Lego add

in Problems & Bugs

Female
218 posts

sek • 4 September 2016 at 9:22 AM

So this is been happening for a while every time i feed my creatures or browse on egg-cave this lego ad keeps coming up it covers the page and say help save some super hero by shooting vilians, they have an x on the top to get out of it but imagine it happening like every page or next button i click.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 4 September 2016 at 9:27 AM

Same. Except it's normally when I have too many notifications that I can't X out of it for like 5 minutes, when I make a new tab the same thing happens.

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 4 September 2016 at 9:43 AM

@sek @lailaluckyseal87

I don't find it bothering, I simply click the X once I see it, it's not anywhere near as annoying or threatening as the mobile redirection ads were. But I can see how it can be annoying at times. Maybe send a ticket in?

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 4 September 2016 at 9:47 AM

@motivecat Haha it's hard though because the notifications are in the way, I click the notification and try to X out, but another one just blocks it. Having 157 notifications and that in the way gets annoying.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 4 September 2016 at 9:55 AM

@sek
@lailaluckyseal87
@motivecat

The next time any of you see it can you submit a ticket. Advertisements shouldn't cover the whole webpage and any that go out of the designated areas should be reported.

With the ticket, please include the destination URL.
Thanks!

Female
218 posts

sek • 4 September 2016 at 3:25 PM

@mastergemma @lailaluckyseal87 @motivecat

thanks