Female
193 posts

purple17 • 28 November 2016 at 9:57 PM

#CreatureSuggestion

Next Christmas LE

Image: http://imgur.com/JbfsPUW

The Cristree

Egg Description:
Cristree eggs mysteriously appear a couple of days before Christmas in the homes where the children had been good that year. Coincidentally, those homes receive the most presents that year. It is believed they act as a naughty/nice indicator and signify which homes deserve the most presents. If anyone tries to take a Cristree egg from its chosen home, the pointy needles on it will puncture their skin, and sometimes their hands.
Occasionally someone will take a pine tree and cover it in string lights, hoping that Santa will mistake it for a Cristree. In some households decorating a pine tree on Christmas has become a family tradition.

Creature Description:
Having a Cristree inside your home is the ultimate status symbol, proving that you are as good as you say, or not. Receivers of a Cristree sometimes incessantly tease people who have not, and are surprised when they don't receive one the following year.
Cristree are believed to have the shortest mammal life span. They show up a few days before Christmas, hatch on Christmas, and disappear as mysteriously as they appeared. While they don't actually die, there have never been reports of a Cristree reappearing after they disappear.

Female
48 posts

luckyblue298 • 2 December 2016 at 2:23 PM

@purple17 It's so cute! 😃

Female
2,321 posts

ida92 • 4 December 2016 at 4:23 PM

@purple17 Very good drawing skills 😊 I like this creature a lot, I'd love to have one in my cove if it got released 😊

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 4 December 2016 at 7:02 PM

@purple17

This art is incredible! Amazing job, I hope it's made!

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 5 December 2016 at 12:21 AM

@purple17

Wow. This is amazing! (I've been good this year *hint hint*)

Female
143 posts

scout • 12 March 2021 at 4:47 PM

Amazing artwork! sad to see this topic not have many posts for YEARS!

Female
193 posts

purple17 • 12 March 2021 at 5:30 PM

@scout thanks! this is ... really old and basically dead, but I still think it'll make an excellent creature some Christmas 😊