Giveaway / Exchange (CLOSED) Check my newest post

in User Contests & Giveaways

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 11 November 2016 at 1:10 AM

Hello.
I don't believe I will be using this site, or at least, not for some time, so I will be giving away some of my creature.

This is my first giveaway or exchange, so bear with me. Excuse the formatting. I'll clean it up later.

Restrictions
Restriction types: activity level, account age, requirements, etc.

For commons / common stars, there are no activity restrictions. The creatures are free. Names not really included. Idk. Ask first.

For cave monthlies, there is only a one month restriction.

For event creatures, cave LEs, endangered, etc .... there is a one to three month restriction. Priority goes to those who do not own the creature/activity level or have some sort experience with creature values. Some creature needs an exchanges. See below.

CC creature? Exchange needed. See below.

Aw, I'm not within the restriction range
That's alright. It's really just an estimate and I could give a CC creature away to a month old player, so feel free to try anyways. It depends more on the person, although I prefer giving "higher valued" creatures away to more experienced people.

Priority
Oh no, more restriction. Not exactly. I give priority to new-ish experienced members. I would like to give newer members a chance at a valueable-ish-maybe creature, but I also don't want you to disappear off with it either, hence, the "restrictions". I also prioritize people who have do not own the creature.

Ok that's all for the unusually lengthy thing.
Check out my creatures:
@lord (EXCLUDED: Robotic creature, 9TailDoge, the Chinchilly and the masers)
@queen (EXCLUDED: Ricecakes, Onionface, Presumed)

To be clear, NOTHING on my main account @iceiceice , is in the exchange.

Sorry if you don't like anything you see or I'm keeping a creature you want.

Exchange
Creatures/Names that need an exchange:
- Basque
- Aerlo
- Kektron

Exchange in CC, EC, CC travels, or stared (preferably) masers. Give me how ever many maser you want. I'm really not to picky with these. Price is discounted. Please don't ask me what I want. I'm not specifically looking for anything. Just some sort of exchange.

Note: If you want to exchange in masers, I am only looking for star masers

For names , ask if it's uft before you offer since I'm not listing names. It's first come, first serve. Creatures not included (names will be moved onto a common).

Serious Trading
*Name: Tsunami (at least 500cc value. Doesn't matter if it's cc/ec Give away auction style) Not interested in creatures.

Key Dates/Info (Updated)
Creatures are now first come first serve with some restrictions. If I've already given you a creature, and you would like another, let me know.

If no one takes it in a week, let me know again. (Please ping me in this case)

Not sure if this make sense. Feel free to ask questions.

Obligations
You are not required to return the creatures. You are free to sell them, trade them, keep them, whatever. After I give them to you, they are yours. I do not expect you to be obligated to return them, though it's a nice gesture.

Notice: I will not reserve a creature anymore so if you are collecting creatures to exchange for me, I'm only willing to wait a week

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 11 November 2016 at 2:07 AM

Hello, sorry if I got this wrong, but is the Common giveaway & Monthly giveaway happening right now?

If so, may I please have Bedevil the Horsekin?

Thank you very much and really sorry to bother.

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 11 November 2016 at 4:19 AM

@iceiceice
Hello! 😊 I am sorry to see you leave ;v; If you ever decide to return I can return the creatures to you 😊 If so, I am interested in your: Lovart (Rweety), Roasen (Riocy), Drem (_Limited_) and your Adiped and Fourbon, in which I can exchange for 😊

Female
69 posts

darkwing35177 • 11 November 2016 at 12:25 PM

Hey, I'm sorry that you're leaving. As leafmelody said, I'll be sure to return your creatures if you decide to return.
I'm interested in your Corunis (Glassing), Manticore (Hyuppe), Hinonia (Kirarie), Horsekin (Bedevil), and Finti (Canchi).

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 11 November 2016 at 5:01 PM

@firedawn
Aha, sorry I wasn't clear. Don't be afraid to ask questions and whatever.

