Can not buy cc

in Problems & Bugs

Female
435 posts

salanderinlove • 20 August 2016 at 9:47 PM

Hi guys! I use an international credit card , but even trying to buy cc for the option that says 'debit' says I can not buy.

Can someone help me?

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 20 August 2016 at 9:52 PM

@lord_of_the_rings I hope you can get some help!! Try and send a ticket?

@ian WE NEEDZ UR HELPZ XD Really, this stinks ☹️

Female
435 posts

salanderinlove • 20 August 2016 at 9:55 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 thanks for answer me ❤️

I've tried several times and never works D:

How do I send a ticket? ;-;

Female
3,584 posts

Female
435 posts

salanderinlove • 20 August 2016 at 10:00 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 Thank you! ❤️ I'll send now 😸

Female
324 posts

disney • 20 August 2016 at 10:08 PM

@lord_of_the_rings

Good luck ❤️

For some reason I have the same issue. Not on this site, but a site called Lioden. It worked once, and every time I try to get the currency on their it doesn't let me >.> And I know I've been putting in my credit card info correctly~

I still haven't been able to figure out why, so I hope you have better luck C:

In the meantime best advice I could give would be to go to the store and just get a prepaid credit card and try using that instead 😸 I've never done that before, but I assume you can use them for online purchases since they work like a credit/debit card ^^

Or if you have a paypal account, trying paying through that o: I've personally never done that though, so I wouldn't know if that would make any difference or not in your situation ^^

Female
435 posts

salanderinlove • 20 August 2016 at 10:11 PM

@Disney Thank you! 😸 I'll see if I find a prepaid card to use, do not know if here in Brazil would work, but it does not hurt to try xD

About Paypal unfortunately for some reason they do not accept debit card (at least not my D: )

Male
1,987 posts

Ian • 22 August 2016 at 3:59 PM

@lord_of_the_rings after further reviewing your ticket, it appears that your card was likely declined because you attempted to use a debit card that requires a PIN.

Try using a card that doesn't require a PIN and it should go through. 😊 Best of luck!

Female
435 posts

salanderinlove • 22 August 2016 at 4:00 PM

@Ian Very thank you! I'll use prepaid card so xD

Have a good day! 😃