Fantasy RP (Currently Open)

in Roleplaying

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 13 July 2016 at 3:33 PM

Ever wondered what it would be like living in a fairytale world? Being the princess or maybe the dragon? You control your character here is an example of some roles:
Knight
Princess
Prince
Queen
King
Tribal Warrior
Forest Demon
Dragon
Villan
Witch/wizard
Mythical creature
Assasin
Elf

It is up to you, will you destroy or save the fairytale world! Here is the form for the character:
Name:
Weapon/powers:
Role out of my list:
Appearence:
What usually wears:
Personality:

TWO CHARACTERS PER PERSON 😊

Here is what my form looks like:
Name: Emma
Backstory: Her father and mother are the king and queen of the land, she did have a brother but was killed by assasins. Her mother forbids her to be a warrior but she is a natural fighter, she has saved several lives.
Weapon/powers: A extremely well carved bow with hand-crafted arrows
Role out of my list: Princess
Appearence: Long wavy black hair, sea blue eyes, freckles
What usually wears: black top, trousers and boots with chainmail armor
Personality: Feisty, rebel, strong, brave, loyal, can be a bit bossy, hates it when she is called a 'pretty little princess' and holds her sword at their neck until they apologise or if they don't they... well die, a strong ally.

Name: Kara
Backstory: She was an orphan because her parents were killed by fire breathing dragons, she has been looked after by the elves of the forest.
Weapon/powers: A staff made of pure unbreakable gold, she can shorten it and use it as a wand or tap the full sized staff on the ground for her magic to work
Role out of my list: Elf Queen
Appearence: (face) Long curly brown hair, green eyes, slightly tanned skin
What usually wears: Long green dress/robe with a gold belt, brown boots, a golden tiara with an emerald on top of it
Personality: Kind, forgiving, passionate, adores nature, loving, peaceful, a strong ally, thoughtful, generous, honest

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 13 July 2016 at 11:45 PM

Name: Celestia
Backstory: Her parents were killed by fierce dragons but the dragons brought her to their home and the dragons there raised her.
Weapon/powers: A well carved and balanced sword made of diamond. Hilt is made of gold and a sheath made of mahogany. She can also manipulate fire shift into a dragon.
Role out of my list: Dragon Queen
Appearence: Long black hair and piercing green eyes with hints of purple and blue. She can shapeshift into a dragon.
What usually wears: White tank top and black comfortable leggings. She has a amber necklace that she likes to wear.
Personality: Brave, rebellious, hot headed, has anger issues, jumpy, can't sit still, and feisty. She can be kind, caring, and generous on the inside.

@emeraldstar

Female
190 posts

shadowtail_flamestorm • 14 July 2016 at 3:52 AM

@emeraldstar
Name: Kasai

Backstory: Her village was burnt down by bandits long ago. From then on, Kasai wandered across the globe, catching bits of this and that along the way, such as crafting, magic and others. She occasionally delivers messages or helps people out in crafting weapons or mapping.

Weapons/Powers: Kasai holds a wooden staff, ivy curling around it and holding the jade ball in place at the top. She also keeps several steel daggers at her side.

Role out of my list: Elf

Appearance: Straight strawberry blond hair which reaches a bit past her shoulders, and sharp red eyes with tints of orange.

Clothing: Black dress, and animal fur as a vest. She also wears deep blue leggings and combat boots.

Personality: Calm and reserved with a sharp tongue. She is a loyal friend at the best although she will seem a bit too selfish or cold towards others first.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 14 July 2016 at 5:28 AM

