The Enabled (Role-Play)

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 23 March 2016 at 2:54 AM

After an explosion in an old laboratory sprays chemicals into the city's air, a few affected individuals are beginning to realize that they have now been gifted with amazing new powers; powers a normal human being could never dream of. They are called The Enabled. The human race is rapidly evolving but the media and the government are quick to try to cover it up. The civilians are quickly catching on to what has occurred. Now your fate is in your hands. As one of the few newly gifted will you use your powers to protect the city or will you use them to spread terror and gain power?

Characters:

mila_titan - Jean Horris (Hero)

bunnyshadow - Vladan Veitkov (Villain)

nightmaremoon12 - Chance Lilan (Hero)

pitch1226 - Chloe Shanx (Villain)

niale - Venus Lumia (villain, sometimes neutral)

featherstar_stormclan - Alios Coleson (Neutral, villain)
-Darrien Scarsboard (Neutral, Hero)

dada_dragon - Kita Altobelli (Hero-Vigilante)

It has been approximately 8 months since the explosion of chemicals that sparked the mutations in several youths. 2 months ago, the media caught wind of the city's first superhero, Thundershower, who steeped in during a mugging and delivered the perps to the police. The citizens were tripping over themselves to see him as he patrolled the streets, thrilled at the idea of what the papers labelled The Enabled.

Soon, many others appeared, with varying powers. Many were thrilled at what was thought to be the evolution of humanity.

This excitement was short-lived however, as Thundershower disappeared in the middle of the night (3 weeks ago). Rumours began to circulate that an organization known as the Knights for Humanity, was responsible.

The Knights for Humanity believe that The Enabled are sub-human and deviate from the natural world. Although the mainly lead protests and political campaigns, some believe that they are involved in the disappearances of many who were suspected to have "unnatural abilities".

It is mid-summer, schools are closed and many of the wealthier families have gone to their summer homes to enjoy the warm weather. It is currently the late afternoon, about 4:00pm.

@bunnyshadow
@nightmaremoon12
@pitch1226
@niale
@featherstar_stormclan

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 23 March 2016 at 3:46 AM

@mila_titan

~~~

Vladan rubbed his fingers over the glass surface of his watch, just as the long hand reached the peak of it's existence. The meeting was scheduled at 4, and he had only just arrived at the parking lot. He cursed under his breath, and gripped the steering wheel tight enough so that his knuckles had begun to turn white. The young man had been close, so very close to losing his mind to the traffic that morning. He had been almost ready to pull out the AAT-52 machine gun from his trunk and shoot up the entire freeway-- but nonetheless, he managed to keep his cool. His car door slid up smoothly, and he exited his vehicle before making his way to the trunk.

Vladan hoisted up the cover and reached around the interior, searching for his documents and briefcase. Pushing aside several weapons, he managed to find his suit jacket, which he pulled on.

"Alright." He whispered to himself as he journeyed to the entrance, ignoring the small bows he received after entering the building. The meeting room grew quiet when the large double doors were opened.

"Hello, my apologies. Traffic was plentiful this morning, and my helicopter is in the shop." Vladan announced arrogantly.

"Yes, yes. That's absolutely fine! No problem, we had only just begun anyhow." His stormy eyes glanced over to the man that spoke, locking onto his. Though that was what he spoke aloud, his mind was elsewhere. //No surprise that the idiot is late. He's young and stupid, with no thought for anyone else in this room. If it weren't for his father's money, he wouldn't be anywhere close to where he is today.//

Vladan forced a thin smile at the man, and took his thoughts into consideration. He would make sure to get him back for that later.

"The revenue for my private military corporation is soaring exceedingly well. The security contractors I currently have hired are loyal and faithful, and I estimate that in no more than one year, it's federal contract value can jump from 3.4 million, to 25 million." His eyes scanned the room, and he noted the doubt he read from each and every other person in the room except for a younger woman sitting straight across from him.

"I expect the support of every one of you." With that statement out of his mouth, muttering swarmed the room.

"No way." A man said. "You can't expect to double, much less expect seven times the value from what you have right now!"

Vladan leaned back in his chair and rested his eyes for a few seconds as he waited for the room to quiet down.

"Either reinforce my corporation or don't. If you choose the latter, I expect you out of my sight immediately." His arrogant words were met with scraping chairs as everybody except the one young woman that had considered supporting him had exited the room. He grit his teeth as the doors slammed shut.

Vladan smiled tightly. "Thank you for staying, Miss Kalista." She nodded her head slowly and opened her mouth to reply, but was interrupted immediately.

"Please excuse me for a second." He said before picking up his files and standing up. Vladan flung the files at the wall and strode over to a small table in the corner, of which where he picked up the glass vase sitting peacefully on it's surface. The vase met a terrible end as it was tossed against the wall, it's pieces shattering across the floor. His switch blade entered his hands, and he threw it sharply against the wall. With a loud thud, it embedded itself hilt deep into the plaster.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 23 March 2016 at 4:35 AM

@mila_titan @bunnyshadow @pitch1226 @niale @featherstar_stormclan @dada_dragon

Chance looked at the city via her window. Even though it felt dark and scary, she still admired the afternoon, as the sun is about to drop at any time. However, she quickly got tired of doing such a thing and sat next to her computer and began drawing art commissions for her low and slow income. After doing a few things, she took a break and headed outside her apartment unit, looking around just in case any suspicious activity is around her.

Feeling safe, Chance quickly went downstairs and outside the apartments, and quicky ran towards the nearby store, making sure nobody followed her at all.

Entering the store, she felt safe, and started to grab some food items and beverages for herself.

However, her safety was shortlived when there was somebody suspicious near the door, staring at her. Chance's choice was to wait until they leave, have them take everything she had, or fight back. She chose to run as fast as they can once they finish buying their food.

Chance bought whatever she had, and the figure was still there, and if they had a gun, Chance's option to run would be a terrible idea. A knife would be a bad choice to fight against a gun, anyways.

She quickly went outside, and the figure looked at them in a confused way, as if Chance was acting strange. They shrug it off, and walked away.

Later, Chance made it to her apartment, unscathed. She quickly locked the doors, placed her food and drinks in the fridge, and continued drawing.

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 23 March 2016 at 5:23 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @mila_titan

