Thief Shop Revenue

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Thief Shop Revenue Raffle/Donation (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 15 November 2016 at 3:01 PM

I wrote this in a ticket to Egg Cave and I think it's a good idea and wonder if any one else does. There could be a lot of good to come out of all that lost EC. Any other suggestions?

"Is there a record of how much each person loses in the Thief Shop? I'd love to know how much I've lost there in EC and I bet others would to. Would be an interesting STAT to keep track of.

I have a suggestion for all of that lost EC (which is in the Millions for me alone); Donate it to the SAR fund for a new Creature or Raffle it off!! I know there has to be close to a billion lost in that Shop! I'd wager on that

It would be nice to some how get a reward for losing so much hard earned EC. It is crushing hahaha

Just a suggestion.

Blessings,
Tammy"

LOL I got a response and it was a funny one. Just something that cropped up in my mind this afternoon. Back to work for me.

We need to start an EC Laundering Business through that mean Thief Shop. I'm game!

395 posts

gogetavegito2498 • 15 November 2016 at 8:49 PM

@novrain62 I completely support this!

Female
1,002 posts

shirona • 15 November 2016 at 9:18 PM

@novrain62
The TS was introduced as one of the ways to help the stagnant 🪙 part of the economy by removing it. Think it'd be counterproductive to dump it back in through a raffle. You've been here awhile. I'm sure you remember when it was nearly impossible to buy anything of actual worth with EC? ...and when there was something UFT, it was sold for ridiculously high amounts x.x

I'd love the idea of a "money lost" leaderboard though 😊

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 15 November 2016 at 9:22 PM

It was just a fun idea, is all.

1,853 posts

purgatory • 15 November 2016 at 9:27 PM

@novrain62

It would be awesome to see a "Money lost" leader board X3
I really want to see how much ec people lost by getting a fake egg X0 I'm guessing it's in billions or so 0.0

Female
1,002 posts

shirona • 15 November 2016 at 9:55 PM

@novrain62
I know 😊 Hope I didn't come across as condescending or anything...

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 17 January 2017 at 9:13 AM

A money lost leaderboard would be interesting

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 17 January 2017 at 10:34 AM

@novrain62

It's not called the Thief Shop without reason. 😉

Letting the EC go to some sort of raffle or cause is counter-productive and a bad idea for the reasons @element already stated. Buying something from the TS is a gamble every time and it should be. It's its purpose. Without that element of risk TS creatures wouldn't really be worth as much. 😋

A leaderboard would be very nice though. Too bad there isn't one already. I suspect I would be on it. xDDD

Female
1,002 posts

shirona • 17 January 2017 at 11:28 AM

@silverserpent
If there was a like button on forums, I'd like your post 😊

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 17 January 2017 at 11:58 AM

@element

Hehe, thanks. And likewise. 😊

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 17 January 2017 at 3:39 PM

@silverspent

I definitely like the idea of having something that tells you how much you've spent in the thief shop, maybe as a site leader board thing lol

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 17 January 2017 at 3:44 PM

@novrain62
/thumbs up/ on the SAR one

Lol, I lost count at 1o Mil EC on fakes. I've gotten real ones though at least but that isn't counted in the more than 1o Mil xD