MOTHER'S LOVE EGG CAVE. TOO!

All moms are welcome!
Dads are welcome, too.
Open to Adults, aged 18 years +

RULES Of Engagement

1. Introduce yourself.
2. # of Children? Pets?
3. Favorite hobbies, foods, games?
4. Make a MLEC2 Feed Tab with up to 25 creatures in it for us to feed.
5. Feed each other's MLEC2 tab, daily or as often as feasible.
6. HAVE FUN!

HOSTESS INTRODUCTION

1. I am @novrain62 and have been with Egg Cave since December of 2010.
2. Birthdate: November 28, 1962
3. I have one adult son. He is an Air Force veteran with a new family of his own.
4. Proud Grandmother of a granddaughter and a granddaughter on the way. Due Date: July 9, 2016
5. I am owned by two dogs; a German Shepherd and a Pomeranian.
6. I love pizza, playing piano, writing poetry, watching movies, horseback riding, camping and cooking.

Just for a side note, on May 8, 2016, the old MLEC2 forum thread simply vanished along with all of the posts that were there. It was not done by me. It was an act of Egg Cave for unknown reasons. This is an established group that dates back at least four years. I apologize for any inconvenience. All the posts from @mighty-lair are gone and all the yummy recipes from @byfelisa and others. I know the thread wasn't that active. We are active in other ways not so public. We are, however, a great group of ladies. So if you are interested in joining us, please send me a request.

ps. I do not accept new members during MLEC2 auctions and special events.

Current Members

@novrain62
@clawstra
@rashka
@ugena
@mrsgiggles
@icedragon3000
@rockchick6000
@isis
@piucca
@clockz
@lucywithdiamonds
@laitha
@byfelisa (hiatus)
@mistishackleton
@umbregrl
@lilminxy_
@yileen (inactive)
@ida98 (inactive)
@kiryko
@iceiceice

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 9 May 2016 at 10:34 AM

❤️ YAY

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 9 May 2016 at 10:49 AM

❤️ Welcome to the New Forum Thread @rashka!

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 9 May 2016 at 10:51 AM

@novrain62

thanks❤️

207 posts

clawstra • 9 May 2016 at 10:59 AM

glad we are back 😊

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 9 May 2016 at 11:02 AM

Welcome to the new forum thread @clawsta 😊
You're welcome Rashka!

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 9 May 2016 at 12:59 PM

@novrain62
Ooo, I want to join.
I'm not old enough to be a mom, but I'm old enough to join. I've seen you guys around you you all seem very nice and friendly! 😃]]

I enjoy cooking and baking (I still working on it) on my free time. Send me any recipes and I will try them! I'm a bit of a health enthusiast. I considered fitness and nutrition to be a hobby. I'm interested in yoga (the exercise more than the spiritual practices). It seems peaceful, but in actuality, I find yoga to be very challenging, but I like a challenge.

At the moment, I'm trying to learn how to craft (anything). I like to make stuff from scratch rather having to buy it at the store.

Shows I like: Survivor, Cold Case, and Shark Tank. Guilty pleasure. @_@

Not sure what else to say at the moment.
😋

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 9 May 2016 at 1:02 PM

Yay the thread is back up ❤️

I have a bunch of items in the trade center I'll sell cheaper for group members.

Syd and I finally got to goto the park today!
It was her first time and there were some kids her age there ❤️

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 10 May 2016 at 12:25 AM

@iceiceice - Great! You will fit in here and have some common interests with a few young ladies like @lilminxy_ @rockchick6000 and @piucca for the cake baking... but all of us, really. Each bring our individual blossoms LoL Welcome! I will add you to our private group, also.

@piucca - awesome. I bet she loved that!! Alice is going to Sunday School now and she loves playing with the children. She will get practice in before her baby sister comes! I used to love to take my son to the park. Fun memories. Bless you both!! What's the next cake???

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 10 May 2016 at 3:14 AM

As the original thread has been restored this thread is now LOCKED. We do apologise for the inconvenience.

A quick link to the original thread is here.