Miraculous Ladybug?

in Entertainment

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 27 December 2015 at 9:33 PM

Also known as Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and C[h]at Noir in other parts of the world. I wonder if others watch it on the forums other than me! That show is my favorite and the love square with two people is kind of a nice way to say that you can have two people and have 4 ship names.

What's Ladybug?
Two kids, Marinette and Adrien, find a kwami that makes them a superhero. They fight people with an akuma possesing them. It's a really nice show and it should get a lot of attention because it's new and very unexpected!

So in this thread we talk anything Miraculous!

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 26 January 2016 at 12:31 AM

SOMEBODY ELSE LIKES MIRACULOUS TOO.

so ladrien is the best ship because they both like each other in those forms and i just o u o let the sin begin. its the best sin ship

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 27 January 2016 at 12:50 AM

@whispers

It's a technical Win-Win!

Ladybug lik- LOVES Adrien and Adrien is a huge fan of Ladybug! When I say a huge fan I mean he LOVES her!

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 27 January 2016 at 9:46 AM

@nightmaremoon12
ITS THE PERFECT SIN SHip and i love it so much ahhHHH

Female
9 posts

haveabamboo • 16 February 2016 at 3:45 AM

Yes! I love miraculous ladybug, too! I am so glad that I'm not the only one here.

In the webisode, Marinette said that if it weren't for Adrien, she would have fallen in love with Chat Noir. Also, I think that Adrien likes Marinette backs but he doesn't realize it because he is blinded by Ladybug. I can't wait for them to get together!

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 11 March 2016 at 9:22 PM

@haveabamboo

I just hope it doesn't go too far to an identity reveal. It's still the first season, and if they do reveal themselves early, every ship is ruined. I just want them to reveal around the end of the series.

Nickelodeon is pulling a Winx Club on Ladybug, by giving it a terrible time slot where the world is busy, and they're not showing any Ladybug episodes for the time being.

Female
9 posts

haveabamboo • 24 March 2016 at 4:12 AM

@nightmaremoon12

You have a point

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 24 March 2016 at 4:36 AM

@nightmaremoon12
@alexafidel99 is VERY interested, she'll talk you so much! ;-; SERIOUSLY, she LOVES (She tells me everyday! 😋)

Female
20 posts

alexafidel99 • 25 March 2016 at 2:34 AM

MIRACULOUS LADYBUG FOREVER!!!!!!
THX @leafmelody for leading me here!!!!!!!
ADRIEN IS SO CUTE!!! 😸
AND TIKKI'S VOICE IS ADORABLE!!!! 😸

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 25 March 2016 at 3:23 AM

@alexafidel99 @leafmelody @whispers @haveabamboo

I have an important announcement to make.
Lila is Ladybug, and Kim is Chat Noir. Adrien is Hawkmoth.

You're welcome.

Female
20 posts

alexafidel99 • 25 March 2016 at 4:32 AM

What....
Isn't Marinette ladybug?, Adrien Cat Noir and some random person Hawk Moth?

Plus, the theory that Gabriel Agreste is Hawk Moth is SO NOT true. We actually don't know who Hawk Moth is but we do know where his "hideout" is. It's on YouTube. (XD SO SERIOUS)

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 26 March 2016 at 7:43 AM

@nightmaremoon12
I'm not interested in Miraculous Ladybug 😋 (Just pinged a friend, I don't really like it 😋)

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 26 March 2016 at 7:55 AM

@alexafidel99

I was just joking!

When Jackady was freed from the akuma, we didn't see Hawkmoth/Papillon talk about it, like he usually does. Also, there's a miraculous in Gabriel's safe. Gabriel probably knows about the Miraculous and is Hawkmoth. He also was curious about Adrien's ring and Ladybug's earrings, and wanting to inspect more of them.
Heck, even the Jackady episode was a winkwink nudge nudge.

Female
20 posts

alexafidel99 • 27 March 2016 at 9:37 PM

@nightmaremoon12

Whoops! Sorry 'bout that!

But WHY WOULD GABRIEL AGRESTE KIDNAP HIMSELF????
Either way, I agree that he knows something about the Miraculouses, BUT it doesn't mean that he's Hawk Moth.
And the Peacock Miraculous that is in the safe might have belonged to Adrien's mother, since it's leaning against the photo. So maybe, Gabriel found out that the mother owned a Miraculous (and perhaps the Miraculous Book as well) and when SHE found out that Gabriel found out, Adrien's mom went into hiding and MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEARED!

Man...What a crazy theory. Makes sense though. XD

(P.S @leafmelody SHAME ON YOU FOR NOT LIKING Miraculous Ladybug. XD Just Joking.)

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 28 March 2016 at 4:40 AM

You know Gabriel. He's really strange. That's why he wanted to kidnap himself! (I know, big shocker, but he's Gabriel.)

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 30 March 2016 at 8:20 PM

😃

Female
20 posts

alexafidel99 • 4 April 2016 at 8:26 AM

I'm still pretty sure that Gabriel wouldn't have wanted to kidnap himself. It kinda doesn't make sense. Plus, if Gabriel was Hawk Moth, wouldn't he be like, in his costume and all that, 'cause when SimonSayz (That's the English name for the episode and the villain) captured Gabriel and took him to the radio station, Hawk Moth showed up with his "TAKE LADYBUG/CAT NOIR'S MIRACULOUSES! OR I WILL TAKE AWAY YOUR POWER!" And Gabriel was flying around like a chicken. So, I hope this proves that Gabriel is NOT Hawk Moth.
Still, Think what you want to think, people.
LOL! Sometimes, I get so worked up about the whole "Gabriel Agreste is Hawk Moth" thing.
Bye for now!

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 13 April 2016 at 10:33 PM

Over the summer, I decided to watch the trailer just because, you know, I'm Ladybugheart. I've been a fan ever since.

Regarding the Hawk Moth discussion: It's worth noting that Gabriel Agreste and Hawk Moth have the same voice actor. Even if it turns out that he's not Hawk Moth, maybe they're twins or something? (As a disclaimer, I'm not completely caught up since I've just been watching the English dub.)

Female
26 posts

scratchy • 21 June 2016 at 6:23 PM

Hmm.
Since Gabriel has a miraculous...
GASP
he is one of
them
xD

Female
12 posts

rebelgirl980 • 18 July 2016 at 2:07 PM

I ❤️ Miraculous LadyBug
#LoveMiraculousLadyBug

Female
349 posts

fairy_tail • 23 July 2016 at 1:22 PM

@nightmaremoon12

I AM IN LOVE WITH THAT SHOW OMG. I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT IT AND BINGE WATCHED THE ENTIRE FIRST SEASON.

I'm so empty inside while waiting for season 2.;-;

Female
12 posts

rebelgirl980 • 2 February 2017 at 11:53 AM

Hi

Female
5,402 posts

Orderedchaos • 2 February 2017 at 11:55 AM

@rebelgirl980
Please do not bump older, inactive topics to the top of the Livepulse.

Due to the reason above this topic is now closed.