2 Years, No Luck

in General

Which of the following have you gotten the most creatures from?

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 22 October 2016 at 6:07 PM

I've been playing EggCave for 2 years, 3 in May.

I've gotten 0 Mysterious Asteroid creatures, 0 Thief Shop creatures, and 0 Oasis creatures. I've only found 1 attempt for the Thief Shop.

Does anyone know if there's a pattern or something?

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 22 October 2016 at 6:09 PM

@izziebee1017

I'm in the same boat. Just gotta stay persistent 😋

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 22 October 2016 at 6:42 PM

@izziebee1017

I have been playing for a long time and I have only gotten 2 thief shop creatures. It's all timing. Plus most of the creatures are not worth an insane amount so I don't mind not getting anything.

Deleted • 22 October 2016 at 8:03 PM

@izziebee1017
For the six years I've been around, I've only gotten two asteroid creatures, none of the others (of course, these things weren't even around a portion of the time I've spent on egg cave, but). Well, it's tough, but you've just gotta keep on trying, I suppose. It's always a very nice surprise when you do succeed.

Female
869 posts

netherling • 22 October 2016 at 8:41 PM

@izziebee1017 For the 5 years I've been here I've only gotten one Asteroid creature, seen about 4 thief shop eggs, and never seen anything at the Oasis. It takes luck and timing lol especially lots of patience

Male
660 posts

veritaspunk • 22 October 2016 at 10:16 PM

@izziebee1017

*One Thief Shop egg from about 10 attempts.

*I've gotten at least 10 Oasis creatures maybe a few more from constant visits to the Oasis around a dozen in a 12-18 hour period of time. I've noticed most of the time it was around 4-7am or 4-7 pm ... not sure if that's just a coincidence. :/

Z e r o Asteroid creature finds though ...

Female
62 posts

tehuti88 • 23 October 2016 at 2:24 AM

One creature from the Mysterious Asteroid.

I don't even remember getting it, it just showed up in my cove one day. I can only assume I had a problem loading the site or something when I tried and I never saw the effort go through.

I don't even bother trying the Thief Shop. No clue how it works.

Female
1,984 posts

tralala22 • 23 October 2016 at 2:34 AM

Been playing for 5 years and haven't gotten anything from any of these.

The struggle is real! :'(

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 23 October 2016 at 2:38 AM

I've had three from the Asteroid, two success and three failures from the Thief Shop and none from the Oasis. I just want a Drakomo!

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 23 October 2016 at 7:56 AM

I've gotten two from the Oasis (in the same week! 😱) and none from both the Asteroid and Thief 😋 But couldn't you buy some Asteroids after the plot LOL XD I've tried a few cheap thiefs and saw lots of eggs, but a) they were too expensive XD and b) what if they were fake?!

@mastergemma
What a coincidence 😱 I just got a Drakomo on the 7th LOL XD Then I got a Sorien 😊 I remember typing so fast LOL XD

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 23 October 2016 at 9:53 AM

@izziebee1017

Try going to the Thief Shop and Oasis late at night/early in the morning Egg Cave Time. Less users are online, so there's not as much competition. 😊

I've gotten five eggs successfully from the Thief Shop, though I don't remember the number of failed attempts or times I've seen eggs and decided not to/was unable to buy them. I've gotten four from the Oasis and saw a fifth, but someone got to that one before me.

Female
3,201 posts

ushafuse • 23 October 2016 at 11:36 AM

@lykhaos117 That doesn't really help, over here my afternoon is Egg Cave's early morning, or maybe it does.

So far I've gotten 4 successful Thief Shop attempts, 17 in total. 0 from Oasis, 1 from Mysterious Asteroid.

The Thief Shop stocks at :05, :15 etc. mins, if there's anyone that doesn't know. That's mainly how I stock the shop while feeding.

The Thief Shop is new, the Oasis is new, to me. I'm having my 3rd anniversary on the 26th. I've never seen anything cheats for the Oasis or anything or even an egg. I think the Thief has only been here for about a year or something but I've quite easily seen more than 17 eggs there. I don't know. I'm more of a Thief stalker than a Oasis one.

to me this sounds like a rant and it's useless

Female
1,002 posts

shirona • 23 October 2016 at 12:50 PM

Been here for almost 4 years. Play almost everyday if I can and only found 1 asteroid creature.

TS on the other hand isn't based on random luck so I've been able to get several. Not too interested in the Oasis though.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 23 October 2016 at 1:26 PM

I've tried since the Asteroid crashed into Ark & I think I've found at least 4 or 5... Haven't actually tried regularly in the past couple years though so I can't remember, haha~

I hardly ever check the Oasis, so nada

The Thief Shop, I've seen a fair number of eggs in there actually but never bought any because no monies :'D
But yeah, like the others said already, visiting late at night helps

Female
3,799 posts

sparklefox • 23 October 2016 at 5:17 PM

@izziebee1017 - I've been trying ever since it became a thing, and I've gotten nothing from it... I never really check the Thief Shop or Oasis, though, so it's obvious I've never gotten something from them, either. I've never even seen anything stock in the Thief Shop.

Female
1,571 posts

rileytibbles • 23 October 2016 at 7:33 PM

@izziebee1017

I've been here 6 years and never gotten an Asteroid creature.

I've bought two eggs from the Thief Shop and both were empty ;_;

I have rotten luck