New Item Strongroom Search Idea?

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Good idea?

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 29 May 2016 at 11:36 PM

So while in my inventory, I always get tired of looking for specific things by only name (which is hard to remember sometimes)

So I though it would be cool if we had a search option based on exclusively on items (maybe have a sub search of which stores too?), and travels (with a sub search by rarity?). Mainly the big one for me is searching items by rarity.

IDK how much others would like this, so feel free to leave feedback. 😊

Female
677 posts

myriadium • 30 May 2016 at 7:01 AM

@prairie
OMG YESS.
you have absolutely NO IDEA how big my item storage is right now. I can't find ANYTHING in there:

"What was that item called again? I can't remember... oh well." *starts scrolling*
(10 years later...) "Here it is!" *realizes all my creatures are all dead except for the ones that are immortal* "NOOOO!"

Yeah I exaggerated a little bit (Ok yeah that didn't happen at all, but you get the idea!) 😸

Female
158 posts

theonlypandora • 4 June 2016 at 10:10 PM

@prairie
Not being able to sort by item type is one of the things I grumble about to myself everyday, so I'm all for an ability to sort!
To piggyback off of your idea about subcategories by rarity, being able to sort by CC travels would be great.

Deleted • 6 June 2016 at 11:38 AM

@prairie

Yes!!! I totally need the option of searching by item type because I literally can never get the name right. It would also help me in terms of seeing how many of each category I had, because I am trying to get rid of all items except travels, and I keep stumbling across new ones that I have missed. I don't even have that many items! Excellent idea! 😊

Female
320 posts

christened_moon • 6 June 2016 at 11:59 AM

@prairie
It would be super cool if they were already organized by category too. Similar to what you see when you look at your creature's items.

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 6 June 2016 at 10:35 PM

@greengrass100100, @theonlypandora, @jrw48, @christened_moon

Thanks for the feedback!!! 😃

Female
41 posts

cleverest_ • 20 June 2016 at 6:16 PM

@prairie
Love the idea! This would help so much! 😃

Female
218 posts