CC didn't cash in?? - CLOSED!!! Thank you Ian ❤

in Problems & Bugs

Female
844 posts

chaotic • 3 August 2016 at 8:19 PM

So..I thought I had two, 200CC vouchers. I started with 2500 before cashing in. Well I cashed one in, back spaced, cashed the other and only have 2,700 CC...did I do something wrong??

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 3 August 2016 at 8:38 PM

@chaotic

Hey. 😊 That's because you backspaced/went back to the same item and tried to redeem it again. You can have a pair of the same item in your inventory, but they'll act as two completely different items, considering that they both will have their own unique ID. If you had two and redeemed one, then the other should still be in your inventory. I hope I was able to explain well, sounds confusing a bit lol.

Female
844 posts

chaotic • 3 August 2016 at 8:52 PM

Both are gone though, trust me, I checked a few times xD but says only one was redeemed, as now I have 2,700 cc. ??

@fakeworld

Oh! And i have the mail where I got the 400 cc from too. Just in case

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 3 August 2016 at 9:07 PM

@chaotic Since you backspaced it might have not shown it, check now, is it fixed? If not, refresh?

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 3 August 2016 at 9:11 PM

@chaotic
Are you entirely sure you had two? I never experienced such an issue. Just send in a ticket so they can dig deeper and resolve the problem more quickly for you. ❤️ I hope you're able to sort everything out.

Female
844 posts

chaotic • 4 August 2016 at 3:27 AM

@lailaluckyseal87 - I've already been to multiple pages and refreshed..Only the one seemed to have redeemed itselfor

@fakeworld - yep, I'm positive I had two. I traded my Fangtharp for 400CC, so that's where 2, 200CC vouchers came from. Made the trade July 29th.

The only thing I can think of is that I never had 2,500cc to start, before redeeming both. But I am so positive I did :/ just all this is starting to make me doubt now

Oh! I didn't know you send in tickets. THANK YOU! I will have to tomorrow 😊