~~~

Vladan wiped the slight glimmer of sweat starting to appear on his forehead away. He let out a slight breath, and pulled off his suit jacket. The woman was staring at him silently from her seat, seemingly frozen in her spot. The young man reached up and fixed his tie before glancing over to her. He didn't need to use his skills to know she was completely thrown off by his short-lived temper tantrum.

"I'm sorry, my darling Miss. I pray you ignore my behavior." He stepped over to where she sat, and pulled out a chair. Vladan moved to sit himself down where the business woman was. "Let's discuss." Right off the bat, he placed his legs on top of the wooden meeting table and leaned comfortably into the chair. "If I'm correct, you are heavily into the Federal Business Opportunities database, and you can easily get your elegant hands on government contracts valued at the minimum of 25 thousand dollars."

"For each contract you sign over to me, I'll pay you in ten-fold in 365 days." Vladan took his feet off the table and leaned in towards Kalista, his eyes locking into hers.

"It's a deal." Her response was hesitant but curt, and he could read her nervousness from her thoughts. She was afraid of him, but respected him all the same.

"Very well." Vladan reached out in a handshake, and when she placed her hand in his, he flipped his over and placed his other hand on top. "Thank you for staying with me. You may take your leave."

He nodded towards the bodyguard in the corner of the room, and the guard opened one of the doors silently. "I trust you will not speak of this occurrence that has happened since the others have left the room?" Kalista bit her lip, and Vladan smiled. "Have a wonderful day."

The second the door closed behind her back, he signaled the guard over to his side. "I expect this entire room spotless and the vase replaced by the next time I return."

With these last words, he grabbed his jacket and headed out the door.

Female
4,327 posts

dada_dragon • 23 March 2016 at 5:41 PM

Kita pulled anxiously on the ends of her hair. She knew he was nearby. The crackle of his fiery powers, was close, sending a chill down her arms. She looked around the park. There were a handful of people within range, and it had to be one of them.

Moments earlier, a jewelry store had been robbed. Ordinarily, she wouldn't have bothered. Had it been an ordinary robbery, she would never have been able to track the guy down, but one of the employees swore he saw the guy melt through a glass display case with his bare hands.

She couldn't track a man on the run, but she could track an enabled.

She looked around. There were five men within range. Her powers were helpful, but unless he was actually using his powers, all she could pick up was a vague signal of his presence... It was kind of like playing "hot or cold".

