Colored Names / EC Pen

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Like these ideas?

Female
318 posts

chat • 18 September 2016 at 5:48 AM

I just had a random idea since someone mentioned a shop. I had the idea able to buy colored name example: There's different colors red, blue, orange, pink, ect. and you have to buy a color for your name. Let's say I buy Orange with CC my name would be a orange color. It'll make eggcave quite colorful. Not quite sure about going with this idea.

Another idea. EC Pens. Buy pens in the shop once you buy it, you are able to post more. Example: We're limited to post up to 10000 but when we buy the pens we can post up to let's say 50000. And we have privileges to create fonts. I do have another ideas! I'm sorry, I have ideas that's going through my head right now.

Avatars. Yup! You find avatars around and obtain them. You can also obtain them by viewing creatures. Or obtain them by certain creatures you have. Get them by the events that happens. The avatars will have creatures or just whatever! I thought about that idea for awhile now and I decided to add my ideas. Hope you enjoyed these ideas!

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 18 September 2016 at 6:23 AM

@chat I don't think there's a post limit. Take a look at mine. :]

Female
318 posts

chat • 18 September 2016 at 6:26 AM

I meant like down below it says 0/10000 I mean by that.