Transformice !

in Chit-Chat

Did You Make An Account On My Website? <3

5 posts

spilled_ink • 19 August 2016 at 11:50 AM

Hi!!

So, I've been playing this game called Transformice for a few years/months now, and I really think its amazing! I'm just suggesting for you guys to play it.

So, the point of the game is your a mouse. In Vanilla, there are millions and varieties of different maps, in which you need to get the cheese, and bring it to the hole. There's also a shaman, that builds and helps you get to the cheese and hole. In some maps, you may need to wall-jump, and that may take some time to get used to.

There is also the café, where you can chat with bunches of other people playing with you on that Transformice server, but be aware that they can be harsh XD.

http://prnt.sc/c7s8c0

As you can see in the image, I am Huskypuplove.
Chibirawr in the corner in walljumping, but sadly she will die in the map, because you cannot walljump on ice. Xxleopard is the shaman, and she cannot do anything in this map, most of us can do it on our own.

And you can see that some/most of the mice are wearing accessories, like furs, bows, etc.

To get accessories, you can press the house button under your mouse icon, and go to the shop. You can then browse all the different types of accessories there are to wear.

To get furs, you either need to save up A WHOLE LOT of cheese gathered in rounds, or buy fraise with real money. How much fraise costs is varied, depending on how much you want.

I have 3 furs, but I did not buy them because sadly, I'm not allowed to spend my real money for games. I got my 3 furs by being gifted by my friend, Dootiedoo, and a few other friends.

I would explain more about this game, but i'd rather you find out more yourself. I don't want to spoil it all!

Oh, and before you go and search up Transformice on google, theres actually a specific place I want you to make an account.

By the way, you DO NOT need an email to play Transformice, unless you want to change your password in the forums or change your username ( which costs fraise ).

I want you to make an account on here:

http://www.transformice.com/?id=77493479

This is because each time one of you make an account on this specific website, I get 1 free cheese! I'm saving up cheese to get myself my dream fur, so I WILL really appreciate it if you make an account on this website!

Thanks so much for reading all of this, I think I typed too much XD.

Anyway, add me and tell me your user!

I'm Huskypuplove, my alternate account is Inkytalesans.

❤️, Spilled_Ink

Female
5,402 posts

Orderedchaos • 19 August 2016 at 11:53 AM

@spilled_ink
A similar topic already exists. Please try not to create duplicate topics.

Due to the reason above this topic is now closed.