Man number 1 was busy playing with a four-year-old in the grass, his wife watching from a bench and laughing as the father pretended to be an attacking monster, chasing the kid, who was squealing in what Kita could only assume was a mix of pretend terror and amusement. It was kind of cute, but he was clearly not who she was looking for, so she moved on.

Man number 2 was drinking overpriced coffee and reading a newspaper. The robber had enough time to blend in, but not enough time to stop at a coffee shop or newsstand on the way, so it wasn't him.

Man number 3 was about eighty years old and walked slower than a spider through molasses. Next.

That left 4 and 5. Both matched the incredibly vague description of the robber: brown hair, brown eyes, about six feet tall...

But only one of them had singed sleeves.

She smiled. He was sitting at a bench, his one hand resting on an inconspicuous-looking backpack, the other tapping nervously on the armrest. This was her guy.

@mila_titan
@bunnyshadow
@nightmaremoon12

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 23 March 2016 at 7:05 PM

@dada_dragon @bunnyshadow @nightmaremoon12 @mila_titan
{Sorry about this, I'm posting off my sun cos its the only one I can log on in mobile.}

Darrien walked with her cousin down the semi-crowded street. She shuffled her feet as a large crowd of High School kids crowded past them. Their own body heat acting like a slap in her face in the summer air.

She shook it off, channeling her own heat away from her body choosing not to have to deal with it for a short while.

After a few long moments in which the crowd passed by she looklooked down to her cousin smiling. "Alios, let's go to some kind of coffee shop. Or book store. Those places are always cold." she signed to him, as she began walking backwards.

He nodded briefly before he started looking around in a confused fashion. "Alios, you alright?" Darrien asked as the shorter man began walking off.

She furrowed her brow before she caught up to him, her longer strides eating the distance between them in three steps. And then she felt it, a powerful feeling of heat. Soaking into her body and radiating away from a jewelry store.

The oppressive heat acting as a lure to her as she sensed the heat trail coming away from the store fading fast.

"This is not good." she signed before she followed after the heat trail.

Deleted • 23 March 2016 at 8:39 PM

@bunnyshadow @nightmaremoon12

Heaving a sigh, Jean sunk into an empty stool behind the restaurant at which she was currently employed. She kicked her legs, sending her high-heeled shoes flying into the alley. They hit the brick wall across from her with a satisfying thud.

"Do your feet hurt?" A gentle voice said from the back door. Jean turned to see her co-worker Lorraine, leaning against the door frame.

"Yes. I don't understand how anyone can walk in these things," she grumbled ,happy to have someone to vent her frustrations to.

"Don't worry, hun." The older woman said, while lighting up a cigarette and taking a seat in the other stool. "You'll get used to the uniform soon enough. It only sucks for the first couple weeks, I promise. It gets easier after that."

"I guess." Jean muttered. Her feet were sweaty and throbbed at a steady pace, in time with her heart. Although she had only been working at the restaurant for a few days, the hours were demanding. Apparently, the waitresses who worked there usually didn't stay long. An the long hours were taking their toll on her feet.

She had woken up early to get her younger sister ready for school before racing to work, on foot, for 10:30.

"Why do you always spend your breaks out here, hun?" The older woman asked, pulling Jean from her daze. Lorraine took another long puff of her cigarette, "You ain't a smoker. Are you? Cause you are still so young, and trust me, they'll make you feel real old real fast."

"No m'am." Jean responded, "I just need to get out for a few minute. You know. Get some fresh air."

Lorraine let out a breathy chuckle, " Yeah, I suppose there's not much of that in there." She jabbed her thumb towards the door. Suddenly, inside there were several shouts, and the sound of a plate smashing. Probably another brawl, Jean figured. The older woman dropped the remainder of her cigarette on the dusty ground. "I'll see you back inside, hun. Duty calls." She gave a very exaggerated salute, then marched back inside to calm the patrons.

Jean couldn't help but laugh. Lorraine was so kind, taking Jean under her wing. Almost like a mother, Jean thought. Tiptoeing across the filthy alleyway, Jean retrieved her shoes and walked back to the door. On the ground, she could see Lorraine's cigarette, still smoldering on the pavement.
Jean glanced around, ensuring that there was no one nearby. Satisfied that she was alone, she focused on a small, dirty puddle of water, resting in a pothole nearby. Closing her eyes firmly, she lifting a hand, guiding the water towards her. It floated lazily through the air.