For now, just say what creatures you are interested in. The "drawing" begins at whatever end date is posted.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 11 November 2016 at 5:19 PM

@iceiceice Hello dear im super intrested in the tenelp could i adopt that please (well have a chance at least 😋). im sorry too hear your leaving if you need a hand with anything im a wall or pm away 😃

Male
208 posts

silverjt • 11 November 2016 at 5:24 PM

@iceiceice

Hello~ I'm sorry to hear about you leaving, good luck irl 😊 I'm interested in your Adiped, Fourbon, and Seren, which I would have no problem trading for, as well as your Lovart, hatched Pangolin, and Drem, I obviously won't be obtaining all of them, but I'd like to trade for some at the very least 😉 Thanks in advance!

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 11 November 2016 at 5:28 PM

@iceiceice

I am interested in wookieboo the Ophiledia and Kektron001 the Kektron on @lord.

I am interested in Riocy the Roasen and IceIceIce the Adiped on @queen.

I'm sorry to hear that you're quitting. ☚ī¸ If you ever need anything, or just someone to talk to, hit me up. 😃 I'm here. ❤ī¸

Alas, I hope that real life treats you well. 😉

Female
1,126 posts

valorieviolet • 11 November 2016 at 5:30 PM

@iceiceice

Hi! Sorry to hear that you're leaving, but real life has so much more to explore. You'll do great!

I would be interested in the Fiamma (Kagu-tsuchi) and the Gingerlion (Flourless) @queen and three of the Gantulas @lord (Arachnaed, Ghoest, MaryChristmas). You have three more Gantulas at @queen, so there would still be some left for other users (or yourself)! Of course, one would be just as great if three of the same kind is not allowed.

I'm fine with whatever you decided 😊 I can also give a Maser in return.

Thank you in advance!

Female
1,188 posts

gymnastics001 • 11 November 2016 at 6:53 PM

@iceiceice Sorry to hear you're leaving ☚ī¸

Good luck in rl! I am interested in your Lovart (Rweety), Roasen (Riocy), and Drem (_limited_) @queen

I could also exchange cc for Adiped, Seren, Aerlo or Fourbon. I only have 350 cc, and that's probably not enough, but just offering. ❤ī¸ Thank you!

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 11 November 2016 at 8:05 PM

Please do not ping me. Won't disqualify/less you or anything, but it's just a preference of mine. Keeps my notification board clean 😋

Just a reminder that I'll be doing the actual giving on the following days:

- Cave Monthly "Giveaway" 11/20
- Event "Giveaway" 11/30
- CC "Giveaway" 11/30

Feel free to continue picking out which creature you want. I'll only give 5 non-CC away per person, and 1 or maybe 2 CC creature person.

Thanks all.

Female
1,539 posts

5eggs79 • 11 November 2016 at 8:52 PM

Hi! I'm sorry to hear that you won't be active, though I wish you the best of luck in real life. ❤ī¸ Who knows, maybe you'll come back one day. You are really generous for doing this. Thank you.

I am really interested in the Star Honk. I am willing to pay/trade for it if necessary.

I am also interested in: the Finti (Chanchi), Lovart (Rweety), Luminese (Luminisis, or any other Luminese), and Harpis (Ollie, or any other Harpis)

Thank you again, and I wish you all the best! ❤ī¸

31 posts

lord • 11 November 2016 at 9:17 PM

@5eggs79
No prob.
Star Honk

Offer anything.

Reminder that stars/commons are first come first serve, rather than a "drawing." If I missed you or something, please ping me then.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 11 November 2016 at 9:23 PM

there is a cc giveaway? cool! what do I do?

Female
1,539 posts

5eggs79 • 11 November 2016 at 9:25 PM

Thanks so much! ❤ī¸

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 11 November 2016 at 9:30 PM

Ah, thank you very much for the clarification! 😊

I'm also interested in Flourless the Gingerlion (at queen), appexo the Apex and Forux the Exterrock at lord.

Some names I'm interested in are Orcale (on your Diablos), Username (on your Aerlo), and Shapeshifting (on your Wahla). I can trade EC / CC for them 😊

I'm also willing to exchange for your Egg Fourbon, Adiped, Kektron and Seren.

I'm really sorry if I'm asking too much x.x and thank you ❤ī¸

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 11 November 2016 at 10:03 PM

I am interested in your Fourbon. I can exchange perhaps 500 cc for it.

