Should it exist?

Female
12 posts

taud25 • 4 August 2016 at 8:22 PM

Haven't you always wanted to make your pet fabulous. There could be a clothes shop with a cat/mouse creature. It would update every 5 minutes.. There could be scarves, hats, jackets, dresses, purses, necklaces, jewels to wear, earrings, all sorts of stuff. You could enter in a fashion show and those who aren't in could vote.. you would win 500EC every time you won.
There could be a one of a kind sale like for Halloween a witch's outfit and for easter a bunny outfit with ears, tail and maybe even paws, eggs could get necklaces, head items, jackets, small dresses, purses, and if you won that fashion show along with the 500EC you would win a crown to put on one egg or creature. There would even be rockstar/popstar outfits and jack-o-latern outfits. Along with cat ears and mice ears with tails. The mice outfit could even have cheese.

Female
1,153 posts

oscines • 4 August 2016 at 11:01 PM

@taud25
Although this idea does sound rather fascinating I believe it would take away from EggCaves uniqueness and quality. Me personally am not a fan of animal dress up games though everyone has there own opinions. Now, I would not stop playing EggCave because of this idea but, I would begin to lose interest.

The good side I see of it is it'd be fun for others. Helps you gain a little more ec, different prizes if you win, etc.. Fashion shows are just not EggCaves thing I think personally. But, I am not completely against the idea. You could say, I am 75% against and 25% for it.

Keep thinking up ideas for EggCave though because we need all the creative minds we can get 😊 .

Female
8 posts

veiltail • 29 October 2016 at 6:35 PM

*crawls out of nerd cave*
I think that with over like 500 species on EggCave, this would be horrible to draw and program, especially with multiple forms of an animal. Neopets, which does implement this, only has 54 models that can be dressed normally, and the off-model creatures have special clothing not released a quarter as much. Plus, like with Neo, EggCave will either have to switch EVERY CREATURE over to Flash, which would require re-drawing them all, or they would have to make image files of every creature/clothing combo possible, which would be nigh impossible thanks to the multiple creature stages, and like 500 creatures.
*re-enters nerd cave*

Female
127 posts

blackcatvenus • 5 November 2016 at 11:15 AM

@veiltail

I guess XD.....
But they can just draw the clothes and put them on the creature, it doesn't need to be exactly MADE for the creature... (like the travels are made for the creatures)

If that makes any sense..

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 5 November 2016 at 11:21 AM

@blackcatvenus

Drawing is hard. Eggcave would have to flip the whole site upside down to program a way to draw on the site, and even allowing outer programs (photoshop, other art apps) to be able to upload on the site. And t be honest, clothes would look kind of tacky, such as Stars do. The animal itself has to be unique enough, and travels are fine. I also agree with @cutiecupcake, it takes away from the suggestion of eggcave. Hey, these are WILD animals. Great suggestion though 😊

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 7 November 2016 at 3:12 AM

@taud25

I agree with @cutiecupcake. This idea kind of takes away the uniqueness of Eggcave, and in my personal opinion, I've tried sites that let you dress up creatures (such as chickensmoothie).. and it just isn't the same. One of the reasons I like Eggcave is because of it's great formatting and presentation, and if that is implemented it just kind of takes away the uniqueness.

Good suggestion though 😊

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 7 November 2016 at 9:56 PM

I think things like this have to be implemented when a website is still in its infancy. Egg Cave is still growing of course, but it's just way too far off in its time to do this. I also don't think Egg Cave has that type of aura or feel, like being able to put pieces/clothing-items on my creature would be so strange to me lol.