She released her hand as the water reached the cigarette, and it hit the ground with a splash. Jean looked at the extinguished cigarette with some pride then, putting her shoes back on, entered the restaurant.

Deleted • 23 March 2016 at 8:44 PM

Today is a school day, yet Venus decided to ditch school for today. What's the point of going to school if I've already? She thought. Venus pulled over her hoodie, masking her face.

"Oooiiii. Why am I forced to go to school over for a second time?!" She complained muttering underneath her breath. Venus stretched out, suddenly feeling like she isn't herself and dazed out for a moment.

The sun shined thoroughly through the window. Venus walked down the stairs quietly, her vision was doubling everything because of her haziness in the mornings. She carried her glasses along with her in the backpack she wore. Venus was finally outside, sun shining oh so brightly, made it blinding for her. She had to deal with it anyway, not wanting to change the weather too much, she continued on.

Venus went to a park, she sat down on a bench pulling out her sketch pad, having a bored and tranquil face kept people away from her. They must have sensed that she was in no mood for meeting new people, or yet be disturbed otherwise she'll be angry with them. Her whip was showing along with her flail, people were eyeing her suspiciously. She quickly zipped up her backpack hiding it behind herself.
@thebrokenvibe
@bunnyshadow
@dada_dragon
@mila_titan
@nightmaremoon12

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 23 March 2016 at 8:59 PM

@dada_dragon @nightmaremoon12 @mila_titan

~~~

Vladan slung his jacket over his shoulder as he exited the building and started up his car. He sped down the streets, with no care for any pedestrians or stop signs, or even anything of that sort at all. As the doors were opened physically by the valet parking service workers, he pulled on his jacket. A vampiric smile lifted his lips up as he exited the vehicle.

The air smelled wonderful to Vladan--it was a mixture of scorched wood entwined with a unique, lingering smell of thick gasoline mixed with melting paint and dissolving plastic. He made his way down the winding path, towards a splattering of wooden park benches.

Vladan greeted a man at the bench, sitting silently next to a backpack. He reached into his jacket pocket and slipped out a down turned white envelope, before handing it to the man. "Thank you for your services." The man stood and headed down the path after a very curt word of thanks. While he made his way towards the trees shadowing the end of the park, Vladan stood and prepared to come back from whence he came.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 23 March 2016 at 9:14 PM

@bunnyshadow
@dada_dragon
@nightmaremoon12
@mila_titan

Chloe tugged at her hat. She was scared it would fall off and reveal her wolf ears. Chloe walked through the street and made her way to her apartment. Once she got there, Chloe immediately went on her computer.
"Ok, where's my girls night out tonight?" She look through some files. "The museum's new diamond collection? Sound fun. Let's see who's on night duty tonight. *more typing* "Hmmm, Justin, huh? Maybe if you're a good boy, you'll survive the night."

Female
4,327 posts

dada_dragon • 23 March 2016 at 10:52 PM

Kita was immediately faced with a tough decision. She could either go after the man she was initially tracking, who was slowly disappearing into the crowd, or the man who not only now had the bag of stolen goods, but who was emitting an unfamiliar power...

She decided to go after the one who had the suitcase. She pulled up her hood and positioned herself so that she would be able to follow him. Confronting him in the park was not a good idea... too many eyes.

@bunnyshadow
@nightmaremoon12
@mila_titan
@pitch1226
@niale

Female
2,347 posts

featherstar_stormclan • 23 March 2016 at 11:08 PM

@dada_dragon @pitch1226 @bunnyshadow @niale @mila_titan

Darrien paused as she saw two people meet up on the bench, one radiating the excess hear the other taking a bag from him. She stopped as she saw another girl following the one with the bag, and turning to her cousin shook her head the the one with the heat radiating from him.

"Follow him for me please." she signed. "I'm going to follow that girl and the other dude. I've got a bad feeling here." And with that she set off after the first two, tracking their heat as she moved along.

~~~~~

Alios shrugged before he headed off to follow the man who had started with the bag. He was easily able to pick him out of the crowd, the scent of burnt clothes floating off him and carried by the breeze.

He looked around hoping he could easily just pull up a harsh wind to smack this guy in the face with leaves, but there was no active wind. And he wanted to be inconspicuous at this time.

So he had to settle for the on foot attacks. And soon sped up his pace until he was behind the other man.

