adds creating site lag

in Problems & Bugs

Female
211 posts

stefrawr • 30 August 2016 at 7:56 AM

Ok so its not my internet connection and I've never really had this problem before, but here it goes.

EVERY page I click on here, the adds are having a hard time showing up which in turn makes the page lag for a minute or two and it says the page isn't responding.

I go to click in a drop down box like "community" tab to get to the forums and when I tried to click forums it lagged and just kind of a nuisance...

and it is legit every page on here. It took me 10 minutes just to put 3 creatures in the auctions because of lag...

and as for feeding, I'm not even gonna try for now. thank goodness I have the leaf of vaka though. I cant imagine how long it would take with all my pets...

I don't know if its only me experiencing this, and if anything could be done, but it would be magical if it could be resolved 😊

Deleted • 30 August 2016 at 8:50 AM

@stefrawr
Maybe try clearing your cache and history?
What browser are you using? I'm using Google Chrome, and there is an add-on called AdBlock which prevents ads from being displayed. I think Firefox has the add-on as well.

475 posts

spell • 1 September 2016 at 9:53 PM

@stefrawr
AdBlock is a pretty good solution ^^ You could also purchase the 30 Day Advertisement Removal in the CSP if you'd like to support the site.

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 10 September 2016 at 9:28 PM

@stefrawr

The Wibbitz ad especially. -_- It's very irritating.