can I get an opinion?

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Non-binary
36 posts

eeveestar • 24 November 2016 at 7:02 PM

so I was thinking...
since I like this site and stuff yet I feel I could do more for it
I was think maybe an egg cave webcomic would be interesting?
I've been wanting to make a comic about something for so long but I hated my own ideas
so if I base it off of egg cave I thought that maybe I could actually pull it off?
although I honestly would like to know how you guys feel about it though and see what the admins of the site feel as well!
also story ideas are appreciated as well / v \
thanks guys~

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 25 November 2016 at 1:56 AM

@eeveestar
If you feel like you have what it takes then I'd say do it and give it a try. I was never really into comics, but an EC webcomic sounds interesting lol. I'll support you!

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 26 November 2016 at 7:30 AM

@eeveestar great idea i wish you the best of luck ❤️

Female
69 posts

darkwing35177 • 30 November 2016 at 11:00 PM

@eeveestar This sounds like a pretty good idea! As for story ideas, you could give all your creatures personalities and roles in some unique part of Ark (the user @mrsgiggles comes to mind), and...perhaps just mostly having their everyday lives, with the completely different and unique creatures working to live peacefully. I can imagine that it would be very interesting. Anyway, good luck!

419 posts

mrsgiggles • 30 November 2016 at 11:39 PM

@eeveestar Best check with Ian and the admins, as the images and concept are all copyrighted by them - there may be restrictions as to how far you can go even under fair use.

Non-binary
36 posts

eeveestar • 3 December 2016 at 1:09 AM

@darkwing35177 thanks for the good advice!! that sounds like a great idea!
also @mrsgiggles you do have a point about that I'll probably have to message them about this thanks
^w^

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 17 January 2017 at 9:07 AM

Great idea. Check with the admins because of copyright laws. I would read it