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 24 March 2016 at 12:58 AM

@dada_dragon @featherstar_stormclan @mila_titan

~~~

Vladan walked briskly back down the path, picking up his phone as he did so. "Yes. I just picked up the package, I'll drop it off at the designated meeting place as agreed." He paused and glanced around suspiciously--Vladan had the odd feel that he was being watched. Lowering his voice slightly, he hung up the call, but not before confirming the spot. "Of course, the restaurant for sure."

He waved over to the valet worker, and waited impatiently for them to bring his sleek new car up to the sidewalk for him to take.

Female
4,327 posts

dada_dragon • 24 March 2016 at 11:19 AM

Seeing that she was about to lose him, she decided to act quickly, crowd or no crowd.

Rather than try to copy his unfamiliar power, she decided to opt to focus on the other half of her empathy power: predicting his movements...

Just in case.

Increasing her speed, Kita ran up behind him and made a grab for the bag.

@bunnyshadow
@featherstar_stormclan

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 24 March 2016 at 11:53 AM

@dada_dragon

~~~

Vladan saw a flash of movement out of the corner of his eyes, then felt the bag being pulled out of his grasp, however he tightened his grip just in time to still have it in his hands. He turned around to see a hooded figure.

"Are you serious right now?" He angrily muttered towards the person--thing--whatever it was. "I honestly do NOT have time for this right now." Vladan glowered, his brows turning downwards in a vexed manner. He leaned in towards the figure, probably way to close for comfort, and spoke with very clearly grit teeth.

"I don't know who you are, and I really don't care. I have somewhere to be, things to do, and I won't let a NOBODY like you ruin ANYTHING for me at all." He paused, struggling to stay calm as irritation took over his words.

"Do you even know who I am?"

Female
4,327 posts

dada_dragon • 24 March 2016 at 1:01 PM

Kita rolled her eyes. An entitled thief? That was new.

"I know what's in the bag." She said, keeping her head low to avoid her face being seen as much as possible. "I'm going to return it to where it belongs. Now let go."

She thought of adding "or else", but it seemed childish.

She tightened her grip on the bag. She wasn't about to let him get away, especially after she let the other guy go just to come after this one. She focused on the guy, blocking out all of the outside "noise". She had to be ready for a fight. He was quite a bit taller and stronger than her, so she knew she couldn't rely on strength. She just had to be fast...

@bunnyshadow

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 24 March 2016 at 1:29 PM

@dada_dragon

~~~

"How courageous." Vladan murmured, noting her response. Though her face was still shrouded, the voice gave away the gender. "A modern paragon of another useless savior for the broken and the insolvent." He tensed up and glanced sideways. His vehicle was going to arrive soon, and he wondered silently if he could make it there with the bag if he managed to disable the woman.

"I'll hurt you." He scowled. "You have no idea what I'm capable of. I will send an entire army after you if you do not let go immediately. I have connections everywhere, and can ruin you emotionally, physically and even financially."

Vladan was now stuck with the choice between 2 actions. One was calling security over to take care of what he would claim to be a 'shady figure attempting to steal his belongings' or pull out one of his illegal blades and attempt to fight her in combat. But he couldn't risk fighting in public, especially with his rising reputation on the line. Not only that, he had no idea if she had only her hands, or possibly hidden weapons as well.

But nonetheless, something was off, and Vladan hated it when things did not go his way.

Female
4,327 posts

dada_dragon • 24 March 2016 at 2:41 PM

She smiled. She really wanted to take this guy down a peg...

"I don't know what you're capable of?" She asked. "Are you so sure? Because I know exactly what you are..."

She was only half bluffing. She knew he was enabled, but she wasn't exactly sure what his powers were. She could try to mimic them, but if she did, she couldn't be sure that she would know how to use them properly...

She twisted her arm around, attempting to wrench the bag from his grasp and simultaneously aimed a kick at his side in an attempt to get him to loosen his grip.

@bunnyshadow

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 24 March 2016 at 3:54 PM

@dada_dragon

~~~

Vladan sucked in a surprised breath at her words. How did she know? No one knew except himself--there was absolutely no way, unless...That was it. She was also blessed with an unusual ability. Vladan needed to see her face, he wanted to stare deeply into her eyes and figure out the inner linings of another enabled--and it wouldn't be the first time. With social image now no longer a priority, he was ready to fight. His lawyers could figure it out later.

