream-within-a-dream nevermind, then xDD

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 26 December 2015 at 3:50 AM

@ladysaphire

I see it as a way to keep creatures who evolve from views in their current stage without freezing. Just trying to help by pointing out a few holes in the idea. ^.^"

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 26 December 2015 at 3:53 AM

@ladysaphire YEAH. /groans/

Female
390 posts

ladysaphire • 26 December 2015 at 3:56 AM

@raccoon
I thought about that point before post the idea, and my opinion remains the same: It would pointless hide the creature forever if nobody, even you, will se it, and with all the ec spent to do so, a real freeze could've been bought in the meantime :x

Male
2,327 posts

raitonchidori • 27 December 2015 at 5:31 PM

@ladysaphire It's a very interesting idea. I checked your topic when you pinged me, but I was waiting to see what other people would say about it. Now I check it again, I see what you mean. I thought it would be the same as another idea I saw, but I understand it now.

You mean, hiding it to get no views, so it would still get other stats, or am I wrong? And, the hidden creature, how would it look like? Simply not appear on the cove/Not count in the total of creatures on cove? Or appear with a fog or something avoiding to see what it is like, such as happens on Dragon Cave?

If it appears with a fog, in my opinion, it wouldn't replace freezing. Since people would, of course, let their creatures visible in future, once they be able to freeze it.

Female
390 posts

ladysaphire • 27 December 2015 at 5:43 PM

@raitonchidori
Yes, they wouldn't get any stats while hidden or even appear on the cove for others, and for the owner, it would be like the fog in dragon cave.
I'll edit that on the first post too. x]

Male
2,327 posts

raitonchidori • 27 December 2015 at 5:54 PM

@ladysaphire I see. I hope the mods find your idea interesting too 😊

*Hey @Ian, a new year is coming, perfect time for some new changes on egg cave too! 😋*