anyone here into Minecraft?

in Entertainment

1,216 posts

pet_cemetery • 4 October 2016 at 9:45 PM

If so how do you play? Survival, trying to survive and make it to the dragon? Creative, spending weeks or months creating something epic?Multiplayer, playing PVP or multiplayer games?

Im starting over after a long hiatus. im doing a survival speed run to see how long it takes to make it to the End and slay the dragon.

Also is it possible to install mods on the xbox 360 version (or Xbox 1) of Minecraft? There are some really cool mods out there i want to try.

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 6 October 2016 at 2:28 PM

@pet_cemetery I don't think you can, I think mods are for pc only and I prefer creative trying to bulid something epic

Female
462 posts

megadash • 12 December 2016 at 10:05 PM

If you're looking for a good server (and you're over 18) I hangout on the Minecraft Lab PC server (minecraftlab.com). It's a great whitelist server. It's unofficially an 18+ server because we've had a lot of problems with younger players so our host made it an unofficial 18+ server, but there's nothing "adult" allowed. We even get together for video recordings MOST Tuesday Wednesday mornings where we play together and the host posts it on YouTube.