Who are your favorite celebrities?

in Chit-Chat

Which of my fav celebrities do you like best?

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 30 October 2016 at 4:38 PM

I just was wondering. 😋

My Top 5 Fav Celebrities:
1. Dave Franco
2. Jennifer Lawrence
3. Ansel Elgort
4. Josh Hutcherson
5. Violetta Komyshan

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 30 October 2016 at 8:27 PM

@izziebee1017

I dont really pay much attention to celebrities but i really like Jennifer Laurence and Emma Watson. :>

Female
4,593 posts

mastergemma • 4 November 2016 at 6:32 AM

@izziebee1017
My favourite celebrity is Sophie Ellis Bextor. She's a musician and oh boy she's a great singer!

With the list you have, what do they do? I've heard of Jennifer Lawrence because of the Hunger Games but that's it!

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 4 November 2016 at 8:22 PM

@mastergemma

Okie, I'll look up Sophie Ellis Bextor. 😸

1. Dave Franco - Brother of James Franco (if you know of him). His most recent movie was Nerve. He's also in Now You See Me (1&2) as well as Neighbors 2, and more.
2. Jennifer Lawrence - Yes, she was in the Hunger Games (love those movies & books), as well as Joy, Serena, and quite a few other movies. Her next movie is called Passengers, with Chris Pratt, and I really want to see it. XD
3. Ansel Elgort - He is an actor & singer. He currently has one song out called Home Alone, and is a DJ under the name of Ansolo. Some of his movies are: The Fault In Our Stars; the Divergent movies; November Criminals; Men, Women & Children; Billionaire Boys Club, and more.
4. Josh Hutcherson - Actor. He was in The Hunger Games (Peeta), as well as Bridge to Terrabithia, The Kids are Alright, the Polar Express, Zathura, and Epic.
5. Violetta Komyshan - She's definitely not a huge celebrity, just the girlfriend of Ansel Elgort. She's a dancer, and I just love how she stands up for girl power. 😊