@emeraldstar

Name: Arino "Rin" Daemonia
Backstory: Rin's parents died when she was very young, and she was forced to fend for herself. She ended up finding a corrupted forest and its corrupted aura influenced Rin, giving her shadow manipulation. Rin then started to study magic excessively to the point where she is less of a human and more of a witch/magician/wizard than anything else.
Weapon/powers: Shadow Manipulation and ability to use magic. She always carries a steel staff decorated with amethysts when she's fighting without using magic.
Role out of my list: Witch/Magician, formerly a regular Human.
Appearance: Rin has somewhat sickly pale skin and a regular but tall build, being around 5"07 to 6"00 feet tall. She has dark red hair cut so that it looks like a pixie cut, and dark purple eyes.
What usually wears: A white blouse and a long dark purple coat. Rin owns a black skirt with dark brown shoes and white socks.
Personality: Rin, due to the corrupted's influence, is cold-hearted, violent, and doesn't understand human emotion that much. She is depicted as somebody who rarely cares about anybody else and prefers to be alone. Despite that, she is a bit nice, only for that to be covered by her corrupted personality. She is very clever due to her magician self which makes her try to remember various things, a few that human knowledge couldn't comprehend.

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 14 July 2016 at 6:03 AM

@emeraldstar

Name: Chika Takami
Backstory: Chika's entire home village and her family died because of a plague that was fatal and incurable. Her family was blamed for it. Soon, her family was killed and while Chika attempted to escape, the angry villagers pinned her down and broke her left leg. Since then, she had met a mysterious witch who restored her leg to full health.
Weapons/powers: White necromancy (Life/birth magic)
Role out of my list: Princess
Appearance: Red eyes and short orange hair with a braids behind her ears which is tied with a yellow ribbon.
What usually wears: A glowing white vest with clear veil-like hems, and a long-sleeved red shirt with white linings and frilly buttons. Wears an orange pleated skirt with green flowers on it.
Personality: Chika is very confident and happy most of the time, however she is very sensitive when she talks about her family backgrounds. But when she is not, she loves to visit karaoke booths and enjoys diving in the ocean very much.

Female
1,188 posts

gymnastics001 • 14 July 2016 at 10:38 AM

@emeraldstar
Name: Zoralth
Backstory: As a child, dragons battled, and Zoralth was told to hide. All the dragons died in the battle, leaving Zoralth to wander around. He kept walking, until he found humans, they caught Zoralth and released him into this world.
Weapon/powers: Fire breath, hot enough to kill
Role out of my list: Dragon
Appearance: 10 ft tall, blue scales with orange spikes along its back.
What usually wears: a big top hat
Personality: To some living beings Zoralth can be calm and kind, but to others Zoralth is fierce and dark.

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 15 July 2016 at 3:49 AM

@panda9983 @gymnastics001 @sakura-ironoyume @nightmaremoon12 @shadowtail_flamestorm

All accepted 😊

Female
546 posts

candaline • 15 July 2016 at 10:06 AM

@emeraldstar Can I join? If I can, I need to warn you this is the first time I tried Roleplaying. But it sounds fun! 😸

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 16 July 2016 at 5:06 AM

@candaline Sure, Idm if you need help feel free to ask

Female
1,475 posts

emeraldfirefly • 16 July 2016 at 6:18 AM

@emeraldstar

Name: Glacier

Backstory: She was born into a nomadic tribe of dragons. One day a band of knights came and killed most of the dragons in her tribe including their leader. She eventually rose to being their leader due to her intelligence and cunning nature.

Weapon/powers: Can create and manipulate ice as well as create magic illusions.

Role out of my list: Leader of a Dragon Tribe

Appearence: A silvery white dragon who is about 12 feet long. Depending on the light she may be tinted blue or slightly pinkish like a pearl. Her claws are ridged to help grip ice. The spines on her back look a bit like icicles. There are a few of these spines clustered on the tip of her tail. (sort of like a stegosaurus) Her eyes resemble pieces of ice.

What usually wears: A silver necklace with a pendent made of diamond. Inside the pendent appears to be a swirling blizzard.

Personality: Clever, logical, cunning. Extreme mistrust of humans. Can appear emotionless but will be kind to a select few who impress her.

Female
546 posts

candaline • 16 July 2016 at 9:07 AM

@emeraldstar Ok 😸 Thanks

Name: Cyalene
Backstory: Her village was burned down during an ambush. She survived by running into the dark forest, living with a pack of wolves. Cyalene learned how to hunt and eventually manipulate the elements. She became the human alpha of the pack. And later the Queen of the woods.

