7/13/16 -Pages timing out / slow loading

in Problems & Bugs

278 posts

birdboysplace • 13 July 2016 at 11:14 AM

It took almost 3 minutes for me to get this page to load just so I could report this.

Pages are timing out, once it loads you can not do anything on the page. Click at the cave and the page just sits there.

Just thought I would let you know.

Bird

@ian
@orderedchaos

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 13 July 2016 at 2:56 PM

I am having the same issues. Takes many tries to do anything because pages don't want to load nor do the images. I did send in a ticket with a printscreen shot of the error message I keep getting over and over again.

Not a good Egg Cave day!

278 posts

birdboysplace • 13 July 2016 at 3:49 PM

@novrain62

I see you too are having the same problem. Hopefully they will get it fixed soon! Just can't do anything when the pages are like this.

Bird

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 13 July 2016 at 3:51 PM

@birdboysplace @novrain62 This happens to most people and it usually is only eggcave. it happens to me quit a bit but it'll go away soon, and come back in a while.

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 13 July 2016 at 4:00 PM

@birdboysplace
It took me forever to make it to this topic, but same here.
Pages are loading extremely slow for me today.

UPDATE: Got a failure message directly after posting this.
http://prntscr.com/bsjbp0

278 posts

birdboysplace • 13 July 2016 at 4:07 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @fakeworld

This started for me about 5 am. this morning with no let up. I think I will call it a day and find something else to do. Just too aggravating. Hopefully they will get it fixed soon!

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 13 July 2016 at 4:08 PM

@birdboysplace It might be your computer if it doesn't go away within half an hour. Maybe restart your computer?

278 posts

birdboysplace • 13 July 2016 at 4:59 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Others are also having problems. Nope, not my computer. Not having a problem with any other sites at all.

Hope they get this squared away soon! UGH!!

Bird

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 13 July 2016 at 6:22 PM

@birdboysplace

Is the problem fixed? I don't have any problems with Egg Cave today.

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 13 July 2016 at 6:25 PM

@birdboysplace @panda9983
Now everything seems to be loading at the right speed. I'll
come back here if anything starts loading extremely slow again.

278 posts

birdboysplace • 13 July 2016 at 7:26 PM

I GIVE UP!! Nothing is loading. I went to my neighbors and logged in as they have a different internet provider and I get the same thing = slow or does not load at all = images not showing up, Can not do anything.. so I am done for today.. I will go to face book and play some games for entertainment... or maybe watch a video. Will check back in tomorrow to see if this has been resolved.

Bird

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 13 July 2016 at 7:49 PM

@birdboysplace
I sent in a ticket. We might just have to give the staff some time, I'm sure whoever in charge of fixing bugs and glitches would get everything sorted out soon. It goes in and out for me, but will only load normally for about an hour or so.

278 posts

birdboysplace • 13 July 2016 at 7:58 PM

@fakeworld

Yeah, I know that they will eventually fix it. But for today, I am done with it. Can't do anything,, with the event going on this is not good... so I must resort to Playing games on face book.. 😊 Will check back in tomorrow to see if things have changed. 😊

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 13 July 2016 at 10:45 PM

for those that think it's the computer, it's not. all other pages and websites are working fine. it's egg cave alone.