Female
276 posts

silverpoppy • 12 November 2016 at 12:47 AM

I am sorry you're leaving! Hopefully you'll be back soon! ☚ī¸

I would love to have any of your creatures, and I can of course return them if you come back! ❤ī¸

Some creatures I would absolutely love though, are your Curcull (I've loved these guys forever) and your Sentark (they remind me of one of my favourite animals, the platypus!). If not, I would be happy to have any other creatures! 😊

Female
3,201 posts

ushafuse • 12 November 2016 at 8:25 AM

Ah, you're still the ideal EC-CC exchange person 😋 Sorry to hear that you're leaving, available for one more exchange (cc for ec) 😋

I'd love to have the Shrew and Garguaith in queen, thank you ^^

I'd love to have any other ones left, but of course I would rather you keep them for when you ever become active again.

20 posts

queen • 12 November 2016 at 11:54 AM

@ushafuse
Take care of them! 😃
They are one of my few favorites:
Lot #698519

Female
3,201 posts

ushafuse • 12 November 2016 at 12:02 PM

Thanks ^^ I have a thing for Shrews and Garguaith too 😋

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 12 November 2016 at 12:06 PM

Oh ya guys, it helps if you could tell me which account the creature is in. Helps speed up the process but either way, it's good.

If I missed you, please ping me.

If you want to exchange, please give me an offer.

@cloud-n-bolts
Hey 😋 Sorry, but the tenalp on this account is not for trade or give away at the moment. There are a few selected creatures I would like to keep for now.

@valleries1
Let me know which CC creature you want.

@firedawn
Sure. Creature's not included. Is this ok? Also, could you give me an offer for those?

20 posts

queen • 12 November 2016 at 12:10 PM

@silverjt
Oh yeah, I forgot. Is this one of the creatures you wanted?

Lot #698521

If so, offer anything.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 12 November 2016 at 12:10 PM

ah okay im sorry i didnt notice the restricions till now. how about a gantula would on of them be ufa?

Male
208 posts

silverjt • 12 November 2016 at 5:30 PM

@iceiceice Thanks 😊

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 12 November 2016 at 5:33 PM

Good luck everyone. 😸

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 12 November 2016 at 6:42 PM

@iceiceice

Hi! I;m interested in chimny0 the mo from @lord. Also: I am interested in your Fourbon egg... (on @queen)

I've been wanting a Fourbon for a really, really long time, and I've been told that they were only 200 CC in the CSP. The most I can offer is 150 CC, though, and i'm really upset but you are under no obligation to accept this trade at all (and I know price increases over the years but, hey, im poor xD)

Last thing: will you be willing to do a Wahla Stage swap? (2nd stage for child) on @queen. My Wahla is immortal too 😊 thanks!

Thank you for your patience!

Deleted • 12 November 2016 at 6:53 PM

@iceiceice

I'd be interested in your tenlap, if its in a givaway. X3 Love getting asteroid creatures for my Star Wars Collection. 😊

I also like the lovart on your side. 😊

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 12 November 2016 at 8:02 PM

Yeah sure, that's fine.

Would you like me to offer on the Names or the Creatures? Sorry, I get a bit confused sometimes x.x

Sorry, I'll offer later - I'm in a bit of a rush. Thanks!

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 13 November 2016 at 1:07 AM

@firedawn
I will be putting the names on a common, and trading you the common with the name, if that makes sense. If you need any clarifications or have any questions, feel free to ask.

@demons
Sorry, creatures on my main are excluded from the give away (for now).

@icesparkle22
I can do a swap. I'll put the lot up soon.

@cloud-n-bolts
Yeah, those are in the giveaway/exchange.

Just a reminder that I'll be doing the actual giving on the following days:

- Cave Monthly "Giveaway" 11/20
- Event "Giveaway" 11/30
- CC "Giveaway" 11/30

Commons are first come first serve. Names not included, unless you want to trade for them. Idk.

Feel free to continue picking out which creature you want. I'll only give 5 non-CC away per person, and 1 or maybe 2 CC creature person.

Please don't ping me (at least, not from my main). It won't disqualify you or anything. It's just a preference.

It'll also help if you could tell me which account the creature is from.