Weapons/powers: Can manipulate the elements to her will, Telepathically talk to animals, Carries an Elder Wood bow and quiver.

Role out of my list: Warrior Princess

Appearance: Silky waist length black hair, copper skin and piercing gold eyes

What usually wears: topaz wolf pendant, cloak with gold clasps, skin tight black dress, leather boots

Personality: Rebellious, Slightly Arrogant, Clever

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 16 July 2016 at 10:09 AM

Name: Alissa

Backstory: Alissa was born into royalty and then when she was 5 she was bit by a werewolf and is now one. Her parents try to hid it but she can transform into a full wolf at will, and any animal In the world, mythical or not, and a half wolf half human during full moons. She has killed a few people but hasn't killed one in a while and normally kills the sheep her parents give her. She can control herself in werewolf form during the full moon. sometimes she accidentally turns into a wolf when really upset or angry.

She has a pet baby dragon about the size of a German Shepard

Weapon/powers: Shapeshifting, healing, and she can talk to animals

Role out of my list: Werewolf Princess

Appearance: Long brown wavy hair, a pale face with rosy lips, she is very tall. She has emerald green eyes that look very kind, caring, and not serious but when she sees someone she hates or gets into a fight or battle they turn serious and cold.

What usually wears: a brown leather jacket covering a black T-shirt, skinny jeans with holes in the knees, and brown boots. She also has a special opal necklace that helps her control her powers and can't leave home without it.

