creature battle

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 3 July 2016 at 1:06 PM

it would be great if we can battle or creatures.the prize after 10 battles will be egg or ec.creatues in 1 stage cant join battles.

Female
2 posts

firewing • 7 July 2016 at 2:50 PM

I agree. It would be fun to battle each other. After 1,000 battles you get to choose a creature from the SAR centre free.
Just an idea.

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 8 July 2016 at 12:56 AM

good idea firewing

Male
660 posts

veritaspunk • 8 July 2016 at 3:54 AM

@murfijs @firewing

Yeah, a permanent condensed version would be a great amusing addition ... Since joining I've always wanted a quick-game/ mini game section of some sort all year 'round added.

Female
462 posts

megadash • 9 July 2016 at 2:42 AM

I never want to see the battle mechanics after this plot. I've played on many similar site and I can say that this is the worst ever.
It's clunky and the mechanics are all chance and are profoundly stacked against you. There is little "skill" outside of element selection. If I wanted to play a game of chance, I'd play the lottery.

Male
660 posts

veritaspunk • 9 July 2016 at 6:03 AM

@megadash

I like the toned down difficulty given there's no difficulty mode option & the randomness of it, but for me it's just too time consuming and in general not my thing ... but as it's part of a multi-level/stage event to a browser based click site ... profound complexity isn't expected nor necessarily desired...

Nobody was expecting a pokemon go were they ? 😉 😱

Female
462 posts

megadash • 9 July 2016 at 6:01 PM

@veritaspunk
Actually, since the release of the DSi, I knew that they were going to do something like that. I'm just angry that it's for smart phones. **cough** Pokémon Dream Radar / AR Searcher.

As far as the Egg Cave battle feature, a good game is a balance of chance and skill. Too much skill tempts the creators to have people pay for power and, like Pokémon, creates "favorites" (like Mewtwo) leaving a lot of creative and original creatures behind because they're "weak."
Too much basis in chance turns it into a game where no one can say that they actually accomplished anything because it was all thanks to a randomly-generated variable. Like I said, if that's the case, I'll play my local Powerball. At least the prize is real.

A good game is a balance of both at all points. This way, the player can actually say that they accomplished something and chance helps those with less ability get a break once and a while.

Male
660 posts

veritaspunk • 9 July 2016 at 6:22 PM

@megadash

Personally I'm not coming here to get too intensive but rather relax with "simple" occupation... others relax with various degrees of intensive engagement.

I like options rather than a one size fits all approach, but for what this site is my expectation isn't too complex.

That's why modes of play would help capture a broader appeal of the members to this adoption click site... but as an event it was great to "complete" the plot stages.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 10 July 2016 at 8:19 PM

People these days have great ideas

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 17 July 2016 at 4:05 AM

@valleries1 they sure do

1,853 posts

purgatory • 26 July 2016 at 11:47 PM

This s a great idea

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 4 August 2016 at 8:06 PM

This idea is cool. I like it. Just one question
How will it work? If happiness is the HP creatures world be killed. Would level be more important?
I think it is a great idea I just don't know how it could work.

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 5 August 2016 at 2:50 AM

@murfijs If you guys completed the asteroid plot, you would have plenty of battles 😊

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 6 August 2016 at 5:57 PM

I wasn't there for the asteroid plot. Can someone summarize how the battles worked vs the planned battle system.

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 26 January 2017 at 7:08 AM

@naturegirl1999 they wouldt die but they cant battle without resting anymore

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 26 January 2017 at 1:27 PM

@murfijs
This is an excellent idea! I love the idea of having some kind of battling mechanic or even some kind of mini game

Female
45 posts

laa • 26 January 2017 at 5:38 PM

I think a battle would be great but I do not know how the creatures would battle and where they would battle😊

Female
74 posts

chamot • 1 February 2017 at 5:30 AM

omg, yesss, thats an amazing idea murfijs