Distracted by his thoughts, the bag was wrenched from his grasp. He snapped back to reality as a sharp kick was aimed at his side. The brunt of the blow left him unaffected, oh how Vladan thoroughly enjoyed immunity to feeling. It especially was wonderful to see the terrified look on someone's face when he was able to grin through a knife wound. Though he was pushed back slightly by the blow, he managed to stand his ground. Reflexively, he grabbed her ankle and reached for the blade comfortably stowed away in his back pocket.

Knife in hand, he made to impale it into her thigh, hand still tightened around her ankle. Hopefully the pain would pressure her to release the grip on the bag.

Female
4,327 posts

dada_dragon • 24 March 2016 at 5:00 PM

Caught up in the moment, she sensed his movement too late. Although she was able to rotate her leg slightly to avoid serious damage, it still hurt. A lot.

She faltered slightly, still gripping the bag, but losing the upper hand in the fight. Losing her balance, she fell to the ground, her hood momentarily falling from her face before she could use her free hand to pull it back up.

Scrambling to get free, she attempted to pull herself away and run, before he could strike her again.

@bunnyshadow

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 24 March 2016 at 5:26 PM

@dada_dragon

~~~

Momentarily distracted by the blood coating the blade, Vladan missed the woman's split-second revealing of her face. His eyes glimmered as he used his fore and middle fingers to rub a bit of the fluid off the knife. "Fascinating..." He whispered to himself. Forcing himself to concentrate on the fight once again, he found himself gazing down at the fallen figure that was currently struggling to get away. A couple of civilians had taken note of the fight and were watching with wide eyes. Paying no heed to the safety of anyone else, he prepped himself for a quick second before throwing the bloodied knife at the hooded figure's body.

Once the blade was out of his hands, he reached inside his jacket and searched for his switchblade for round 2--only to find nothing.

He cursed under his breath, suddenly remembering too late that it was embedded in the meeting room wall from that very morning's temper tantrum.

"Security!" He called desperately, watching as a few officers patrolling near the parking lot rushed into action. "That stranger is attempting to rob me!" Vladan growled in annoyance when they did nothing but stare between him and the hooded woman--unsure who to arrest first, or even chase for that matter.

Vladan rushed towards the figure, hands reaching in and feeling in every sort of pocket he had for another weapon. He could have sworn he at least had a credit card knife at least! However, he decided to go after the woman--weapon or not, she was hurt and currently, he was still relatively unscathed(not counting his slightly out of place hair that he had spent 30 minutes styling in the bathroom that morning).

Female
4,327 posts

dada_dragon • 24 March 2016 at 5:42 PM

This time successfully sensing his movement and dodging the knife, she stumbled to her feet and began to run, slowed slightly by the pain in her leg, hoping to put some distance between herself and the psychopath with the knife.

She slid her arms into the straps and weaved through the crowd. He would probably be faster than her, so she had to put as many obstacles between herself and him as possible.

She looked around for the densest crowd she could, and made her way towards the street, where rush hour traffic had begun to accumulate. A quick glance behind her informed her that he was quickly gaining on her. She had to move quickly.

@bunnyshadow

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 March 2016 at 5:53 PM

@dada_dragon @pitch1226 @bunnyshadow @niale @mila_titan

Chloe turned off her computer. Out of her apartment, she noticed yelling. Chloe casually walked towards it, wanting to know what was happening. Paranoid, she grabbed her hat, still worried her ears would be exposed. She watched as a man and woman fought over a bag. Chloe wondered what was inside.

"Maybe it's something valuable... something valuable enough to steal..." Then she watched as the man tried to stabbed the woman.

"Ok, maybe not. Not yet..."

Deleted • 24 March 2016 at 7:27 PM

Venus moved her eyes towards the scene without moving her head. She loved the horror on the humans faces when the man stabbed the unknown person. Naturally she was drawn towards it. She placed her sketch pad back in her pack back swapping for the camera to capture the fight and commotion. She stood up walking with a masked identity.

Venus casually pretended to be a little girl in the crowd just doing some photography. She felt there wasn't enough percipitation, not yet, but soon. She was planning to use it for dramatic effects. Her camera was taking pictures of everything she could use evidence for. The blood stain on the ground was caught, now for the victim and the culprit.

Excitement yet filled her with delight and fun. Running swiftly and quietly towards the scene, but she kept her distance. Although Venus couldn't track down the person who was stabbed in the crowd yet, but was hoping for the man to come along and her snap a picture of it at least. Maybe she should record instead? So she did, deciding it was a better idea than continually clicking a button.
@bunnyshadow
@pitch1226
@dada_dragon
@mila_titan
@featherstar_stormclan

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 24 March 2016 at 7:51 PM

(sorry for not posting often.)

Chance then went outside after finishing a commission drawing. Going downstairs, she noticed some commotion going out. It was somebody trying to stab a female. She didn't want any part of it.
"What's going on here, anyways..." As an enabled, she could attack with her electricity, but if she were to attack, the man could shift his target to her. Perhaps all she could do is watch.

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 24 March 2016 at 7:54 PM

@dada_dragon @niale

