Solved! :D

in Help & Questions

What travel do you see behind my Fourbon and Ragon (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 28 October 2016 at 8:30 PM

So recently (like 10-20 minutes ago) I put on a Paris Alive Travel on my Fourbon and a Sunny Hill Travel on my Ragon (which are both CC Travels) Anyways, so after a long time, the travels still aren't showing up! 😱 My Fourbon still has her old Sunny Hill Travel (which I put on my Ragon) and my Ragon still has his old trinket travel (which I did not put on BTW XD), Magic Waters (Whoon Stage 1) Halp?! 😱 It's showing up in the Travel Agnecy Section still though! 😱 It's just not coming up! I honestly wouldn't mind too much if it were not CC travels, but they are... I bought the Sunny Hill Travel from the CSP and I traded some CC yesterday for the Paris Alive! 😱 I know it says if it doesn't show up then you refresh it, but I've done exactly that and no progress >.<

What do you see? 😱 Do you see the Paris Alive Travel on the Fourbon and the Sunny Hill Travel on the Ragon, or do you see a Sunny Hill Travel on the Fourbon and the Magics Waters (Whoon Stage 1) Trinket on the Ragon? Thanks 😊

Pings: (Sorry if you don't like them!)
@mastergemma
@Ian
@jazzyleia

Female
5,402 posts

Orderedchaos • 28 October 2016 at 8:38 PM

@leafmelody
I'm seeing the correct travels on your creatures. Have you tried actually clearing your browser's cache?

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 28 October 2016 at 8:43 PM

@Orderedchaos
Oh really?! 😱 I still don't! DX I'm clearing now, after actually (guiltily... XD) searching up what it means 😊 And WOW Magic... It actually works 😱 Thanks a bunch 😊 I'll do that next time 😊

PS. You can close the topic now cause yeah problem solved 😊 Thanks 😊

Female
5,402 posts

Orderedchaos • 28 October 2016 at 8:57 PM

@leafmelody
I'm glad I could help out. 😊

Topic closed.