Personality: kind, caring, outgoing, talkative, rebellious, and clever. She also doesn't like people calling her princess and will pretend she isn't away from home.

~~~

Name: Damien

Backstory: Damien was born into villains and hated them. He killed his parents and is now a villain among the castle, he disguised as a knight for Princess Alissa.

Weapon/powers: A long sword and a hidden dagger. He can summon fire, but it hurts him to do it He is also immune to fire

Role out of my list: Villain disguised as a knight

Appearance: brown hair that sticks up in the front. Cold blue eyes, and he is really tall.

What usually wears: He normally wears all black clothing.

Personality: Cold, he hates everyone, he is murderous and is plotting to murder one of Alissa's parents or both of them, he is very clever and good at fighting.

@emeraldstar

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 16 July 2016 at 10:28 AM

Name: Anna
Backstory: She was born of royalty from a small kingdom with many riches. She was abandoned at birth, a kind witch took her in. She taught her many things like her powers. She was sent back to the human world for safety.
Weapon/powers: She can heal and shape shift. She can also grow plants and manipulate them.
Role out of my list: Abandoned princess that is now a villager.
Appearence: Soft brown hair that is waist length. Purple eyes that are kind and caring, rarely turning cold.
What usually wears: Purple T-shirt and blue leggings with brown boots. A bow slung to the back and a sword by her side.
Personality: Kind, caring, gentle, cool headed, generous, and honest. She's rarely mad or cold. She's also a good fighter with distant memories of the past.

@emeraldstar

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 16 July 2016 at 9:22 PM

May I join? Or save a spot? I am in a house without wifi so when I get some, I'll be able to send a form. If not it's ok! 😊

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 16 July 2016 at 10:07 PM

@emeraldstar

I have edited my character's form, and I'm going to reserve this post to add in a male character to balance the roles, if that is okay with you.

Name: Cronus Remino
Backstory: Cronus was a victim of a war, everything he has ever loved been lost. To try and make up for the mistakes, he decided to become a knight, despite the fact he dislikes being called one.
Weapon/powers: Cronus dual wields two steel shortswords which are light enough to be used. If none of the swords are with him, he will use hand-to-hand combat, although he had little training with the latter.
Role out of my list: Knight, although he doesn't want to be called or assumed one.
Appearance: Cronus looks a bit young for his age, looking around 16. He is 5'07 tall, and has somewhat dark skin. He has dark purple eyes and short messy black hair. He has a scar near his right eye, but not close that it looks like he is half blind.
What usually wears: A gray long sleeved shirt with an iron chestplate over it with dark blue jeans and black shoes.
Personality: Cronus is awfuly silent, but likes the company of people. He rarely lets go of the past and holds grudges until the end of time. Because of this, Cronus is hard to apologize to. When he fights others, he is a bit clever, as well as finding the enemy's weak spots and using them to his advantage. Cronus also prefers to be quick and agile rather than strong and slow, hence his only protection being but a measly chestplate and his offensive being two light shortswords.

Female
546 posts

candaline • 16 July 2016 at 10:26 PM

@emeraldstar Almost forgot, 😸 second character:

Name: Aliyah

Backstory: Aliyah was born into a regal family who ruled over a small town. But the villagers turned rebellious. They destroyed her home, but she managed to get away. Her leg was injured but she managed to find a town. There a kind witch took care of her and eventually taught her magic.

Weapons/powers: can heal anyone with a touch, carries a small but deadly sharp dagger, vast knowledge of apothecary, can manipulate light,

Role out of my list: White Witch

Appearance: white-blonde hair pulled into a tight ponytail,misty blue eyes, ivory skin

What usually wears: white silk cowl draped over a simple knee-length chiton, thin silver choker enlayed with crystals and sapphires,

Personality: Kind, Gentle, Patient, a little distant

Deleted • 17 July 2016 at 2:04 AM

Name: Eran Izaya
Backstory: He has a twin, both lived a normal life. Their family was a mentally, emotionally, and physically abusive though making his twin and him a little skeptical of everyone. Made a deal with twin demons to "rid of their parents."
Weapon/powers: Creation of Storm/Weather magic and a whip.
Role out of my list: Demon, used to be a human before making a deal.
Appearence: Red hair, choppy bangs, fair skin, gold eyes, only 5'9.
What usually wears: Top hat, gloves, vest, pants, and shoes.
Personality: Fairly kind, skeptical of others, unsympathetic for others he isn't too fond of, but he can be a little mischievous.

Name: Jay Izaya
Backstory: Twin of Eran, lived a normal life. Although their parents were really abusive causing them to mistrust everyone. She made a deal with the twin demons to "rid of their parents."
Weapon/powers: Acid manipulation, uses a flail for a weapon.
Role out of my list: Demon
Appearence: Straight medium red hair, fair skin, golden eyes, only 5'8.
What usually wears: Parka coat, gypsy shirt underneath, long pants, and a large scarf.
Personality:Aloof, apathetic, secretly annoyed by people, doesn't care for others, and likes to make deals.

@emeraldstar you should add in the rules ^^"
We have so many princesses......... No comment on that

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 17 July 2016 at 5:18 AM

@emeraldfirefly @candaline @lailaluckyseal87 @panda9983 @niale All of your forums have been accepted and yes I will add in the rules:

1. Normal egg cave forum rules
2. No killing characters unless you have an agreement with the person who's character you are trying to kill.
