Manage side accounts..?

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
368 posts

scorpio • 27 June 2016 at 1:04 AM

I'm not sure if this has been suggested before or not XD

~

I think there should be a proper system where we could manage our accounts easier. You could have multiple accounts assigned to one email (these would be side accounts). And there could be a page that shows all the accounts that are attached to the email you're using. This could be similar to the "manage friends" page.

There are a few points that the "manage sides" page can include:

• The "manage sides" page will list all your side accounts and each side account will be labelled with its stats: ec balance, cc balance and amount of creatures

• There could be a "manage" button next to your accounts so when you click on it, it will take you to a page where you could: transfer creatures, items, cc and other things. This would make transferring things in and out of your sides so much easier. I personally know the struggle for transferring.

• There should also be a button for "switching accounts" so if you click on it, it would take you directly to your side. It will take away the trouble of having to log in and out of your side account. This button could be used if you need to do things through your side such as: respond to wall posts and PMs, access the TC and ITC, put creatures in Tim's ect.

• On your profile, there could be a "side accounts list" which is similar to your "friends list". It shows all your side accounts so other people could see it.

• There should be an option in the "manage sides" page where you could make an account a "secret side". If you select that option, that account's username will not be displayed in your "side accounts list" on your profile. Your secret side could be displayed as @???? In your "side accounts list".

~

Did that all make sense? XD
I'm terrible at explaining soo... 😋
If you have any questions, feel free to ask 😊❤️

@ian
@meteoroid
@orderedchaos

Female
1,153 posts

oscines • 27 June 2016 at 1:17 AM

@scorpio

I honestly love that idea. I used to know the struggle of having to login then logout just to switch accounts.

I support this idea 😃 ❤️ ❤️

Deleted • 27 June 2016 at 3:34 AM

@scorpio

Yes, love that idea, the struggle of transferring creatures and logging in and out is so real! 😋

Female
368 posts

scorpio • 27 June 2016 at 4:54 AM

@cutiecupcake @jrw48
Thanks 😃 we all know the struggle...

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 27 June 2016 at 5:04 PM

@scorpio

I would support it if you can add up all your bank's ec together. I had to slowly earn ec from feeding cause I don't have much ec in my side banks. Do you understand? Also, if you had a secret accoun, other people can visit it but it won't show the name because name gives away too much info.

Female
368 posts

scorpio • 28 June 2016 at 9:24 PM

@panda9983
What do you exactly mean with the combined ec?
And I think people shouldn't be able to visit secret sides if they dont know the username. Some people keep creatures in their secret sides so they wont evolve.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 28 June 2016 at 10:25 PM

In your strongroom there is your saved EC. I think you should be able to share that ec.

@scorpio

Female
368 posts

scorpio • 2 July 2016 at 10:20 PM

@panda9983
Ah I see. I totally agree with that 😃
Sorry for the late reply btw xD.