New to Egg Cave? Join free and get 5,000 EC!
Returning? Sign In now.

Hello, guest!

Search

Stay Connected

Topic

Forums Index > Chit-Chat

Livepulse | My Subscribed Topics | My Recent Posts | My Recent Topics | eCode Guide | Forum Rules
Anybody Know About Wings of Fire?
matrok
Posts 1
Female    Ping User In Reply    Private Message
View Creature Trades    View Item Trades
#1 · April 19, 2016 at 6:57 pm
Report Message   Report Spam Bot  

I looooove Wings of Fire. Anyone else? I like Wings of Fire RPing... Are we allowed to do that? And if you do like Wings of Fire, who's your favorite character? Mine's either Moon or Winter. Maybe Qibli. Possibly Turtle or Peril. I CAN'T DECIDE!!!

If RPing is allowed...

There is no specific plot, other than you are a dragon from one of the tribes and you are trying to be loyal to your queen, the best assassin, a good queen, or trying to survive in Pyrrhia on your own.

Rules:
I will allow hybrids of up to THREE dragons.
No being too mean.
You have to allow death to your character if someone basically kills them.

Forms:
Name:
Tribe:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weaknesses:
Other:

My Form:
Name: Glide
Tribe: SkyWings
Appearance: Deep red scales and golden underscales. Gold eyes and bigger wings than a normal SkyWing.
Personality: Really kind. She easily makes friends.
Weaknesses: She can't swim, can barely move in mud, big wings get in the way in tight spaces, terrible fighter, and blind in the dark.
Other: Huge wings allow her to glide as fast as a normal SkyWing can fly, and is extremely fast. She has very hot fire. Assassin and lone dragon.

There will be 14 more assassins, unlimited loyal soldiers, 7 queens, 13 princesses, 6 hybrids, and 29 more lone dragons.

blazesflare I'm feeling wonderful! just want to say thank you in advance if you help me creatures.
Posts 2
#2 · April 27, 2016 at 9:18 pm

hey! i also have read wings of fire but im only at like book ... 4? i dont know. i love rping though i do have other characters i would like to be if thats ok with you. they are not based off wings of fire. they are based on many other shows or things i liked. if i can be them i can give a description of them if you want.

shadow_girl Going to Costa Rica! Will be away Feb 19 — Feb 28, so feedbacks will be postponed until I get back. If I forget, just poke me a few times!
Posts 528
#3 · May 7, 2016 at 9:02 pm

I've read the first three books, but it was a couple months ago...They were amazing, though! It's a great series.

skyfall4 All hail the common #EOTYC
Posts 311
#4 · January 1, 2017 at 9:55 pm

@matrok
OMG I have them all! It's so good!!!!

izziebee1017 All hail the commons! #EOTYC
Posts 4,583
#5 · January 2, 2017 at 5:15 pm

@matrok

MEEEEEE

peachycupcake525 Thanks in advance if you feed my cove! Also, could someone explain rarity, demand, and worth of creatures to me? It confuses me to no end.
Posts 240
#6 · January 13, 2017 at 7:07 pm

@matrok I've read all of the books except one of those winglet books. I'm really impatient for Darkness of Dragons to come out. I don't even know who my favorite character is anymore. I like a lot of them. I don't like Anemone anymore, though. I'm actually writing a story based off of wings of fire right now, although it isn't really that great. A roleplay would probably be best in the roleplay section.

Orderedchaos <3 <3
Posts 4,647
#7 · January 13, 2017 at 7:12 pm

Please do not bump older inactive topics to the top of the livepulse.

Due to the reason above this topic is now closed.

This topic has been closed. No replies can be posted.