Feed All Button?

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 2 December 2016 at 10:05 PM

Ok, I know some of you are going to reject this idea, but I have a hard time feeding all my creatures. BUT. For some of us who have creatures they DON'T want to feed, you can just add an option for the user to exclude those creatures from the feed all option. And to prevent others from getting all the money, you can only get 🪙 from the feed all button only if they are your friends. The user could also disable it. Please just consider it, well, it's hard feeding 170+ creatures.

Female
1,571 posts

rileytibbles • 2 December 2016 at 10:15 PM

@skyfall4

Or maybe the feed all button could be for yourself only, that way if you have 300+ friends like me, theres no risk of it upsetting the EC economy

There's always Tim's though!

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 2 December 2016 at 10:39 PM

@rileytibbles

Yeah! That's a good thought!

Female
3 posts

eesha399 • 4 December 2016 at 7:29 PM

I would do the feed all button to feed all of my creatures. I would be very helpful.

Female
150 posts

gngdia • 9 December 2016 at 8:00 AM

I think it's a good idea

Female
1,984 posts

tralala22 • 9 December 2016 at 9:18 AM

@rileytibbles

Yep, just what I was going to pitch in. I think its the best way of not changing too much, but also making eggcave better.

@skyfall4
Great idea!

(Adding onto that, the person should get less EC when pressing the 'Feed All' button, like 1/6th of the EC or something. Then the user can still choose to feed their creatures one by one to get the standard amount of EC.)

Male
207 posts

enderwolf • 9 December 2016 at 10:03 AM

That would be good

Female
67 posts

az3396123 • 10 December 2016 at 10:04 AM

I like that would be a great idea.

Male
2,324 posts

raitonchidori • 10 December 2016 at 10:20 AM

From time to time, this idea keeps coming back. No. Just no. Not going to say (again) why not, but just to point one thing: EC would get in crisis.

Deleted • 10 December 2016 at 8:46 PM

I love the idea of a feed all button! It would be sooooooooo useful!

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 10 December 2016 at 9:05 PM

I would /only/ agree to this if you got no EC whatsoever from using the feed all button or if you did then you would only get the amount of EC you would get from feeding 1 critter.
The EC economy would get even more messed up than it has been recently if you got EC for feeding all critters like you would if doing it one by one.

Now if it was only to keep your critters alive and helping others keep them alive because you don't have time to feed them I wouldn't really have any problem with it.

But a lot of people have spent hours on just feeding to get the EC they have so making it that easy isn't really fair for those people either. But my main reason I wouldn't agree is that the economy would get so much worse and complicated :c

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 10 December 2016 at 11:36 PM

@immortalraven @raitonchidori
E do not have to let others have ec when they use the fed all button. Again, it's just there to help feed creatures

Male
2,324 posts

raitonchidori • 11 December 2016 at 5:25 AM

@skyfall4

"And to prevent others from getting all the money, you can only get EC from the feed all button only if they are your friends"

Then everyone would have 1000+ friends. And I still don't think it's fair to have a Feed All button. And also, by clicking this button, all the creatures would get 1 feed stat each or just the happiness? If it's only about happiness, then I agree.