~~~

"All this running for absolutely nothing!!" Vladan cursed under his breath as he dashed after the hooded figure making away with the bag--his bag. "I'm going to kill you!" He yelled angrily, as he slowly edged closer, one step at a time. His hair had fallen from it's once slicked back position, and effectively covered half of his face with it's dark strands. Vladan pushed through the crowd, ignoring any confused or angry responses he got. Old or young, he couldn't care less. All he wanted to do now was wrap his hands around the woman's throat and strangle her.

Vladan's eyes narrowed and locked onto the hooded female's back. There was no way he was letting her get away with the bag--and his reputation. He was within hearing distance, and made a grab for the back of her neck, near the base of her hood. "We can talk this through, I can trade you thousands for that bag." He bagged on making a deal with her. "Heck, I'll even trade you my car! It's probably worth more than your entire life!"

There was no way he was showing up to the restaurant without the promised bag and the items stowed away inside. Other people would fear what would happen if they failed to deliver, but Vladan feared the stress from putting any more blood on his hands. He was rising prominently in the business world, and couldn't risk getting caught being affiliated with criminals like the ones he worked both alongside and against.

Pulling a knife in public was one thing, he could vouch on self defense and have his lawyers speak to the press, but with proof of him being underground--nothing could save his reputation from that.

Deleted • 24 March 2016 at 8:19 PM

Venus's ears heard the yell, her ears were keen when she was in these goals to try and achieve what she trying to reach for. She turned her camera over towards it and was wondering where the man was yelling at to the person who attempted to rob him. There's blood on his hands...interesting...I do love me some action... I have to stop thinking and using word weirdly. Venus thoughts roamed around in her mind. She zoomed in her camera, but the people blocked her looking at the man, surrounding him. She licked her lips

Gritting her teeth, not being able to record clearly. She thought that the man looked like a high business person... maybe she could ruin their status and reputation by this if it continues on. Even help her as a detective maybe. Venus was about to try and push everyone, but attempted to stay calm.
@bunnyshadow
@dada_dragon

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 March 2016 at 9:38 PM

@bunnyshadow
@niale

Chloe say a little girl taking pictures. She didn't know what a little girl was doing taking pictures of a fight, but Chloe guessed that's how the generation was. She walked a little closer, wishing her hat wasn't covering her ears so she could hear better.

"There has to be something valuable in that bag. I want and will know what it is." She wanted to know if it was worth stealing. Chloe didn't like her odds against the man, though, so she wanted to find out it's final destination.

Female
4,327 posts

dada_dragon • 24 March 2016 at 10:54 PM

The man caught hold of her hood. Yet another mistake. She needed to focus, or she was going to get herself killed.

Forget predicting his moves. She was too riled up to concentrate. Instead she grabbed his arm, ensuring she made skin-to-skin contact. She had to mimic him. She hoped it would be something useful

The result was not at all what she expected.

She was used to sensing everything around her... It was just something you had to get used to as an empath. As a child, the sensory overload it caused forced her into isolation, avoiding people when she could. It had become easier over time... Like background noise... But this...

"Argh!!!" She yelled, falling to the ground, clutching her head.

It was as if everything had been amplified in her head. The faint drone had suddenly become a deafening echo. She was getting every signal twice. What was going on?

The backpack! Where was the backpack???

She scrambled around blindly, unable to think over the maddening noise. She could see the man standing over her, but the noise...

@bunnyshadow

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 24 March 2016 at 11:58 PM

Chance literally had a piece of metal in her hand; her phone. Either she can throw her phone or keep on watching. Both ideas are still terrible at this time.

Either way, she'll die at the phone option.
This is getting a bit insane...