new Auction feature ideas

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 22 October 2016 at 8:48 PM

hey, I was trying to clear out a lot of creatures through the auctions and I was getting frustrated. So, what if there was a feature where you could bulk select creatures and have one setup for a bunch of creatures? Of course, it would be all on individual bids, but you could mass release them.
Also, if you were allowed to select 'auction groups' to go along with them? You would go in your cove, select a creature for "Auction group 1", and when you get the chance, select one starting price and one increment for a whole bunch of creatures.
Just my thought on things, probably won't show up until feburary, but it would make things a lot easier.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 22 October 2016 at 8:50 PM

@jellifysh

Mmm, but that would cause a lot of confusion on what creatures are worth and how much it would cost altogether. But good dea 😊 my idea is to stop auction snipers and make sure bids only increase by the set amount, so people can't overtake a dreamier for you. The owner of the auction could actually CHOOSE whether to be able to change the bid price or no. 😊

@Ian

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 22 October 2016 at 8:52 PM

@icesparkle22 They would be entirely different auctions, just the ability to send them out faster.

@ian is a member of the staff/crew, right?