Transfer Systems

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 2 December 2016 at 10:13 PM

You know, what if you could give creatures to someone without having to trade another creature? It can be annoying, it may be not, but I'm just suggesting. Also, creature trades with 🪙 only. Sometimes you just don't want someone to bid on your creatures. And then when you want 🪙 for it, the other person has to trade another creature to pay with 🪙 , and maybe you don't want more creatures.

I'm just suggesting. Don't judge me. Plenty of people probably don't agree to this. 😋

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 11 January 2017 at 2:57 PM

Well, I agree. For example, an adoption center, is difficult to actually adopt from because you have do do a bunch of other things before actually getting the pet.

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 19 February 2017 at 7:58 PM

@flowerlynx
Oops, missed your post! Yes, you're right! Plus, there's alway the newbies. If we're trying to gift them some starter creatures, we have to wait 2 days AND make sure the newbbie has a junk egg they're willing to give up. 😱

Female
533 posts

shale • 19 February 2017 at 8:04 PM

@skyfall4

In the Version 3 Beta, there is a transfer option being played around with 😊

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 19 February 2017 at 8:14 PM

@shale
Yeah, I know. I was in the 2nd pool of testers- I just missed Flowerlynx's post, so I decided to reply to that 😋

Female
533 posts

shale • 19 February 2017 at 8:17 PM

@skyfall4

Ah shoot! Sorry, didn't even notice till now your post is from December xD

Maybe we should get a Mod to close it? 😊

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 19 February 2017 at 8:17 PM

@shale
Good idea!

@Orderedchaos @mastergemma anyone..... please close this as v3 is coming out, and we know about transfer systems! ^^