3. No swearing, using inappropriate content example: kissing and so on
4. Dating is allowed as long as the people who's characters are dating agrees

(Also the wifi question and saving a spot question answer: Sure, and making male character answer: Sure) And after That male character is made the sign ups will close 😊

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 17 July 2016 at 6:40 AM

@emeraldstar

I have added in the character's form. Also, a rule should be no godmodding or mary sues, to make it fair.

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 17 July 2016 at 1:13 PM

@nightmaremoon12 Agreed

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 17 July 2016 at 1:18 PM

@emeraldstar I don't have time to make a character form right now but I plan to join so can you save a spot for me?

Female
1,475 posts

emeraldfirefly • 17 July 2016 at 3:18 PM

@emeraldstar

Name: Nadir

Backstory: Was part of Glacier's tribe and when she rose to power, he became her second in command due to the fact he was one of the few survivors.

Weapon/powers: He can summon creatures to aid him and poison people with his tail tip.

Role out of my list: Glacier's Second in Command

Appearence: He is a 12 ft long pitch black dragon. Shadows seem to drip off him and pool at his feet. He has a scorpion like tail and gleaming red eyes.

What usually wears: A necklace that has a shard of a sword.

Personality: Mysterious, cunning, sneaky. Can be a bit aggressive due to his past. Efficient and organized. Secretly has a crush on Glacier.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 19 July 2016 at 12:20 AM

Name: Luna
Backstory: As a young kit, Luna liked to help anyone who needed it. She stays by herself and doesn't know about any family
Weapon/powers: Luna can turn into a girl(looks around 10 years old) but can easily be distinguished as a kitsune by her shadow which is in the shape of a fox or reflection or her tails which she tries to hide under her dress, can also control water
Role out of my list: kitsune (it's not on your list, is it ok?)
Appearence: (as a kitsune)black fur, silver eyes, 8 tails (as a girl)black hair that reaches the middle of her back, fair skin, silver eyes, silver necklace, long blue dress
What usually wears: Luna has a silver necklace that she wears with a small white ball at the end called a kitsune or star ball. It is her most prized possession and is basically her life force. Whoever has the ball will be able to control Luna.
Personality: very sweet, loyal, social, trusting, curious, can get very angry if betrayed
@emeraldstar

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 19 July 2016 at 4:02 PM

@skittlejg sure

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 19 July 2016 at 10:48 PM

@emeraldstar

I edited Celestia so she can shift into a dragon. Just to let you know.😸

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 20 July 2016 at 1:45 AM

Name: Atahlo
Backstory: Atahlo's parent's died when he was young and was taken in and trained by his tribes shaman. In his tribe, the shaman acts as a both a healer and spiritual leader, and is a role he has taken on. The previous shaman, who raised and mentored Atahlo, died at an old age from an obscure disease and left Atahlo feeling ill-prepared for his newly-found role.
Weapon/powers: Atahlo has a walking stick made of a branch. On one end is a blade, so it can be used as a spear, and on the other end, enclosed in a tangle of twigs, is an orb that Atahlo can use to channel his magic better. Being a shaman, Atahlo can use various magics related to nature, animals, and healing. He also has knowledge of medicines,herbs and plants, and a limited knowledge of alchemy.
Role out of my list: Tribal Warrior/Shaman
Appearence: Atahlo is tall and slim. He has dark hair and is very tan. He is fit, but not muscular like a true warrior. His hair is straight and cut at a medium length. He has dark brown eyes and little to no facial hair.
What usually wears: Atahlo always wears an ornate bone charm necklace worn by his villages shaman. He sometimes wears an open vest but otherwise goes shirtless. He wears either a sort of loose, baggy pants or a loincloth. He never wears shoes.
Personality: Atahlo is very curious. His tribe is one that believes in seclusion from the majority of peoples but some other forest tribes. They usually dislike and shy away from people from larger towns and kingdoms. Atahlo, however, while he loves his village, wants to explore the world and learn new things. Many villagers have a problem with him because of this, or think he is unfit to be the shaman because he occasionally spends days exploring, rather than staying at home to heal people. Atahlo follows and respects his village's customs but also has a thirst for knowledge and sees the value in adopting modern ways. Atahlo can also be stubborn, socially awkward, and gets embarrassed easily. He is somewhat of a people pleaser as he doesn't like to have enemies.

Female
105 posts

rickyraccoon • 20 July 2016 at 7:59 PM

@emeraldstar

Name: Theta
Backstory: Unknown.
Weapon/powers: She can control plants and light.
Role out of my list: Witch
Appearence: She is of medium height and is slender. She has wavy caramel hair that falls down to below her chest.
What usually wears: She wears a purple and white robe that falls to the middle of her shins.
Personality: Theta is very quiet and reserved, only talking to others when they talk to her first. She never talks about her past.

Will we rp on here or on a different topic?

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 14 December 2016 at 7:24 AM

@panda9983 @rickyraccoon @skittlejg @pitch1226 @emeraldfirefly @niale @nightmaremoon12 @candaline

Are any of you still intrested in carrying on this rp?

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 14 December 2016 at 4:31 PM

@emeraldstar

I am. Let me get rid of my characters and replace them with new ones. I'll do that after school.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 14 December 2016 at 4:34 PM

@emeraldstar

I have to join later, but I definitely will!