New feature: See what others are doing

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Like it?

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 7 July 2016 at 7:39 PM

There should be a new bubble that shows what other people are doing on eggcave, you should be able to keep it private or shown to others 😃!

(Mainly because I hate sitting there not knowing if my friends are offline, or replying to the RP after I post and they leave for a few minutes XD)

@OrderedChaos
@Ian
@zac
@meteoroid

Female
2,299 posts

metaphor • 7 July 2016 at 8:34 PM

Like a status sort of thing? I wouldn't mind it. Of course, I think there should be a disabled option, as some don't like the idea of people knowing their every move. But I'd personally be okay with it.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 7 July 2016 at 8:42 PM

@metaphor Yeah lol, U could disable it because I knew some ppl wouldn't like it. I hate sitting there not knowing if someone is replying to a RP, Comment, Or trade XD

Female
1,188 posts

gymnastics001 • 7 July 2016 at 10:39 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 I think it would be cool, just to see what people are doing. But yeah good idea for the disable idea too. 😊 I like it.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 7 July 2016 at 10:40 PM

@gymnastics001 Thanks!

Female
42 posts

orcablue • 7 July 2016 at 11:00 PM

I think this is a great idea! And I do agree about the private option, so nobody can stalk you!

@lailaluckyseal87

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 7 July 2016 at 11:02 PM

@orcablue Yeah, XD I'd encourage all my friends to keep it non-private so people know what your doing, so they might not bug you as much to reply if ur busy!

Female
344 posts

fairy_tail • 4 August 2016 at 3:40 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

It's nice! And yes, there should definitely be a private option though.XD

1,853 posts

purgatory • 4 August 2016 at 5:38 PM

@lailaluckyseal87. This is a great idea! 😸

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 4 August 2016 at 5:48 PM

@lailaluckseal87

I like this idea. 😊 But what if someone has multiple tabs open? For example, what if User X has the Oasis open in Tab 1, his/her cove open in Tab 2, and a forum on Tab 3? I'm not sure how it would work in that case.

Hope that doesn't sound mean! >_< I do want this to get implemented, but I'm curious what would happen in that situation.

Deleted • 5 August 2016 at 6:20 AM

@lykhaos117
In that case, it'll probably display whatever location you were in in the last page that you refreshed or loaded. For instance, if you have the TC open in one tab and some profile open in another, refreshing at the TC would update that status to say that you're at the TC.

@lailaluckyseal87
Sure, it's not a bad idea. Though I myself would probably have it private (as I agree, it would be a good option to save you from getting stalked).

Female
11 posts

kiki-kitty • 5 August 2016 at 8:12 AM

Hi!!!!